NivRen-Till eternity (Page 30)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by milee1014

Good Morning/Evening girls, sorry I just ran to watch the episode before coming here. I could not bear it any longer. Sorry holding my ears.
Wow!!! just mind blowing. And tell you what didn't I tell you yesterday taht they will use the stanza for dream and that's what happened I am so happy, And my dream scene too became reality. Oh I am on cloud 9 and up above.
The youtube wasn't clear so I cannot give my complete thoughts but we all got to know what the Evil Psycho Witch the Bellatrix The Chanchal has planned.

Oh I am so dead watching NivRen scenes.Embarrassed Specially the smile on Viren's face Oh my God its just so sweet.

For my thought you guys have to wait until I watch the episode clearly.

Until then let me read all your posts, you guys are going very fast.

Hi Milee..unfortunately I have not seen the episode and I am reading all these posts and crying..I so badly want to see it and none of mylinks are working... And now I have to run for a meeting..Will be back in an hr or so..Till then wait for my comments once I see it.
Anju the link that I PM u that one is also not working?
Zarmeeno go to YT
here is the link for part one and

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Good Morning/Evening girls, sorry I just ran to watch the episode before coming here. I could not bear it any longer. Sorry holding my ears.
Wow!!! just mind blowing. And tell you what didn't I tell you yesterday taht they will use the stanza for dream and that's what happened I am so happy, And my dream scene too became reality. Oh I am on cloud 9 and up above.
The youtube wasn't clear so I cannot give my complete thoughts but we all got to know what the Evil Psycho Witch the Bellatrix The Chanchal has planned.

Oh I am so dead watching NivRen scenes.Embarrassed Specially the smile on Viren's face Oh my God its just so sweet.

For my thought you guys have to wait until I watch the episode clearly.

Until then let me read all your posts, you guys are going very fast.

Hi Milee..unfortunately I have not seen the episode and I am reading all these posts and crying..I so badly want to see it and none of mylinks are working... And now I have to run for a meeting..Will be back in an hr or so..Till then wait for my comments once I see it.
Anju don't worry dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Nivi will come to know about Viren's fast and they will open the fast and pooja Navz don't worry about DD even if she creates a scene it will be after NivRen complete their pooja and I think it will be DivSid relation that will be effected not NivRen. I am watching Divi entering full suspicion pschyo mode

CC is so smart she knew Viren kept fast so amazing. She is devil and know what other innocent person's are doing. Viren was so cute he always try to relieve other's tensions and always make them understand that he do love and care them. He not only calmed Nivi about Divya but also his mom (who doesn't care for him or his happiness) saying he do care for her and dad. He is such a sweetheart. I loved him completely today.

I love Nivi because for the first time she cared for Viren and the way she said I want to see you in shervani in front of moon not only Viren even I was on cloud nine and I am sure all my janemans were dancing at the momentEmbarrassed

Rach !! I agree with you ! Because if she confronts NivRen she will find out that it is Viren on the terrace with Nivi !! So I think she is gonna get pissed off and then goes to her mayka only to be followed by Sid and he clears up the understanding because the article and rishma said that there are a couple of dance numbers, so after Sid manofy her, she goes back wit him and they all dance on Bole Chudiyaan !! Because the article said that Bole Chudiyaan is gonna be in the function post all the rituals of the KC are over !!

Gosh NivRen were too cute !! I swear I want this week to be a worry free week !! With very cute and lighthearted episodes !!! Because we know they won't last for long !! And after seeing Nivi reciprocating Viren's feelings and being so happy in his company, I'm over the moon !! Now all I wanna see is Nivi realizing that he kept a fast for her ! Then tomorrow's episode will be perfect !! Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014celestaetamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenogmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Anju, go to YT and type in chaand chupa badal mein 20th dec
it will give you the episode links, its not clear but its ok until we get something clear.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Nivi will come to know about Viren's fast and they will open the fast and pooja Navz don't worry about DD even if she creates a scene it will be after NivRen complete their pooja and I think it will be DivSid relation that will be effected not NivRen. I am watching Divi entering full suspicion pschyo mode

CC is so smart she knew Viren kept fast so amazing. She is devil and know what other innocent person's are doing. Viren was so cute he always try to relieve other's tensions and always make them understand that he do love and care them. He not only calmed Nivi about Divya but also his mom (who doesn't care for him or his happiness) saying he do care for her and dad. He is such a sweetheart. I loved him completely today.

I love Nivi because for the first time she cared for Viren and the way she said I want to see you in shervani in front of moon not only Viren even I was on cloud nine and I am sure all my janemans were dancing at the momentEmbarrassed

Rach I loved Nivi today, she didn't only made Viren's day but mine too. When he asked those people are more important or I am. And when she said ok show me your sherwani, he was so glad. I can't explain how I felt when she told him that she only want see him in sherwani when she sees chand. Oh and he smiled. I just went to heaven. I couldn't stop laughing when he said whether she is going to change pati at last moment. I was like no she won't but your mom definitely trying too. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejaShayafancelestaetamushiashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Rach !! I agree with you ! Because if she confronts NivRen she will find out that it is Viren on the terrace with Nivi !! So I think she is gonna get pissed off and then goes to her mayka only to be followed by Sid and he clears up the understanding because the article and rishma said that there are a couple of dance numbers, so after Sid manofy her, she goes back wit him and they all dance on Bole Chudiyaan !! Because the article said that Bole Chudiyaan is gonna be in the function post all the rituals of the KC are over !!

Gosh NivRen were too cute !! I swear I want this week to be a worry free week !! With very cute and lighthearted episodes !!! Because we know they won't last for long !! And after seeing Nivi reciprocating Viren's feelings and being so happy in his company, I'm over the moon !! Now all I wanna see is Nivi realizing that he kept a fast for her ! Then tomorrow's episode will be perfect !! Embarrassed

Great minds think alike. I wrote the same in my other post.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejaShayafancelestaexaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Where is Aashvee. She must be disappointed about not having shown the dream hug. There was a hug but a lot of air passing between them since Nivi stopped the hug with her hands LOLROFL

But there was a back hug though Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejacelestaetamushigmann2010ashred12xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by suchitra_1

good morning girls
how was the episode today!?

Out of this world Suchi !! We are all in NivRen heaven because we are so dead after watching the epi !!! Embarrassed

Hey Navi, Oh God good to see you dear. Your internet is working. Me too in NivRen heaven and the smile on specially on Viren's face was killing.

Milee !! *hugs* Gosh what a heavenly episode totally a dream come true !!! Embarrassed I knoww, his smile, his expressions were to die for, I went completely fida over him and NivRen all over again !! Embarrassed I can't wait to edit the scenes, I just hope the episode is uploaded on the site soon !! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejaShayafanmilee1014gmann2010ashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index