India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 141)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
True Millie but what you think will happen tomorrow will Viren be successful in taking Nivi to date, or Will Nivi be successful in avoiding the date.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I hope DD realize her mistake and repent when truth comes out about Nivi and Sid. If she blames Sid and Nivi at that time too, she will lose everything. Nobody will be there for her. And once the truth is out she won't be any use to CC so CC will just change her traits too about her. 

I would have liked if she said sorry today to Nivi. What type of sister is she. You can't accuse of your sister cheating you and her own husband with your husband and when it turned out to be a misunderstanding you don't even apologies. I don't real like her character that much but today she disappointed me big time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

I think till she does anything we will fill 150 pages or why not you make a thread this time as you are very good at writing you will introduction worth reading.
Rachu, I just got a call need to step out. If by the time I am back she does not create I will do it. It won't be that good but we have to manage with it. OK

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@ Anju, Rachu a girl can dream isn't it. I am just fed up with all these misunderstandings. They can show some light moments and sisters helping each other with their respective partners that will be fun to watch.
As Suchi wrote in her weekend retreat, Divya can help Viren in regards to Nivi.
And Nivi can help Divya how to make Sid happy
Viren can help his brother to pataofy his wife, in his style.
All youngsters having fun.

And once they can show only NivRen, Sid-Divya along with Vandana having some fun. We can see some scenes between brothers too. You know I am dying to see more scenes between brothers just like friday.
Oh they can show dadaji too enjoying the interaction between his grandsons and their wifes respectively.

Yes Milee, I am with you on this. I want this younger generation to solve their issues and have fun together. It is so good to have a family like this and they can really make it a wonderful joint family environment. I am dying to see Viren-Sid bonding and they both working together. I loved how they both came out after changing sherwanis with arm in arm... They looked like real brothers. Wish CTs show this aspect too. Even I was wondering how come HL just barged into Sood house and shouted Nivedita. What if YD or dadaji questioned her? But I guess it is serial and anything is possible.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaegmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

True Millie but what you think will happen tomorrow will Viren be successful in taking Nivi to date, or Will Nivi be successful in avoiding the date.

I am very hopeful as Viren said in his unique style "Na mein tumhe kahne nahin dunga aur haan mein tumse karva lunga"... Please please let it be like that....Viren apni GF ko please date pe le jao.

You know Rachu, I am thinking the big dhamaka about the pendant will happen on Friday and then we will be left in lurch over the weekend....But not to worry we have Suchi to make our weekend wonderful and beautiful with her romantic scenes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaegmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

I think till she does anything we will fill 150 pages or why not you make a thread this time as you are very good at writing you will introduction worth reading.
Rachu, I just got a call need to step out. If by the time I am back she does not create I will do it. It won't be that good but we have to manage with it. OK
Suchi & Navz did talk about the new Nivren thread and naming it, "Nivren - The heart does go on" (pg 135) but don't see any further discussion after that. So, yes Milee, do initiate the new thread once you get back...

celestaezarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Oh you girls never let me leave as soon as I saw Rachu asking question I had to answer, Yes Anju he will never take NO for an answer. Viren is very confident guy he will make sure to take her out on a date, hopefully the Evil Witch doesn't spoil it.
See when he talked to her about KC the other night, he said the day will come when you will do it out of love for me and what did we see. Yes, she started the vrat as a duty of a wife but ended it in a complete different level. I am sure ki our Sweetu will take her on a date. Oh it will be so fun to watchEmbarrassedWinkLOL

Anju, Me too liked that shot when they both walked hand in hand. Oh how I love them and as I wrote in my long post that Sid was so happy for his brother and he knows that his brother is all naughty, jolly complete romantic. It will be so good to watch Viren sharing his flirty secrets with his brother to use of his bhabhi.

And on the other note Anju, if Divya blames Nivi-Sid of their relation or Nivi Sacrifice she will be completely out of control, CT's cannot mend her character to be liked by the viewers after that. I hope CT's handle it properly because her being a parallell lead.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaesimran728gmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Be back girls, If I am not back by the time you reach 150 pgs and Navi could not create a thread Rachu or Anju you do the honors. See you in a bit

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index