India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 18)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I really dont know how to pass remaining minutes waiting for the show to start. I am hunting for whatever posts or segments are available which will throw some light on what is going to happen....

Aashvee jaan you have again stopped commenting on celebrity profile na. Please do that hun daily and everyone on this thread pls keep commenting everyday or as many times on your fav NivRen profile page.. or any other cast of this show. This will help their celebrity ranking to go up and also the show rating. Anyway did u girls see CCBM came back to their original position after last week's setback Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hi girls ,

its me lamya ... i have been totally lost and not knowing whats happening in the threads , i have managed to see all the episodes , but I will not be able to see any KC episdoes and am very sad for that . will have to see in the US when i get back , hope u all girls are well and will be all active , I miss you all a lot ..

Hey Lamya how are you dear? How is your vacation going on. Missed you sweetie. Enjoy your vacation. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

NivrenfanWink you are so right jaanuLOL she's there in one dance scene but absent in the beginning and end part of the "Aaya re aaya chanda"....Well doneLOL

Anyway, 70 minutes to go.....EeeeeepppppppppLOL 
[/QUOTE]

Girls you can call me Sneha. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
AA
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

yay, it's Ketty, Ketty, Ketty....jaanuHug

SBS throws a googly with their "highlights and what's gonna happen in serials" stuff....that DD will go to mayka because she is upset with S who does not turn up for KC...so we are all wondering how and whether this can be true in view of :

Earlier articles about both couples dancing and nivren dream
Abhishek's comment about the sweet moment he shares with DD after he comes home
photos released of S-DD doing the KC stuff

What do you think ketty jaanu???LOL

Hey Aashvee how r u sweetie?  HugMy brain has refused to process any more psychosis of DD. LOL 

Why oh why they just don't give us a one episode without any pain? we were waiting for 2 days for today. Anyways I think she may be just upset about KC, but then article said DivSid had their KC so totally confused. Ouch

@all please girls deep breath and remember those two rules of Nivren threads. Keep saying All Izz Well. LOL

Edited by gmann2010 - 20 December 2010 at 6:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeeno

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
like some1 already suggested, maybe dd was luking 4 sid but he comes late so she goes to her home...den he comes n takes her back....dat way we wont've any drama against nivren atleast 2day....

aashvee dear...after kc romance segment n suchi's weekend retreat 4 (esp.scene 7), u've no idea how wild my imagination is running Wink....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Well if S. does not show up we were always rite for Nivi not to marry him coz, he did keep the fast for Divya even if he was not in love y  can't he do it for a long life of his wife and our sweet Nivren doing all the rituals and pooja with Nivi. Yaar the end of KC i want to c some progress in Nivren relationship. Viren's obssessive behaviour they can reveal next week but no sad moments for Nivren in this week. Please CT's I beg u for that. We really do want some light episodes or a celebration that does not end in a sad twist.

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Sneha, awww, see, I told you we should use your lovely name jaanu...Yay...Hug And yes, I have to do what you said about CProfiling...yes, ma'am....LOL And keep voting on the CM, I was delighted to see it back at 5LOL

Ketty, I'm fine, Jaanu, was missing youHug 32 minutes to go now...my heart is beating SO fast...LOL

Ashley JaanuWink hmmmm, ahem, cough, cough...Evil Smile I see....so, maybe you should write us a NivRen scene too...I wanna read....what's in your mindBlushingDay Dreaming And yes, I agree, I was dreaming of Suchi's Scene 7 and 8 last night, it was so awesome!!!!

Zarmee, jaanu, I completely agree with you, they can show us at least one festival where all ends well....And I want to see Nivi reciprocating as well

And I hope that it happens as you say....that will be so coolCool

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 20 December 2010 at 7:02am

celestaeNivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010zarmeenoashred12

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Yaar i'm so excited abt today's episode that I have'nt slept at all. It is 7:00am here and I'm still up. Mujyay tu pakka insomnia ho gaya hai. Yaar i think i badly need a psychatrist.

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index