Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 20)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

@ Sneha, Jaanu, I am so glad...Hug And you know, I love CC/Nivi off screen interactions, they are so cute...I remember that "Zor ka Jhatka" interaction b/w the two, that was so cute. Even today's scene, the one Ashley jaanu uploaded, they were so cute, even the part where she says to VD that she gives me her old sarees made me rofl...

ya ya ya, Sneha rhymes with Neha and what rhymes with KM...your heart, I supposeWinkLOL he he he, well done, neha, I mean, oops, Sneha Jaanu...

You have said it all Janu and i belive KM rhymes with each one of our hearts Embarrassed 

What u said about Nivi /CC is so true. I always keep observing about their off screen interactions too. They are quite close and they have mentioned that themselves too and Nivi is very witty , she always lights up the atmosphere and as confirmed by Rishma too. Infact KM seems very shy kind of a person. And did u observe KM and Neha off screen interactions. Both are shy around each other Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Good morning my fellow psychotics omg you girls are even faster than light speed. Now I have to read 18 pages to know what you are talking

By the way are you prepared for NivRen shock today oh gos there are still 50 min to watch the episode

Hey Rach welcome back. did you sleep tonight. Wink Oh well we have another shock waiting for today. Don't know what is going to happen. I don't want the segment scene as dream of Viren at all. Unhappy
Hey ketty how are you sweetu actually jaan I have a different psychosis I don't suffer from Insomania but from Hyersomania and I think its good for me atleast I can pass few hours in sleep only. I am also waiting for episode now still 42 min. How should I pass them

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
@ Zarmee, Yay, Speech, Speech....Bring it on....LOL

@ Rachu: Jaanu, HugHug we missed you so much, In fact, Shovee and I even tried to stalk you but we got losted on the way...Disapprove And then we got hit by this SBS googlyDisapprove But, all iz well at the moment and Zarmee has just won ....Nivrenian Obsessive Psychotic Insomniac Award of the Month

And it is Shovee jaanu's birthday today....YayPartyDancing

And the episode begins in ........drumroll....11 minutes....Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Good morning my fellow psychotics omg you girls are even faster than light speed. Now I have to read 18 pages to know what you are talking

By the way are you prepared for NivRen shock today oh gos there are still 50 min to watch the episode

rach u r back. We were missing u. DZid u get a chance to read the SBS thing. We r really waiting for your vies on that one.

Which segment I haven't read it is there something big will happen kya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Yaar i'm so excited abt today's episode that I have'nt slept at all. It is 7:00am here and I'm still up. Mujyay tu pakka insomnia ho gaya hai. Yaar i think i badly need a psychatrist.

Zarmee, I was just going to ask you the same thing....that don't you wanna sleep tonight....well, I guess it's morning nowLOL Oh! Jaanu, you are the winner of Nivrenian obsessive psychotic insomniac award of the month JaanuLOLHug
Thank u thank u Aashvee.  Yaar now I'm writing my award winning speech

Seriously Zarmeen u do deserve an award. Hun if i am not wrong you are married right?
My husband has to go to bed alone at night coz i am busy on this forum (he keeps cursing me for that) but atleast i go to sleep though very late. You have crossed all limits on this LOLClap

Infact RS should give u an award Tongue

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
aashvee dear...i'm not gud at writing, also my imaginations never reach d end-of-d-story....still i'll try...i just hope we'll see gud epi.s or intense nivren scenes dis week  so dat my mind'll work...now i understand why suchi didnt write retreat 4 last few weeks....

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Sneha jaanu, KinHa interactions are so cute, they are awesome in their interactions. Do you remember one off screen interaction where they were hunting for the rings in the thali and KM cheated and held her hand and won the game and the ring first.....and then Neha said, "he cheated OR he applied force OR something and Km said "What force?" and she told him "Shut Up" and they were both looking cho cute...Embarrassed

celestaeNivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged

rach u r back. We were missing u. DZid u get a chance to read the SBS thing. We r really waiting for your vies on that one.

Which segment I haven't read it is there something big will happen kya

Yaar it was in SBS that Divya will leave the sood house and will go to her maayka coz S. never showed up for KC

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index