milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by suchitra_1

good morning girls
how was the episode today!?

Out of this world Suchi !! We are all in NivRen heaven because we are so dead after watching the epi !!! Embarrassed

Hey Navi, Oh God good to see you dear. Your internet is working. Me too in NivRen heaven and the smile on specially on Viren's face was killing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

girls..good morning
how was the episode? I have not watched it ... please tell me it was mindblowing

It was more then mindblowing Anju !! It was out of this world ! and that Diya scene ! Not a dream !!! EmbarrassedWink Go and watch !!! LOL
Cry
Please somebody give me you tube links....my other ones are not working...I am dying to see it ...Have waited for 72 hrs

here you go sweetie !!

http://www.meratvforum.com/2010/12/watch-chand-chupa-badal-mein-20th.html

Edited by xaviara - 20 December 2010 at 8:53am

celestaeaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by gmann2010

Will Nivi come to know that Viren is keeping a fast for her? He didn't tell her today, he told her that he ate lot and can't test pakodas. Unhappy Well CC knew what her son is up to, she does know him a little. I really want Nivi to find out, otherwise what is the point of Viren's fast. Cry

Have patience sweetie, hopefully she will find out tomorrow !! I just hope Divya doesn't spoil the KC for everyone !! Especially NivRen !! But I don't think she will, because if she goes to the terrace, won't she know that its Viren in the pink Sherwani and not Sid ?? That means she goes to her mayka without telling anyone Confused But that is not like her, she is the confronting sort !!

I think Divya will come to know the truth tomorrow........because we have the bole chudiya sequence coming up.......and article said that they will move the legs on the song..........so the misunderstanding should be gone right.........

Yes dear u r right. Unless bole chudiyan is a dream Sid thinking about Divya LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Good Morning/Evening girls, sorry I just ran to watch the episode before coming here. I could not bear it any longer. Sorry holding my ears.
Wow!!! just mind blowing. And tell you what didn't I tell you yesterday taht they will use the stanza for dream and that's what happened I am so happy, And my dream scene too became reality. Oh I am on cloud 9 and up above.
The youtube wasn't clear so I cannot give my complete thoughts but we all got to know what the Evil Psycho Witch the Bellatrix The Chanchal has planned.

Oh I am so dead watching NivRen scenes.Embarrassed Specially the smile on Viren's face Oh my God its just so sweet.

For my thought you guys have to wait until I watch the episode clearly.

Until then let me read all your posts, you guys are going very fast.

Hi Milee..unfortunately I have not seen the episode and I am reading all these posts and crying..I so badly want to see it and none of mylinks are working... And now I have to run for a meeting..Will be back in an hr or so..Till then wait for my comments once I see it.

aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged

girls..good morning
how was the episode? I have not watched it ... please tell me it was mindblowing

It was more then mindblowing Anju !! It was out of this world ! and that Diya scene ! Not a dream !!! EmbarrassedWink Go and watch !!! LOL
Cry
Please somebody give me you tube links....my other ones are not working...I am dying to see it ...Have waited for 72 hrs

here you go sweety:

pt1:

pt2:

pt3:

pt4:

Edited by tamushi - 20 December 2010 at 8:56am

fai_luBz_NehaHCcelestaeaashvee.rahejaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged

girls..good morning

Cry

Just sent you those link sweetie. It was an awesome episode. Nivren rocked today. Smile

celestaeaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenoxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by milee1014

Good Morning/Evening girls, sorry I just ran to watch the episode before coming here. I could not bear it any longer. Sorry holding my ears.
Wow!!! just mind blowing. And tell you what didn't I tell you yesterday taht they will use the stanza for dream and that's what happened I am so happy, And my dream scene too became reality. Oh I am on cloud 9 and up above.
The youtube wasn't clear so I cannot give my complete thoughts but we all got to know what the Evil Psycho Witch the Bellatrix The Chanchal has planned.

Oh I am so dead watching NivRen scenes.Embarrassed Specially the smile on Viren's face Oh my God its just so sweet.

For my thought you guys have to wait until I watch the episode clearly.

Until then let me read all your posts, you guys are going very fast.

Hi Milee..unfortunately I have not seen the episode and I am reading all these posts and crying..I so badly want to see it and none of mylinks are working... And now I have to run for a meeting..Will be back in an hr or so..Till then wait for my comments once I see it.
Anju the link that I PM u that one is also not working?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Girls, don't you worry too much. This time too the Evil Psycho witch plan backfires.
I am sure ki tomorrow Divya will see Viren & Nivi on terrace and thinks that its Sid over there and incomplete psycho mode leaves the function to her mayka. on the other side Nivi seeing Viren in pink sherwani is all confused. I think NivRen will go and confront Sid who will go to Divya and make her understand and bring her back home and finish their rituals. and the song Bole chudiyan. The Evil Psycho witch will be erupting like a volcano and starts planning something else with the pendant.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeecelestaeaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenogmann2010ashred12xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index