India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 4)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Rachu, thanks for the lovely new thread JaanuHug Loved it and your introduction to our awesome NivRenEmbarrassed

7 hours and 15 minutes to the episode. I am literally counting every second today....Embarrassed

What are they going to show us today??? I hope SBS/SBB show us some scenes re: the dances at least.

Oh! and I hope NivRen hug at least in their dream sequenceDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafancelestaegmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the new thread and lovely intro. Hope the KC episode lives upto our dreamsEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Hi all my name is Mythri aka Mittusingh....one more thread of Nivren and for Eternity....how can I resist.... Its amazing that we all are counting down hrs and as I am in Canada it is harder yet to wait fr the WU first and then see the actual videos after it is aired for almost 12 hours...

I was watching the Star pariwar awards both 2009 and 2010... I believe Nivren jodi will floor the whole 2011 award show...What say??

For Nivi it is hard to accept that she is in love with Viren...I understand when she says eh sab kuch itni jaldi hogaya.... For her loving is a slow process. it is a commitment to learning, to giving and to opening up your mind and heart to understanding another human being...

For our Viren...love is like a plane....it is so fast u dont even know what hit u... for him she is the one and only...His body language, views as well as thoughts are very focussed and it is only Nivi... I love how he is solely focussed on getting nivi to fall in love with him... 

Till eternity is the right name and I am looking forward to the upcoming scenes where I am sure Nivi cant resist virens charms and is going to go head over heels over him....she wont even know what hit her!!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejaShayafansihucelestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Hi all my name is Mythri aka Mittusingh....one more thread of Nivren and for Eternity....how can I resist.... Its amazing that we all are counting down hrs and as I am in Canada it is harder yet to wait fr the WU first and then see the actual videos after it is aired for almost 12 hours...

I was watching the Star pariwar awards both 2009 and 2010... I believe Nivren jodi will floor the whole 2011 award show...What say??

For Nivi it is hard to accept that she is in love with Viren...I understand when she says eh sab kuch itni jaldi hogaya.... For her loving is a slow process. it is a commitment to learning, to giving and to opening up your mind and heart to understanding another human being...

For our Viren...love is like a plane....it is so fast u dont even know what hit u... for him she is the one and only...His body language, views as well as thoughts are very focussed and it is only Nivi... I love how he is solely focussed on getting nivi to fall in love with him... 

Till eternity is the right name and I am looking forward to the upcoming scenes where I am sure Nivi cant resist virens charms and is going to go head over heels over him....she wont even know what hit her!!! 

Hey Mythri I'm also from Canada. What part of Canada do u live in. I am in Calgary

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I am also from Calgary.... :) whats ur name???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
hey Mythri,Hug welcome againHug

6 hours and 45 minutes...OMG!!!! Time is literally crawling today...Angry

Oh! And Navi, HugI am hoping desperately that your internet gets fixed, otherwise today what will happen to us without your analysis. It's like a fix without which we cannot survive and I am already having withdrawal symptoms because I haven't read your analysis on FridayEmbarrassed 

Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

hey Mythri,Hug welcome againHug

6 hours and 45 minutes...OMG!!!! Time is literally crawling today...Angry

Oh! And Navi, HugI am hoping desperately that your internet gets fixed, otherwise today what will happen to us without your analysis. It's like a fix without which we cannot survive and I am already having withdrawal symptoms because I haven't read your analysis on FridayEmbarrassed 

Thanks Ashvee....haha yes....can you imagine I am unable to sleep.... CCBm is actign like a keep awake pill for me... 

I really hope Navi that ur internet gets fixed as I ahve already told u... I love your writing ishtyle!!!

what is it 6 hrs 40 min now!!! :p

aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Ha Ha MythriHug, I so agree...

6 hours 37 minutesCry Today, I am feeling every painful second of time as it has slowed down even more than usual. I hope SBS/SBB shows something soon....

Zarmee, JaanuHug you are onlineEmbarrassedHugI have an SQ for youEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index