Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 16)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by xaviara

@ shova, ashvee and zarmeen : I'm not liking this twist either !!! Confused So lets just hope that Divya goes to her mayka only because Sid didn't come home for KC !!

Hi Girls. Another thread and that too already filled up at this rate. YOu girls are more jetspeed than our Viren LOL

I just managed to read halfway through pages but could not resist but comment. I think Navz is right Divya goes home coz she is angry that Sid did not come home on time. Come on guys DD is capable of doing this... And did u all forget about the bole chudiyan dance in which all 4 perform so the truth can not be out in KC. I will do come out but later on...

hey NivrenfanWinkHug thanks for the positivity jaan...

I am still confused as to what they will show because the article said one thing and now this SBS is saying another thing and there are the photos they released and Abhishek's comment about the sweet moment, so yes, I am confused but I will wait and watch.LOL

yes, I am just counting the minutes until the episode now...exactly 120 minutes left...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniShayafanzarmeenoxaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
hi...i found on youtube two tv9-gujarat segments on ccbm kc spl...d voiceover is in gujarati i think , but d ccbm crew r anyway speaking in hindi..my nivren psychosis is making me search abt ccbm even in languages i dont know...Embarrassed

some extra bits compared to 16th dec sbb/sbs segments...cute nivi-cc-vd interview..dd interview...

similar to 17th dec sbb/sbs but extra bits...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenoxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Zarmee, I have one more SQ...Will DD go home because of the Sherwani exchange???????LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafanzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by xaviara

@ shova, ashvee and zarmeen : I'm not liking this twist either !!! Confused So lets just hope that Divya goes to her mayka only because Sid didn't come home for KC !!

Hi Girls. Another thread and that too already filled up at this rate. YOu girls are more jetspeed than our Viren LOL

I just managed to read halfway through pages but could not resist but comment. I think Navz is right Divya goes home coz she is angry that Sid did not come home on time. Come on guys DD is capable of doing this... And did u all forget about the bole chudiyan dance in which all 4 perform so the truth can not be out in KC. I will do come out but later on...

hey NivrenfanWinkHug thanks for the positivity jaan...

I am still confused as to what they will show because the article said one thing and now this SBS is saying another thing and there are the photos they released and Abhishek's comment about the sweet moment, so yes, I am confused but I will wait and watch.LOL

yes, I am just counting the minutes until the episode now...exactly 120 minutes left...LOL

Aashvee jaan didn't SBB cover CCBM today? I am trying to search for both the SBS and SBB segements but am not finding it on YT. Where did u watch it sweety?

I thought atleast one would cover the dance rehearsals yaar. Like to watch their behind the scenes....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Embarrassed
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hi SushmitaHug These SBS guys also give us googlys and twist attacks all the timeShocked Now, I really don;t know what to think. Maybe DD will just go home because S doesn't come for KC!!!!! Although that doesn't sound logical, but at least her going off for that reason is better than going for some other dhamaka which can have repercussions for everyone else as well.

Anyway, I am scared but after reading Zarmee's post, I am feeling better. Because after all I am a complete believer in Viren's utter and complete love for Nivi. And his trust in Nivi. And Resh's positive thinking has cheered me up too. So, I am not going to worry but I am going to wait and watch as to what they will show.Cool

Then, if there is something to worry, I will do a post mortemLOL

Shovee, my jaanu, let's keep our faith in Viren. let's see what the CTs throw at us jaanu....

Hii Ashvee my jaan lovee u HugHug. Ya dear dis sbs walr r reallyy shock givers .We were expecting a seg regarding NivRen in SbS n wht we got is tht tension Angry .Seriouslyy yaarr dis time i want d happiness of Viren yaarr anyhu .Atleast dis poorr guy hav full rght on his happiness yaar whch he never got n whch he deserves .

Regarding trusting Viren .He is my sweetheart yaar .I completlyy n blindly trust on him .n i m damnn sure ki he will hurt himself for once but he will not hurt Nivi ,He can't even thnk abt it .He lovess Nivi more then himself . n i trust his love .Ya thatz different thng ki dis all truths will completlyy shatter him n i m scared by dis only ki if dis time he breaks down it will b difficult for him 2 stand up Cry .Oh my poorr sweetiee na jane hu much he hav 2 bear dis pain !!Cry .All thanxx 2 his Maa who just love her son for namesake Angry .can't she see his own son's pain ? can't she realizee ki if she wll hurt nivi it will back fire on her own son Viren ? can't she see ki hu much his son loves Nivi ? She is nt only his love but his life n if she will ever seperate Nvi frm Viren tht means somehu she is seperating n snatching her own son's life AngryCry 

BTW dear i m monica .U cn call me Moni Smile

Hi Moni, love you too JaanuHug

yes, well, we all feel for Viren, don;t weWink And I am sure that we will reap the benefits of our adoration soon....Nivi will fall in love with Viren and NivRen will rock the screen together with their unique and absolutely beautiful love story, they will not leave a single heart untouched or a single eye dry with their true and pure (and passionate Blushing ) love for each other.... Just keep faith Jaanu and every thing will be well....at least this is what I hope jaanuEmbarrassed

As for CCAngry words fail me...Angry

LOv u 2 jaanu HugHug 

n dear same here .Trulyy didn't understand till now wht kind of mother CC is ? who tells every1 ki She loves her son but when it comes 2 her son's happiness She doesn't understand it n gives preference 2 her own life n hapiness Angry 

I m watnggg eagerlyy for tht dear when Nivi will tell those 3 magical words 2 Viren truly frm her heart . Yaarr tht scene will b like a heaven 2 Viren n Nvrenians . Big smile .I m watngg for tht Magical episode n tht day yar .Hope ki tht day comes soon .

I will always trust my Viren jaanu .He is a sweetheart .who will nt trust a guy like Viren ? His love is truly unconditional n Pure n so true .Nivi definately will realizee it but as Viren only said ki " Vaqt lene ke chakkar mein kahin Vaqt hi na nikal jaye " Cry .So i m keeping my fingers crossed n hope ki NivRen love story will start soon .Hopefully frm 2nght .BTw dear only 1 hr n 55 mins remaining for 2dy's magical episode of NivRen .rght? i m so excitedd

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
And i think we all need positivity all the time to survive in NivRen psychosis LOL

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
I watched it on desi**fo*** jaanu....Embarrassed

And seriously, I can't understand why they could not give us some bits of the dance sequenceAngry They enjoy torturing us with the wait....Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi...i found on youtube two tv9-gujarat segments on ccbm kc spl...d voiceover is in gujarati i think , but d ccbm crew r anyway speaking in hindi..my nivren psychosis is making me search abt ccbm even in languages i dont know...Embarrassed

some extra bits compared to 16th dec sbb/sbs segments...cute nivi-cc-vd interview..dd interview...

similar to 17th dec sbb/sbs but extra bits...

OMG I love you Ashley Jaanu, you are a life saver...Hug *runs off to watch the segments* Thank you, thank you , thank you, jaanu

celestaeNivRenDeewanizarmeenoashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index