NivRen-Till eternity (Page 32)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by milee1014

Great minds think alike. I wrote the same in my other post.

I have missed you Milee ! *hugs* We always seem to be thinking on the same lines !! LOL
Yes dear, How is your internet, did you kill anyone yet. LOL
But I have to say, me, U and Anju think a lot alike. Maybe we all have cross connections.LOL
But I am so dead after watching the episode and it wasn't even clear, the 48 hours wait was worth it.
Did you all notice how Nivi looked at Viren while doing her pooja. She knew he will be watching her and she wanted to make sure to tell him thru her eyes that even though she is doing this pooja out of duty its her trust and respect for him which counts more.

Lolzz ! we did it again !! I said the same thing too in reply to your previous post about Nivi doing the pooja and looking at him !! Embarrassed And his happiness and smile had no limit !! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeeno

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
so glad I am working from home today as my old ones school is closed, And watching today's episodes non stop with silly grin on my face and my daughter is like why are you smiling mom, can I watch with you?LOLLOLLOL(she is 4 btw)

I told her watching it is my work, god forgive me for this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014celestaeaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

oHHHHH Aweeesomeee scenes yaaaarr111

Navzz please start editing I want to see only nivren lol

Sweetie, I'm dying to edit and upload, but episode has to be available !! either on IF or on the website and it will be another 2 hours or so before it is available !! But don;t worry I won't sleep till I edit and upload, just pray that my net keeps working like this, because it is still not working 100% !! Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeeaashvee.rahejaShayafanmilee1014celestaetamushigmann2010anjubalaSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
yaar still lost in the episode. It was amazing and Nivi was into it . Wow Viren was so happy today hats off to Kinshuk. And dadi wala was so cute VD on the side i think understodd coz the way she was laughing. Uffffffffffffffffffffffff yaar it was worth a wait

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaetamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
so what do you think will happen... I did not read theearlier pages..
but hopefully cc's plan will backfire.

Regardless Viren knows and Nivi knows so thats all we want you know.

And viren will handle nivi... its not as if he doe snot know the truth , that would have led to complications. Their relationship is intact so thats great.

Once divya comes toknow of the truth, she will be fine.

And I loved Vandana today when she said, that mind you that this time cause of you another's heart is not broken.

and she said innocent... how sweet!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014celestaetamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I am still not able to see.... And see nobody is helping me... YOu all have seen it and discussing and I am just reading...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
oh btw where is that article that says that she is going to walk off tomayka.. is that true?

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Navz, I am the one waiting for the uploaded scenes badly.. Please be my savior..As soon it is uploaded please edit them, Hopefully before that I will get to see the episode... If you do not see any post from me think that i am dead...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index