Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 35)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, like a fool I am smiling.. Meri haalat to kharab kar di hai aaj ke episode ne.
Thanks Sauji, Navz, Ketty, Zarmeen and Milee for posting the YT links...
Rachna, I am not in a position right now to post a long analysis.. I am in dreamland and replaying the scenes in my mind and heart. BTW, wonderful analysis from you.

One thing that i want to bring out here is - Viren's dialogue to his mom "Mera mood abhi bahut achha hai, aur phir kahin..." and CC immediately says "Haan haan mujhe pata hai.."  Girls I do not want to spoil your mood but just wanted to bring this dialogue to your attention.. After the obsessive/psychotic article about Viren, we all dissect each and every move of his so thought this sentence is relly imp. Looks like CC knows his condition or mood fluctuation etc???? What do you think

Lolz Anju !! I keep watching the epi and then I say, I will write my analysis after this and then i start watching it again !! EmbarrassedLOL

About the dialogue, I don't think he was talking about his condition, I think he was reffering to the FB scene where he threatened to kill himself if CC went against Nivi !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaezarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
naaavvvvvvvvzzzz they uploaded itt on IF.. can you now edit the scenes LOLOL : )

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
OK guyzz I have now declared...
Titanic  Theme Song to be the "the Song of NivRen"

as in Their Song.

Who ever agrees with me
say
YAY!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeemilee1014celestaetamushiaashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

as in Their Song.

Who ever agrees with me
say
YAY!

Yay !!!! EmbarrassedWinkLOL
LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeaashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I dont have any idea how many times i have watched the song sequence..........i loved the scene where viren was trying to kiss  nivi's handsBlushing ...........and then when she started to run away he snatched her hands and moved her to him and kept her still.... ............ WinkLOL.......... just look at the expression which viren gives.....amazing..... i dont think any other actor can show or exhibit that kind of naughty and romantic expressions.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged

as in Their Song.

Who ever agrees with me
say
YAY!

YAY....
also can we declare "Chand Chupa Badal Mein" as their song too..please pretty please with cherry on top..
They were too good today...Here I go again in my dreamlandEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaetamushizarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, like a fool I am smiling.. Meri haalat to kharab kar di hai aaj ke episode ne.
Thanks Sauji, Navz, Ketty, Zarmeen and Milee for posting the YT links...
Rachna, I am not in a position right now to post a long analysis.. I am in dreamland and replaying the scenes in my mind and heart. BTW, wonderful analysis from you.

One thing that i want to bring out here is - Viren's dialogue to his mom "Mera mood abhi bahut achha hai, aur phir kahin..." and CC immediately says "Haan haan mujhe pata hai.."  Girls I do not want to spoil your mood but just wanted to bring this dialogue to your attention.. After the obsessive/psychotic article about Viren, we all dissect each and every move of his so thought this sentence is relly imp. Looks like CC knows his condition or mood fluctuation etc???? What do you think

Lolz Anju !! I keep watching the epi and then I say, I will write my analysis after this and then i start watching it again !! EmbarrassedLOL

About the dialogue, I don't think he was talking about his condition, I think he was reffering to the FB scene where he threatened to kill himself if CC went against Nivi !!

Yeah Navz.. aaj to hum sabki haalat kharab hai.  I meant the same thing.. that he can do anything so better not spoil my mood and do not say anything else about Nivi.. For me his condition is that do not take out Nivi from my life...

prajeemilee1014celestaeaashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

as in Their Song.

Who ever agrees with me
say
YAY!

Yay !!!! EmbarrassedWinkLOL
LOLLOL

YAY!!!!!!  Embarrassed LOL 

prajeeaashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaezarmeenoScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index