NivRen-Till eternity (Page 27)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by ashred12

u r welcome dears...
2day i confessed n finally my hubby came to know y i spend so much time on my laptop n my mobile...Embarrassed

ketty dear...even i was scared 4 a min dat mistaken identity between d brothers 'll happen...thank God, cc is not dat worse....nivren is unaware of dd-cc drama...n nivi...OMG....she is so resistance-less 2day....enjoying viren's romantic dialogues, peeping back at him...!!!!!

xaviara...pls pls edit soon...i hope ur net is fine now....

I know she wasn't shying away today as she used too. There bedroom scene and all Viren's dailogue. I am dead. Dead Kya Tum akhari waqt pe pati badal ne wali ho. ROFL Episode was mindblowing but tomorrow we are going to have lots of pain. Unhappy

I am really confused right now. In SBB/SBS segment Viren and Nivi performed all ritual in Viren's today's outfit not in sherwani. Where those scene were? I so wanted to see those. 

Yeah even i was thinking the same. Where are those scenes. Were they only posing for the photographs ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaezarmeenoxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Oh god I am still in NivRen dreamland don't wake me up anyone here wow Viren is too cute and Today in last scene when Nivi was all smiling hey bhagwaan kissi ki nazar na lage so awesome when both were looking in mirror (But can't compare picture perfect scene that was the beautiful milestone achived)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeecelestaetamushiShayafanzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by tamushi

I am dead the way Viren mistakes dadi's hand to be nivis while dreaming and comes out of it and slaps himself for it, too cuuuuuutee. Kinshuk was totally mindblowing in it.

yes....... and he was sooo embarassed and he kissed his dadi..........so cuteee........

n did u see dadi's reaction after dat ???LOL

ROFL our poor Dadi was dumbfounded ROFL .......... i really liked that expression of hers..... it was the first time that i loved her........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafancelestaetamushizarmeenoxaviara

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
What a beautiful episode!!!! I really hope Nivi continues to let down her guard and let herself feel the love that she has for Viren.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafancelestaetamushizarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Will Nivi come to know that Viren is keeping a fast for her? He didn't tell her today, he told her that he ate lot and can't test pakodas. Unhappy Well CC knew what her son is up to, she does know him a little. I really want Nivi to find out, otherwise what is the point of Viren's fast. Cry

Have patience sweetie, hopefully she will find out tomorrow !! I just hope Divya doesn't spoil the KC for everyone !! Especially NivRen !! But I don't think she will, because if she goes to the terrace, won't she know that its Viren in the pink Sherwani and not Sid ?? That means she goes to her mayka without telling anyone Confused But that is not like her, she is the confronting sort !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafancelestaetamushizarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Yeah even i was thinking the same. Where are those scenes. Were they only posing for the photographs ?

Yep I think those photos were just for publicity because they could not show Sid and Viren in their shwerwani's or the twist would have been out so they took all those pics in their normal attire !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafancelestaegmann2010zarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar what an episode. So cute and amazing. And madam Nivi was enjoying every bit of Viren's attention and flirtiness.

Dear, please PM me the YT links as I am not able to see it anywhere...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaegmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

What a beautiful episode!!!! I really hope Nivi continues to let down her guard and let herself feel the love that she has for Viren.

I agree ! Viren's expressions and Nivi's reaction to Viren's love and flirting was out of this world !!! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafancelestaegmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index