Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 17)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Zarmee, I have one more SQ...Will DD go home because of the Sherwani exchange???????LOL
Nope Aashvee. She can get upset if S. does not show up but Sherwani I don't think so.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashred12

hi...i found on youtube two tv9-gujarat segments on ccbm kc spl...d voiceover is in gujarati i think , but d ccbm crew r anyway speaking in hindi..my nivren psychosis is making me search abt ccbm even in languages i dont know...Embarrassed

some extra bits compared to 16th dec sbb/sbs segments...cute nivi-cc-vd interview..dd interview...

similar to 17th dec sbb/sbs but extra bits...

OMG I love you Ashley Jaanu, you are a life saver...Hug *runs off to watch the segments* Thank you, thank you , thank you, jaanu

Blushing
u see, i'm trying to improve on my psychosis LOL
since d day of nivren marriage, i've been wondering abt fm wer nivi is getting d saris...1st day dd gave, dat we saw...4 muhdikhai, vd tuk her so she must've given dat sari...after dat?????
i had a doubt dat nivi got vd's old saris...now its confirmed after seeing d segment...

Edited by ashred12 - 20 December 2010 at 6:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged

hi...i found on youtube two tv9-gujarat segments on ccbm kc spl...d voiceover is in gujarati i think , but d ccbm crew r anyway speaking in hindi..my nivren psychosis is making me search abt ccbm even in languages i dont know...Embarrassed

some extra bits compared to 16th dec sbb/sbs segments...cute nivi-cc-vd interview..dd interview...

Thank u so much hun.. But after watching this segment i am more confused. Reasons being:

1. All the ladies are shown dancing (except Nivi) and Divya's attention diverted somewhere else, so i thought may be she is looking at NivRen and hence the romance between them is not a dream and is real. In another segment ( i guess 16 or 17th they show ladies dancing and Nivi standing aloof). So i thought may be Nivi reached there later after romancing Viren Embarrassed
2. Then in the Gujrati segment they showed the choreograher (Himanshu or sum name) while shooting the scene where Nivi's fingers get burnt in diya fire. So if that scene is choreographed , then is that the dream dance sequence the article was talking about. Oh god i am so confused i really hope they give us atleast one performance today...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoashred12

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Zarmee, my jaanuHug

And Ashley, thanks jaanu, I got all tingly again after watching Nivren...

When Viren covers her hand on the thali, the way he covers her hand, I almost died with sensationBlushing I don;t know what I will do when more stuff..ahem, cough, coughBlushing happensDay Dreaming

How these two have so much power over me, I am speechless with wonderEmbarrassed. They are just so magical together....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010ashred12xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Thanks Zarmee, my jaanuHug

And Ashley, thanks jaanu, I got all tingly again after watching Nivren...

When Viren covers her hand on the thali, the way he covers her hand, I almost died with sensationBlushing I don;t know what I will do when more stuff..ahem, cough, coughBlushing happensDay Dreaming

How these two have so much power over me, I am speechless with wonderEmbarrassed. They are just so magical together....

Waiting for the day when something more stuff happen LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Thank u so much hun.. But after watching this segment i am more confused. Reasons being:

1. All the ladies are shown dancing (except Nivi) and Divya's attention diverted somewhere else, so i thought may be she is looking at NivRen and hence the romance between them is not a dream and is real. In another segment ( i guess 16 or 17th they show ladies dancing and Nivi standing aloof). So i thought may be Nivi reached there later after romancing Viren Embarrassed
2. Then in the Gujrati segment they showed the choreograher (Himanshu or sum name) while shooting the scene where Nivi's fingers get burnt in diya fire. So if that scene is choreographed , then is that the dream dance sequence the article was talking about. Oh god i am so confused i really hope they give us atleast one performance today...

NivrenfanWink you are so right jaanuLOL she's there in one dance scene but absent in the beginning and end part of the "Aaya re aaya chanda"....Well doneLOL

Anyway, 70 minutes to go.....EeeeeepppppppppLOL 

celestaeNivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Good morning/Good evening girls. how are you all today? Is their any heart attack waiting for me today. couple of more hours to today's episode. just can't wait. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
yay, it's Ketty, Ketty, Ketty....jaanuHugHugHugHugHug

SBS throws a googly with their "highlights and what's gonna happen in serials" stuff....that DD will go to mayka because she is upset with S who does not turn up for KC...so we are all wondering how and whether this can be true in view of :

Earlier articles about both couples dancing and nivren dream
Abhishek's comment about the sweet moment he shares with DD after he comes home
photos released of S-DD doing the KC stuff

What do you think ketty jaanu???LOL

celestaeNivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index