Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 14)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by Resh.....

my dear girls, dont be so disheartened......... I dont think all this will happen.CTs might
be having some other plans in store. At the moment i am at the dreamland with Nivren hovering around them as a bee and stinging Viren in between.Wink

LOLLOL Thanks resh, that made me lol...LOL
ahahhahahaha Resh i am becoming such a big fan of ur positive thinking love u lots.  ahahahah nivren hovering around like bees ahahahhahahahahah man i love the stinging viren idea. girl u made me come out of my negative stage now i am half happy and looking forward to the coming episode again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenoxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by zarmeeno

I know Shovee, I am crying myselfCry What is going to happen this week?Cry

Oh! Zarmee, say something positive to cheer us up please.Embarrassed
yaar honestly for me Viren knew abt S and Nivi so I'm not scared abt it at all if he comes to know abt incomplete pheras. Incomplete pheras r incomplete pheras and that is it.  Viren knows abt Nivi's past and he knows that Nivi needs time and he knows that Nivi will not do anything to jeapordised her relationship with her sister or anything that can hurt her sister.

Zarmee, Hugthanks so much jaanu, I needed to read this, I think. I feel better already, thanks again JaanuHugHug yes, you are right, above everything Viren trusts Nivi, so I will not worry about this now.
sorry guys but i am still in my negative mood, i agree zarmeen with what you said and i belive viren will trust nivi but what i am scared about is what his reaction will be, he will be soooooo upset and thats making me upset.
Sorry ashuu and zarmeen  but i am seriously scared and worried i think im gonna pass out now with all this worry.
Shova jaani I've always learned to be positive all the time coz I believe acha socho gay tu acha hee hoga. So I'm happy with my positivity and I wanna be that way coz I know Viren.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Hi SushmitaHug These SBS guys also give us googlys and twist attacks all the timeShocked Now, I really don;t know what to think. Maybe DD will just go home because S doesn't come for KC!!!!! Although that doesn't sound logical, but at least her going off for that reason is better than going for some other dhamaka which can have repercussions for everyone else as well.

Anyway, I am scared but after reading Zarmee's post, I am feeling better. Because after all I am a complete believer in Viren's utter and complete love for Nivi. And his trust in Nivi. And Resh's positive thinking has cheered me up too. So, I am not going to worry but I am going to wait and watch as to what they will show.Cool

Then, if there is something to worry, I will do a post mortemLOL

Shovee, my jaanu, let's keep our faith in Viren. let's see what the CTs throw at us jaanu....

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged

yaar honestly for me Viren knew abt S and Nivi so I'm not scared abt it at all if he comes to know abt incomplete pheras. Incomplete pheras r incomplete pheras and that is it.  Viren knows abt Nivi's past and he knows that Nivi needs time and he knows that Nivi will not do anything to jeapordised her relationship with her sister or anything that can hurt her sister.

Zarmee, Hugthanks so much jaanu, I needed to read this, I think. I feel better already, thanks again JaanuHugHug yes, you are right, above everything Viren trusts Nivi, so I will not worry about this now.
sorry guys but i am still in my negative mood, i agree zarmeen with what you said and i belive viren will trust nivi but what i am scared about is what his reaction will be, he will be soooooo upset and thats making me upset.
Sorry ashuu and zarmeen  but i am seriously scared and worried i think im gonna pass out now with all this worry.
Shova jaani I've always learned to be positive all the time coz I believe acha socho gay tu acha hee hoga. So I'm happy with my positivity and I wanna be that way coz I know Viren.

Zarmee, Jaanu, that's why I love you....Embarrassed Thanks jaanu for being so positiveHug
Shovee jaanu, don;t worry jaanu, keep faith in Viren. love youHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Zarmee, Jaanu, that's why I love you....Embarrassed Thanks jaanu for being so positiveHug
Love u too Aashvee  yaar u know what aashvee in my life too I've always been positive and my husband also asks me that how can I be positive all the time and my answer is simple that god tests the people that r closer to him so I'm happy that I'm closer to him that's y he is putting me through this test. And I've always believed inthis logic for my life too and Allah ka shukar nobody has ever seen me sad or deprssed.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged

maybe me and u should do a spell on CC and make her loose all her memories cause i am seriously hating her soo much that god knows what i will do to her if i come face to face with her.

Yep zarmeen or Resh or anyone make us happy. Where is Rachu??? we need you Rachuuuuu

yeah, let's go stalk Rachu and make sounds until she wakes up and comes onlineWink

Oh! CCAngry Seriously, Shovee, if there was anyone who needed a new unforgivable curse invented for use against her, it is CCAngry Even AK is too good a curse for her. She needs something that will rip her apart each second, make her die a thousand deaths every second for eternity or somethink like those greek myth punishments where Sisyphus was made to roll that heavy stone up a cliff and the moment he would push it up with great effort, it would roll back down...unendlessly...basically a curse that results in a  fate worse than death. I hate CCAngry
ok lets hunt rachu im with u , im really missing her.

Ahhhaaa darling ur sooo good i totally agree with u.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Love u too Aashvee  yaar u know what aashvee in my life too I've always been positive and my husband also asks me that how can I be positive all the time and my answer is simple that god tests the people that r closer to him so I'm happy that I'm closer to him that's y he is putting me through this test. And I've always believed inthis logic for my life too and Allah ka shukar nobody has ever seen me sad or deprssed.

Awwww, Zarmee Jaanu,Hug I am so happy to hear this. And I hope (with all my heart) that you will never ever be sad or depressed in life. I wish for you every happiness and joy always Jaanu.Embarrassed...And believe me, this positivity of your is very contagious, I am happy again Jaanu, thank youHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Where is Rach. I'm missing her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index