Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 21)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

@ Zarmee, Yay, Speech, Speech....Bring it on....LOL

@ Rachu: Jaanu, HugHug we missed you so much, In fact, Shovee and I even tried to stalk you but we got losted on the way...Disapprove And then we got hit by this SBS googlyDisapprove But, all iz well at the moment and Zarmee has just won ....Nivrenian Obsessive Psychotic Insomniac Award of the Month

And it is Shovee jaanu's birthday today....YayPartyDancing

And the episode begins in ........drumroll....11 minutes....Dancing
Hey ashvee meri jaan thanks for missing me and what happened to Zarmeen didn't she sleep last night and Which segment you are talking about still 38 mins are left

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
advanced happy birthday shova...
its still monday here...

aashvee.rahejaShayafanNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar i'm so excited abt today's episode that I have'nt slept at all. It is 7:00am here and I'm still up. Mujyay tu pakka insomnia ho gaya hai. Yaar i think i badly need a psychatrist.

Zarmee, I was just going to ask you the same thing....that don't you wanna sleep tonight....well, I guess it's morning nowLOL Oh! Jaanu, you are the winner of Nivrenian obsessive psychotic insomniac award of the month JaanuLOLHug
Thank u thank u Aashvee.  Yaar now I'm writing my award winning speech

Seriously Zarmeen u do deserve an award. Hun if i am not wrong you are married right?
My husband has to go to bed alone at night coz i am busy on this forum (he keeps cursing me for that) but atleast i go to sleep though very late. You have crossed all limits on this LOLClap

Infact RS should give u an award Tongue
As I told u guys my husband has given up on em totally. Woh kehtay hain na pagloon ka koi ilaaj nahin hota. So thank u guys for atleast considering me for the award

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Hey Shova Happy Birthday sweetie. I hope CT gives a very good birthday gift today. Wink It's party time. Party Party Party

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafan

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged

@ Rachu: Jaanu, HugHug we missed you so much, In fact, Shovee and I even tried to stalk you but we got losted on the way...Disapprove And then we got hit by this SBS googlyDisapprove But, all iz well at the moment and Zarmee has just won ....Nivrenian Obsessive Psychotic Insomniac Award of the Month

I'm still writing my speech sweetie and Aashvee Shova's Bday is tomorrow that is Tuesday not today.

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Okay am here for the epi, 5 minds left for it to start Embarrassed I just hope my internet holds up !!! Embarrassed

What is the discussion going on girls ? Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey ashvee meri jaan thanks for missing me and what happened to Zarmeen didn't she sleep last night and Which segment you are talking about still 38 mins are left

Hey rachu, meri jaanu, we miss you every second you are not here, jaanuEmbarrassed

Zarmee has become Insomniac of the month.....and even RS is going to give her an award (Good idea Sneha jaanu) and now she is preparing her speech.

And now only 4 minutes left for the episode to air in India...It's 15:25 CET so it should be 19:55 in India. Of course, we have to wait longer to see it online but Ashley jaanu will give us an update, yes, jaanu????Embarrassed

celestaeNivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

no Rach have'nt slept yet.  Could'nt sleep with so much excitement. 

Edited by zarmeeno - 20 December 2010 at 7:28am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index