Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 139)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Couple of random thoughts -

1) Don't you think, S and VD should be wondering about Dadaji's wish to have S marry the Pea Brain? They can clearly see that Dadaji loves Nivi and has accepted her so well, then why not just have S marry Nivi in the first place, since S loved Nivi (don't get me wrong - I am so glad that didn't happen, otherwise Nivren would never have existed, just the thought of that is so scary!!)? Shouldn't the CTs, at the very least, throw some light on this aspect?

2) Now that Dadaji is doing okay, why isn't anyone talking about honeymoon for both the couples, irrespective of the fact that niether of the couples have consummated their marriages?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Originally posted by anjubala

Great writing Milee...You came back with a bang.

Even I said the same to Suchi that I want only Sid to reveal the truth to DD and nobody else. It is his problem and it is not fair to hide any secrets as marriage is based on trust and faith and then love. Husband wife should have complete trust on each other which is seriously lacking in their case. So he should confront her and tell her.

I agree.. I think Sid is the only person who can explain whats correct and whats not to Divya.

hmm I see a lot of hope (well only when I do not watch the episode, cause if I watch it and nivi getting slapped, I will want to kill dd, so now that I haven't watched anything I can hope lol)

Hope, that,
Sid can change DD. Sid is a very "good" person, has values and stuff specially for his family. Now that he is married to DD , he will go to all lengths to maintain the marriage. And DD being the spoil brat that she is , She would require someone like Sid to set her straight. She looks up to him and really follows him like a slave.
All he would have to do is tell her off and she will be fine. But I do not want him telling her off just for the sake of it, but , rather with complete honesty.. but I am not sure he has the guts.
He never seems to have guts to stand up for whats right.

this is why I do not want him involved : (
but I guess he will have to be.
I agree Suchi but the way they potrayed Sid till now he doesn't show any capabilities to set things allright or could able to stand for right. Whenever he tries to make things right they turn out to be blunder. His wrong judgement for every situation make the things more worse to handle. I mean if he will tell the truth to Divya too then also he will tell at wrong time which will not solve the matter rather will spoil all the things once again. Actually Sid should have told Divya everything before wedding or on firstnight of the wedding instead of lingering on till all the truth comes out I don't feel any relation can be build properly.

Rightnow I feel even Viren is not fair in his relation as he knew everything about Nivedita but his truth is still behind the covers whether it is his past, his insecurities and Nivi doesn't know real Viren and even we don't know much we know Viren as much Nivi knows may be little more. 

Both the boys knows inside out of their wives and their life but wives doesn't know the secrets of their husband till those secrets won't come out properly their relation can't be very strong. Though NivRen relation is strong as compared to DivSid and Nivi can handle this relation very well but still Nivi also has to see the complete Viren before completely understand him or love him. Till now she feels responsible and respect for him as he had always supported her when she needed him. Till now her hold on relation is not strong as if his family demand or he wants to leave her for her happiness she has tendency to leave him (Till now its he who kept holding their relation). Till now she doesn't feel even little possiveness for him that she will not let him go. It can be only when she know his world and love him from all her heart like he does. That can be only possible if she knows him as a person.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghcelestaegmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Couple of random thoughts -

1) Don't you think, S and VD should be wondering about Dadaji's wish to have S marry the Pea Brain? They can clearly see that Dadaji loves Nivi and has accepted her so well, then why not just have S marry Nivi in the first place, since S loved Nivi (don't get me wrong - I am so glad that didn't happen, otherwise Nivren would never have existed, just the thought of that is so scary!!)? Shouldn't the CTs, at the very least, throw some light on this aspect?

2) Now that Dadaji is doing okay, why isn't anyone talking about honeymoon for both the couples, irrespective of the fact that niether of the couples have consummated their marriages?
Payal I agree with you completely but they never show them thinking anything all the brains in the family is with Chanchal as she is thinking 24/7. Moreover both might have thought dadaji has accepted this wedding as the kind of person he is he will never want to break any marriege due to his false assumptions. He talked about some unintentional mistakes so they may have thought that BS consider NivRen wedding as mistake.

Anyways it is good that they don't think about it else it will ruin their life only.

How can they talk about their honeymoon sweety else how will chanchal plot will she stalk them to the honeymoon location.

celestaemilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I am sure the only person who can send these couples for honeymoon is CC. She may have some evil plans behind it, but I can only see her make this happen.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaesimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

I am sure the only person who can send these couples for honeymoon is CC. She may have some evil plans behind it, but I can only see her make this happen.
Absolutely right Kolv only she can send them at honeymoon with the wrong intensions in her mind other person there just follows her without any thinking or getting anything she is doing.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaetamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, oh my gosh I am just done reading all the pages. Kya discussion chal raha tha, you guys filled so many pages within 2 days. And thank you all for liking my today's post.

@Anju, thanks for explaing the rituals of KC dear I didn't know much about it. And about the sitting arrangements, I don't know about yours but on our side Wife's place is always on left of her husband. And if you see the Goddesses are always on the left hand side. So just wanted to clarify.
And beautiful analysis on yesterday's and Monday's episode. We were thinking on the same lines. And when I read your reply to Suchi about Sid revealing the truth I was thinking of here we go again on the same direction.

@Zarmeeno, please take care dear and always becareful. It is so nice of your son & husband to take of you.

@Aashvee, wonderful analysis with the comic touch as usual. It is always very relaxing and wonderful to read your analysis. And Have a safe trip enjoy your vacation.

@Rachu, aaj kal tum bohut samajdhar hogayi ho dear. You are complete on positive side good to see you in that way.I have a theory of my own regards with JAAL sending away their kid. I think its because maybe Viren was getting very close to Bhuvan and Vandana(and we see this closeness even today)and as we know JAAL are so obssessed with their hatred that don't even care for the happiness of their kid, so they did not wanted their kid to get close to Bhuvan, that is the reason they sent him away.

@Navi, Hope you feel better soon. How can you be so irresponsible, its winter you have to be careful. Take care and take lots of rest.

@Suchi, oh you wrote holiday special, thanks for doing it. I have to go and read it now but I know ki as usual it will be wonderful. You are so gifted with words and imagination.

@ All, some of you were saying why Nivi always cries and specially in regards with today's episode you were saying why she did not reply back, its not in Nivi's character to blast and reply back to elders.And as for crying, she was crying because her character was questioned here and who did that not some outsiders but her own sister who she loves so much and her chachi.
But in today's episode I liked how she explained her relation with Viren to her sister. And she asked her to trust her that she will never hurt knowingly or unknowingly.  Nivi herself will never reveal her sacrifice to anyone not even to her sister. And I am sure ki Viren will also never reveal Nivi's sacrifice because it will give pain to Nivi but if the sacrifice is hurting her then noone not even Nivi can hold him to reveal the truth.so if the truth should come out it should be Sid revealing his past with Nivi to Divya directly or Divya herself figures out the situation.(I don't know how CT's will handle this)
Another thing, its regrds to CC. She will never directly attack Nivi. She knows her son is madly in love with her and at the same time Nivi has dadaji's full support. So she will be palying all types of dirty games indirectly to torture Nivi. She used same game with YD but right now she cannot use YD as she cannot cross dadaji's orders, so she changed her pawn to Divya and completely using her fail of trust in her love for it and also as AAshvee put it pea brain mentality.

celestaesimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Hmm, so where is everybody? Is no one online? I know Rach is and Kolv (sorry, don't know your name) and Suchi too (but I wouldn't want to disturb her, maybe she is creating magic for all of us in the Nivren dreamland Day Dreaming). I guess, everyone's really bumped about today's episode. Unhappy 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaegmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Wow Millie loved your words completely but one question what Chanchal eat everyday to get her brain work 24/7 without fail. She just take even the smallest straw in her favor and make a big plans that too full of risks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index