Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 26)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by tamushi

I am dead the way Viren mistakes dadi's hand to be nivis while dreaming and comes out of it and slaps himself for it, too cuuuuuutee. Kinshuk was totally mindblowing in it.

yes....... and he was sooo embarassed and he kissed his dadi..........so cuteee........

n did u see dadi's reaction after dat ???LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeecelestaeShayafanzarmeenogmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Yaar what an episode. So cute and amazing. And madam Nivi was enjoying every bit of Viren's attention and flirtiness.

Edited by zarmeeno - 20 December 2010 at 8:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafancelestaegmann2010ashred12anjubalaxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

u r welcome dears...
2day i confessed n finally my hubby came to know y i spend so much time on my laptop n my mobile...Embarrassed

ketty dear...even i was scared 4 a min dat mistaken identity between d brothers 'll happen...thank God, cc is not dat worse....nivren is unaware of dd-cc drama...n nivi...OMG....she is so resistance-less 2day....enjoying viren's romantic dialogues, peeping back at him...!!!!!

xaviara...pls pls edit soon...i hope ur net is fine now....

I know she wasn't shying away today as she used too. There bedroom scene and all Viren's dailogue. I am dead. Dead Kya Tum akhari waqt pe pati badal ne wali ho. ROFL Episode was mindblowing but tomorrow we are going to have lots of pain. Unhappy

I am really confused right now. In SBB/SBS segment Viren and Nivi performed all ritual in Viren's today's outfit not in sherwani. Where those scene were? I so wanted to see those. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafancelestaetamushizarmeenoashred12xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
girls..good morning
how was the episode? I have not watched it ... please tell me it was mindblowing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushiShayafanzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Without a doubt the star of the epi was KInshuk/Viren all the way !!! He stole the epi !! His expressions, his smile, his flirting, his naughtiness, the way he voice went husky when he was talking to Nivi and then all their moments !! He was out of this world !! And Nivi/Neha matched him totally !!!

I'm totally dead after watching the episode !!! Embarrassed Haiiiiiii !!! NivRen made me fall in love with them all over again !! and u know what I loved the most ? I loved how Nivi was so into the whole thing !! The way she lept sneaking glances at Viren and then when she was doing the pooja, she looked at Viren while doing it ! and the way she wasn't angry at all in the diya sequence, in fact she was as involved in it as Viren, just a bit shy !! and awwwww Viren's happiness had no limits when she tells him that she wants to see him in his sherwani when she looks at chand !! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Tonight's episode was a dream come true I swear !! We got another mirror scene !!! Haiii Viren is soooooooo damn romantic !! I has goosebumps through out the episode !!!

Preap !! Urghhhh !! I just hope this effects DivSid only, I'm gonna strangle Divya if she so much as creates a scene in front of NivRen and spoil their KC Pooja !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeecelestaetamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

girls..good morning
how was the episode? I have not watched it ... please tell me it was mindblowing

It was more then mindblowing Anju !! It was out of this world ! and that Diya scene ! Not a dream !!! EmbarrassedWink Go and watch !!! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafancelestaezarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Will Nivi come to know that Viren is keeping a fast for her? He didn't tell her today, he told her that he ate lot and can't test pakodas. Unhappy Well CC knew what her son is up to, she does know him a little. I really want Nivi to find out, otherwise what is the point of Viren's fast. Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafancelestaetamushizarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by tamushi

I am dead the way Viren mistakes dadi's hand to be nivis while dreaming and comes out of it and slaps himself for it, too cuuuuuutee. Kinshuk was totally mindblowing in it.

yes....... and he was sooo embarassed and he kissed his dadi..........so cuteee........

n did u see dadi's reaction after dat ???LOL

yeah LOL, it was like he is gone case.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index