India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 138)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Milee wonderful analysis sweetie. I just don't have enough words for it. The way you dissect every little expressions and emotions is wonderful. Most of the time I am clueless about relationships and what matters but your insights in these characters gives me a lot to think about. In a way I am learning a lot from all of you guys. Thanks.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014ShayafanxaviaraSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Navz hun do PM us the letter plssWink like u did last time...

shana_83tamushizarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hey Milee, that was a really nice analysis. Really enjoyed reading it. I especially liked how you explained Nivi's relations being right from her heart..

milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Wow Millie wonderful writing jaan you explained each and everything so beautifully and I agree with you. Till now DivSid marriege worked only with the help of their parents but now I want them to work for themselves.

Regarding NivRen I completely agree to you that their bond is getting stronger Viren is filling Nivi's life with lots of love and trust he has for her and she can see that in his eyes and Nivi is filling his life with lots of respect which he never got in his life and he can see that in her eyes.

This makes me feel that he will never be psychotic though he may show some aggressiveness or rashness towards his family, his disappearance may raise doubt, some more incidents may lead us to believe that he is the one and may be all the family will stand against him but that moment Nivi's trust will play a role and this is the key of their relation. She will be proud of her relation in front of complete family and world. Till now she has not been put on test for her trust in Viren. Till now she is not able to stand completely for Viren. Today glimpse were shown but still her voice quiver to show her full love and trust. That will be the day she will fully stand for Viren and with full confidence that she has married a gem not a stone.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushimilee1014zarmeenogmann2010Alphabet26anjubalaSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Great writing Milee...You came back with a bang.

Even I said the same to Suchi that I want only Sid to reveal the truth to DD and nobody else. It is his problem and it is not fair to hide any secrets as marriage is based on trust and faith and then love. Husband wife should have complete trust on each other which is seriously lacking in their case. So he should confront her and tell her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaetamushisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by suchitra_1

Originally posted by xaviara

Suchi, do I have your permission to email the links to your scene thread to Kinshuk and Rajan Sir ? Smile I will email them this weekend one and this holiday one !! Embarrassed

If you think they are good sure do so. I don't have any copy rights they are more than welcome to adapt them to their versions. Its a pure fan fiction and I will be more than happy to see kinshuk and neha enact them

actually I will be like a gone case eheheh
specially if they do the titanic song

OMG my heart beat will stop for a second!!!
Are you kidding us, Suchi with the comment in bold? Just judge by the responses that you get from everyone. Seriously, your scenes are not just good, they are amazingly fabulous, completely out of this world..

Thanks for being so kind .. honestly when ever I re-read my scenes I find like million mistakes lol. .. since I do not double check what I write, there are so many grammar errors and past tense present tense mixed and I get all, eekss about it.. lol

Hopefully i will start checking what I write next time.

Edited by suchitra_1 - 22 December 2010 at 12:41pm

celestaesimran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by xaviara

Suchi, do I have your permission to email the links to your scene thread to Kinshuk and Rajan Sir ? Smile I will email them this weekend one and this holiday one !! Embarrassed

If you think they are good sure do so. I don't have any copy rights they are more than welcome to adapt them to their versions. Its a pure fan fiction and I will be more than happy to see kinshuk and neha enact them

actually I will be like a gone case eheheh
specially if they do the titanic song

OMG my heart beat will stop for a second!!!
Are you kidding us, Suchi with the comment in bold? Just judge by the responses that you get from everyone. Seriously, your scenes are not just good, they are amazingly fabulous, completely out of this world..

Thanks for being so kind .. honestly when ever I re-read my scenes I find like million mistakes lol. .. since I do not double check what I write, there are so many grammar errors and past tense present tense mixed and I get all, eekss about it.. lol

Hopefully i will start checking what I write next time.

no di its not true your retreats are like heaven i read them very happily and yaar di i'm your fan!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Great writing Milee...You came back with a bang.

Even I said the same to Suchi that I want only Sid to reveal the truth to DD and nobody else. It is his problem and it is not fair to hide any secrets as marriage is based on trust and faith and then love. Husband wife should have complete trust on each other which is seriously lacking in their case. So he should confront her and tell her.

I agree.. I think Sid is the only person who can explain whats correct and whats not to Divya.

hmm I see a lot of hope (well only when I do not watch the episode, cause if I watch it and nivi getting slapped, I will want to kill dd, so now that I haven't watched anything I can hope lol)

Hope, that,
Sid can change DD. Sid is a very "good" person, has values and stuff specially for his family. Now that he is married to DD , he will go to all lengths to maintain the marriage. And DD being the spoil brat that she is , She would require someone like Sid to set her straight. She looks up to him and really follows him like a slave.
All he would have to do is tell her off and she will be fine. But I do not want him telling her off just for the sake of it, but , rather with complete honesty.. but I am not sure he has the guts.
He never seems to have guts to stand up for whats right.

this is why I do not want him involved : (
but I guess he will have to be.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7simran728celestaetamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoParamoreanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index