The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by gmann2010

Will Nivi come to know that Viren is keeping a fast for her? He didn't tell her today, he told her that he ate lot and can't test pakodas. Unhappy Well CC knew what her son is up to, she does know him a little. I really want Nivi to find out, otherwise what is the point of Viren's fast. Cry

Have patience sweetie, hopefully she will find out tomorrow !! I just hope Divya doesn't spoil the KC for everyone !! Especially NivRen !! But I don't think she will, because if she goes to the terrace, won't she know that its Viren in the pink Sherwani and not Sid ?? That means she goes to her mayka without telling anyone Confused But that is not like her, she is the confronting sort !!

I think Divya will come to know the truth tomorrow........because we have the bole chudiya sequence coming up.......and article said that they will move the legs on the song..........so the misunderstanding should be gone right.........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeecelestaeShayafangmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Nivi will come to know about Viren's fast and they will open the fast and pooja Navz don't worry about DD even if she creates a scene it will be after NivRen complete their pooja and I think it will be DivSid relation that will be effected not NivRen. I am watching Divi entering full suspicion pschyo mode

CC is so smart she knew Viren kept fast so amazing. She is devil and know what other innocent person's are doing. Viren was so cute he always try to relieve other's tensions and always make them understand that he do love and care them. He not only calmed Nivi about Divya but also his mom (who doesn't care for him or his happiness) saying he do care for her and dad. He is such a sweetheart. I loved him completely today.

I love Nivi because for the first time she cared for Viren and the way she said I want to see you in shervani in front of moon not only Viren even I was on cloud nine and I am sure all my janemans were dancing at the momentEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeecelestaetamushiShayafangmann2010anjubalaashred12xaviara

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Todays episode was the best... I am in love with these 2 NivRen. I feel like Dancing . I had a silly grin on my face for the whole time. Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafancelestaetamushigmann2010xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Originally posted by anjubala

girls..good morning
how was the episode? I have not watched it ... please tell me it was mindblowing

It was more then mindblowing Anju !! It was out of this world ! and that Diya scene ! Not a dream !!! EmbarrassedWink Go and watch !!! LOL
CryCryCryCry
Please somebody give me you tube links....my other ones are not working...I am dying to see it ...Have waited for 72 hrs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeShayafangmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

good morning girls
how was the episode today!?

Out of this world Suchi !! We are all in NivRen heaven because we are so dead after watching the epi !!! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanmilee1014celestaeSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Good Morning/Evening girls, sorry I just ran to watch the episode before coming here. I could not bear it any longer. Sorry holding my ears.
Wow!!! just mind blowing. And tell you what didn't I tell you yesterday taht they will use the stanza for dream and that's what happened I am so happy, And my dream scene too became reality. Oh I am on cloud 9 and up above.
The youtube wasn't clear so I cannot give my complete thoughts but we all got to know what the Evil Psycho Witch the Bellatrix The Chanchal has planned.

Oh I am so dead watching NivRen scenes.Embarrassed Specially the smile on Viren's face Oh my God its just so sweet.

For my thought you guys have to wait until I watch the episode clearly.

Until then let me read all your posts, you guys are going very fast.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafangmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Originally posted by NivRenFan

Yeah even i was thinking the same. Where are those scenes. Were they only posing for the photographs ?

Yep I think those photos were just for publicity because they could not show Sid and Viren in their shwerwani's or the twist would have been out so they took all those pics in their normal attire !!

Very true Navz. And i think Divya does walkout without confronting, else she would know that it was Viren in pink. Or the SBS segment reported incorrectly. Anything can happen....

And remember in the earlier episodes when they (Divya-Nivi) had entered the sood mansion for first time and CC had insulted them. Divya just walked out of their house furious about the treatment meted out to them... She is capable of walking out...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeecelestaegmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index