India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 140)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Girls, do you think Divya will figure out about Nivi-Sid and Nivi's sacrifice all by herself, ofcourse with the help of CC.
You see she got all clues:
1. Sid does not love her
2. Sid married her only because of dadaji's wish
3. Nivi does not love Viren but she married him even with all these difficulties
4. NivRen sleeping arrangements, she asked both of them and both said its between them what they do. They are not answering her question why they got married.
5. Yesterday's KC scene, she was mislead and today Nivi cleared her mind saying that it was exchange of clothes and she said you can confirm with Viren and also CC if you want.
6. Nivi told Divya that she will never harm her or never ever let anyone harm her, she is not her enemy, she always wants her happiness and to trust on this.
7. Precap shows that CC telling her about pendant and that jeweller told her Sid bought it and she found it in Nivi's room.
If Divya really uses her brain she has all the clues required to figure out this problem and the truth. And she could also link CC being the culprit who played with her mind. What do you guys say?
Are we that lucky of the truth coming out, Can we think CT's will take the story this way?
If they take this route, CT's can really redeem her character completely.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaesimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Milee, my husband's side wife is on the right side hence I explained it that way.  Yes, we always think in the same direction, that is the beauty of this NiVren characters and we love to analyze each and every move.

You wrote  "CC used same game with YD but right now she cannot use YD as she cannot cross dadaji's orders, so she changed her pawn to Divya"... 

and I am sure DD knows how much dadaji loves Nivi and she heard what he said to the whole family, so even then she took this chance of running away to her mayka. And if she blames Nivi for that pendant she will hear big time from dadaji.  I am waiting for that time when she will be in bad books of Sood family except CC/JW

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaegmann2010zarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Millie clues are there but I think she may not figure out so soon as it will be hard for her to figure out all these things they may leads to more MU between sisters or CC plan will backfires completely by all truth coming out in front of Divya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaesimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow Millie loved your words completely but one question what Chanchal eat everyday to get her brain work 24/7 without fail. She just take even the smallest straw in her favor and make a big plans that too full of risks.
I know Rachu, she is so good at taking risks. And she took biggest risk of all with yesterday sherwani exchange. May be she eats lots of veggies to keep her mind working 24/7LOL
But have to say the actor who is performing CC is very good, the way she acts is outstanding. You know what JW brain does not work at all and its compensating with CC brainLOL

Is Navi creating a new thread? or are we continuing in this thread until 150pgs.
OH it feels so good to be back, I missed you all so much and talking to you.

celestaesimran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Girls, do you think Divya will figure out about Nivi-Sid and Nivi's sacrifice all by herself, ofcourse with the help of CC.
You see she got all clues:
1. Sid does not love her
2. Sid married her only because of dadaji's wish
3. Nivi does not love Viren but she married him even with all these difficulties
4. NivRen sleeping arrangements, she asked both of them and both said its between them what they do. They are not answering her question why they got married.
5. Yesterday's KC scene, she was mislead and today Nivi cleared her mind saying that it was exchange of clothes and she said you can confirm with Viren and also CC if you want.
6. Nivi told Divya that she will never harm her or never ever let anyone harm her, she is not her enemy, she always wants her happiness and to trust on this.
7. Precap shows that CC telling her about pendant and that jeweller told her Sid bought it and she found it in Nivi's room.
If Divya really uses her brain she has all the clues required to figure out this problem and the truth. And she could also link CC being the culprit who played with her mind. What do you guys say?
Are we that lucky of the truth coming out, Can we think CT's will take the story this way?
If they take this route, CT's can really redeem her character completely.

No Milee, I have no faith in her character. DD is not going to use her brain. If she had to she would have by now. Even if she figures it out she will still blame Nivi-Sid that why did they not tell her before. She was the one in front of whom Sid accepted that he loves Putul... Can she not make connection? She has seen Sid sulking all the time since their engagement when he injured himself. The whole time when he was walking he was looking at Nivi and not at DD. The ring slipped from his hand and landed at Nivi's feet. So, Milee she will not use her brain.

milee1014celestaegmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I think till she does anything we will fill 150 pages or why not you make a thread this time as you are very good at writing you will introduction worth reading.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Milee, my husband's side wife is on the right side hence I explained it that way.  Yes, we always think in the same direction, that is the beauty of this NiVren characters and we love to analyze each and every move.

You wrote  "CC used same game with YD but right now she cannot use YD as she cannot cross dadaji's orders, so she changed her pawn to Divya"... 

and I am sure DD knows how much dadaji loves Nivi and she heard what he said to the whole family, so even then she took this chance of running away to her mayka. And if she blames Nivi for that pendant she will hear big time from dadaji.  I am waiting for that time when she will be in bad books of Sood family except CC/JW
Anju, Divya is in CC/JW good books only until they can use her then they will throw her like thrash.LOL poor girl.
I did not like her running away to her mayka, as a married woman she should figure out the problem adn rectify it herself. Yes, if it is difficult she should take advice but know just like a kid she ran away to her mayka. And the worst part is Hema running to her daughters sasural and calling Nivi out. So stupid how can a mother do this, there are some maryada/limitations when its your daughters sasural. But alas, what can we expect from Hemalata so, if we can't expect anything from Hema what can we expect from her daughter.

About the rituals, I have a friend here they also follow the same. But on a jolly note I think Viren did not wanted to sit beside Divya because she was all sulking and he wanted to have full view of his wife and just wanted only his wife to sit beside him that is the reason he sat the other side.Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaesimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
@ Anju, Rachu a girl can dream isn't it. I am just fed up with all these misunderstandings. They can show some light moments and sisters helping each other with their respective partners that will be fun to watch.
As Suchi wrote in her weekend retreat, Divya can help Viren in regards to Nivi.
And Nivi can help Divya how to make Sid happy
Viren can help his brother to pataofy his wife, in his style.
All youngsters having fun.

And once they can show only NivRen, Sid-Divya along with Vandana having some fun. We can see some scenes between brothers too. You know I am dying to see more scenes between brothers just like friday.
Oh they can show dadaji too enjoying the interaction between his grandsons and their wifes respectively.

celestaesimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index