Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 33)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I am still not able to see.... And see nobody is helping me... YOu all have seen it and discussing and I am just reading...

anju , check page 29... all the videos are embedded there... can't you see even those/?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

I am still not able to see.... And see nobody is helping me... YOu all have seen it and discussing and I am just reading...

anju, sauji posted all the four parts for you on page 29 sweetie ! go and watch hun !! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Sweetie I PM you another forum's link see if that works for you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenoxaviara

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
today's episode was soooo awesome............oh where are my manners?? 
HI di's i'm soooooooo happy today that i'm very vvvvv excited

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Girls I am waiting for long analysis koi to long analysis do Millie, Anju, Navz kya baat hai abhi tak koi accha sa maze daar lamba sa analysis report nahi aayi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014aashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Girls I am waiting for long analysis koi to long analysis do Millie, Anju, Navz kya baat hai abhi tak koi accha sa maze daar lamba sa analysis report nahi aayi

I think all are still watching it as we can't get enough of it.Big smileEmbarrassedLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Rachna, I have not seen the episode yet... I just read that page 29 has all the links.. Let me run and I will be back with my long analysis...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Ok, Rach for you I have paused my nonstop watching session to give analysis, and the length of the analysis depends upon how long I keep myself away from resuming it again.EmbarrassedLOL

first part:

It was expected that Nivi will be upset with dd's behaviour last epi, what was unexpected that cts showed nivren communicating as before marriage.I love the Viren came running when Nivi burnt her fingers.Good to see that Viren's observing powers are back and he saw through nivi that she was upset and also figured what could be bothering her. I so love this understanding between them, also how easily Nivi told him her thought as he was her best friend. this reminded me of their before marrige scenes.And also right now he is the only one with whom she can share, and she did it so easily.their camaraderie is easy and nice. Also how nicely he distracted her by his usual naughty self. She is so comfortable with him that she even asked him to taste it which he smartly handled to hide his fasting for her.I so want to see when Nivi comes to know of his fasting. I want it ddlj way (stomps feetLOL). And man he doesn't leave any chance to flirt with herLOL, and I don't mind that a bit, in fact I love itEmbarrassed.  DD and Vandana had to come - kabab mein haddi and whole mood turned serious againAngry. btw I loved how Viren said main to aa gaya bhaag keLOL, hai my baby is shoo cute.

This is it for now Rach, I need to go back to watchingLOL otherwise my situation will be like bin pani ke machchli typeROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeecelestaemilee1014aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenogmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index