Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 22)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Sneha jaanu, KinHa interactions are so cute, they are awesome in their interactions. Do you remember one off screen interaction where they were hunting for the rings in the thali and KM cheated and held her hand and won the game and the ring first.....and then Neha said, "he cheated OR he applied force OR something and Km said "What force?" and she told him "Shut Up" and they were both looking cho cute...Embarrassed

You wont believe i keep going back to Kinha segments too like i keep watching Viren and nIvedita segments uploaded by Navz.. I think my NivRen psychosis will slowly turn into KinHa psychosis too LOL

And did u see the kitchen wala segment where Nivi takes Viren's class. That was also an awesome segment where Nivi confuses Kinshuk LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCcelestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@ rachu: 

SBS googly was that DD will leave sasural and go to maayka because S does not show up for KC...

And they also talked about big twist going to happen in CCBM

So, we were wondering that will DD go gome only because S does not show up or will something else (dhamaka) happen??????

And how come they showed us S-DD photos of KC

And comment of Abhishek that they will share sweet moment

And the article about both couples dancing....

And still Sherwani cracker might burst on our heads

And what about RK locket

And CC is ever ready to release some evil plot....

So, we were all wondering what they will show and hoping that All will be well, we get to see dream sequence and hug (blushing) and Nivi starts to reciprocate and all nice things.....

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 20 December 2010 at 7:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Okay am here for the epi, 5 minds left for it to start Embarrassed I just hope my internet holds up !!! Embarrassed

What is the discussion going on girls ? Smile

hey Navi as usual the googly by SBS so discussing that Divya will leave Sood house today and will go to her maayka coz S. never showed up for KC

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Sneha jaanu, KinHa interactions are so cute, they are awesome in their interactions. Do you remember one off screen interaction where they were hunting for the rings in the thali and KM cheated and held her hand and won the game and the ring first.....and then Neha said, "he cheated OR he applied force OR something and Km said "What force?" and she told him "Shut Up" and they were both looking cho cute...Embarrassed

You wont believe i keep going back to Kinha segments too like i keep watching Viren and nIvedita segments uploaded by Navz.. I think my NivRen psychosis will slowly turn into KinHa psychosis too LOL

And did u see the kitchen wala segment where Nivi takes Viren's class. That was also an awesome segment where Nivi confuses Kinshuk LOL

Ha ha, where he says that "cabbage" is "capsicum" I fell off my couch. Even neha literally rofl'd when he said capsicum...ROFL And KM said, "esko batao ki apne pati ke saath...or something...twas cho cute...Embarrassed

celestaeNivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
@ zarmeen : what do I hear ? You haven't slept at all ? What are u  doing sweetie ? We don't want you getting sick because of lack of sleep !!! Please take care honey !!

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by NivRenFan

[QUOTE=zarmeeno]Yaar i'm so excited abt today's episode that I have'nt slept at all. It is 7:00am here and I'm still up. Mujyay tu pakka insomnia ho gaya hai. Yaar i think i badly need a psychatrist.

Zarmee, I was just going to ask you the same thing....that don't you wanna sleep tonight....well, I guess it's morning nowLOL Oh! Jaanu, you are the winner of Nivrenian obsessive psychotic insomniac award of the month JaanuLOLHug
Thank u thank u Aashvee.  Yaar now I'm writing my award winning speech

Seriously Zarmeen u do deserve an award. Hun if i am not wrong you are married right?
My husband has to go to bed alone at night coz i am busy on this forum (he keeps cursing me for that) but atleast i go to sleep though very late. You have crossed all limits on this LOLClap

Infact RS should give u an award Tongue
As I told u guys my husband has given up on em totally. Woh kehtay hain na pagloon ka koi ilaaj nahin hota. So thank u guys for atleast considering me for the award. And honestly Sneha not just married, a mother of 14 year old boy as well.

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged

@ Zarmee, Yay, Speech, Speech....Bring it on....LOL

@ Rachu: Jaanu, HugHug we missed you so much, In fact, Shovee and I even tried to stalk you but we got losted on the way...Disapprove And then we got hit by this SBS googlyDisapprove But, all iz well at the moment and Zarmee has just won ....Nivrenian Obsessive Psychotic Insomniac Award of the Month

And it is Shovee jaanu's birthday today....YayPartyDancing

And the episode begins in ........drumroll....11 minutes....Dancing
I'm still writing my speech sweetie and Aashvee Shova's Bday is tomorrow that is Tuesday not today.

Waiting for your speech Zarmee Jaanu and f course, Navi is right as usual, do take care jaanu...

And Jaanu, Shovee's birthday is on Tuesday, correct but it is already tuesday in her TZ, right???? She's ahead of us, I think.....That's why i thought we can wish her according to her Time Zone and then again according to our TZ...LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ zarmeen : what do I hear ? You haven't slept at all ? What are u  doing sweetie ? We don't want you getting sick because of lack of sleep !!! Please take care honey !!
Yaar Navi just could'nt sleep with so much excitement.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index