India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 3)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
good night/morning my friends...it is midnight here..time to go to bed..see you all tomorrow, till then we will meet in NiVren dreamland / paagalkhana

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Ashly19

Ketty I believe smiling/grinning like a fool is the first common symptom of NivRen psychotics !! LOLLOL Followed by daydreaming and then having NivRen related dreams etc etc!!

You won't believe it but if there is any cute Nivren scene, that day i have a smile on my face whole day, doesn't matter what I am doing. Those two days of wedding confrontation I was so happy and chirpy that my Sis-in-law thought I have met someone and that's why I am behaving like this. Embarrassed
Oh, I absolutely believe you!! I'm in the same boat as you and this drives my mother nuts !! LOL
Yaar same here. All of us r going kuku over Nivren. And when they'll show real romantic scens tu hamara kiya haal hoga. nI think tomorrow this thread will not be that active as everybody will be watching Nivren again and again and will be lost in their fantasy world of love.

Rach jaani thank u so much for opening the thread and yes u r absolutely right Nivi is Viren's obssession and now we r waiting for the day when Viren become hers'

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejacelestaegmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

good night/morning my friends...it is midnight here..time to go to bed..see you all tomorrow, till then we will meet in NiVren dreamland / paagalkhana

Good night Anju. With tomorrow's episode I am also waiting for a romantic analysis from you too. Smile

Alariaaashvee.rahejazarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Good Nite Anju and Milee sweet dreams and hope to c u tomorrow.

Alariaaashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for stepping in for me and Mahi sweetheart ! With mu internet being a pain, I'm not able to do anything ! I just hope it gets fixed before the episode tonight or else I will murder somebody !! LOL

9 hours left before the episode airs, how will we wait ?? Embarrassed I'm really hoping like all of you that Nivi realizes that Viren has kept a fast for her too !! Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014celestaesihuzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=simran728]i think Nivi should check Viren's wallet....i hope she finds her childhood pic in there..

then we viewers will come to know something..since when was this connection made..

bcos when Viren found out that Sid loved Nivi ..he never once thought that he shud talk to him..maybe SId wants to say something and Viren can help him...I am sure he would have offered Sid to help or talk to Dadaji in normal situations..

But NO, he did not ..bcos he wanted Nivi in the first place regardless of any past history. it did not matter to him if Sid loved her not...Only thing mattered is he loves her and wants her. 

So, there is more to them ...this is going on much before the time they met..and yea mabe he does not remember all there details but how can he forget her name?? i mean when he found out her identity he did not make it look like he knows her or was expecting for that person..

so what do you all think?? i am tore between 2 points. 
[/QUOTE]
Simi that's exactly what I said long time  back that probably he loved her from the childhood coz he was sad when he said to Nivi that he was not part of her childhood, and he also said to CC in a FB scene that he remembers all his happy and sad moments so how can he forget his love. So I also believ that he loved her from the childhood, he was obssessed with her and probably that's y he was sent to boarding school.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaasyadadaaashvee.rahejacelestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Thanks a lot for stepping in for me and Mahi sweetheart ! With mu internet being a pain, I'm not able to do anything ! I just hope it gets fixed before the episode tonight or else I will murder somebody !! LOL

9 hours left before the episode airs, how will we wait ?? Embarrassed I'm really hoping like all of you that Nivi realizes that Viren has kept a fast for her too !! Embarrassed

Hi Navz. It's so good to see you online. I hope your internet gets fixed soon. Don't go murdering anyone now coz we can't risk having you going to jail!! We need you here with us. Yes, I too am hoping that Nivi would realize Viren is keeping a fast for her if she doesn't that would just be heartbreaking. I've got my fingers crossed for that and hope she doesn't spend too much time crying over Divya's crazy antics!!

celestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
@ Rach: Great thread! NivRen is amazing and have kept us glued to our television sets and computer screens for that last 3 months! I would love for them to go on into eternity, however, RS's treatment of Ranvir and Sadhana, scares me and I don't want NivRen to go down that road. On a brighter note, we have a fun filled week ahead with romantic KC moments which will generate  a lot of discussion on IF, so here I am waiting impatiently for Monday!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeaashvee.rahejaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index