NIIVREN : ANJANA ANJANI LOVE STORY

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

I know Navz but I really wanted to vent after watching today's episode and especially the last scene where instead of teaching Divya that she is spoiling her married life with stupid suspicion she was actually teaching Nivi to fullstop her last chingari can't this lady see Nivi is married to Viren now (doesn't she trust NT Daadi sanskar a bit). Wht all the people around think that if Nivi doesn't have any feeling then Sid will also not have any feelings. Why the family blame Nivi and Viren for every mistake I don't understand. Nivi to center of attraction of all the blames (Everyone except BS and Yash had blamed her), Though NT blame was shortlived and she knew her real intentions but for once she also left her hand though only for her welfare only. Viren was also blamed by his family for marrying Nivi, BS was also not very happy with NivRen wedding and called it a unintentional mistake (Though he wanted Sid and Nivi wedding) but still Viren is also placed at second position and more liable to make mistakes. 

Oh well as Viren said once when you cry not only people around you but god also gives you 10 more reasons to cry. So Nivi should start standing up for herself too otherwise those people will keep walking all over her. 

@bold: I still don't understand that why it was a mistake. I know once upon a time Nivi and Sid was in love, but just for argument sake let's say CC didn't change Dadaji's wish, would Nivi married to Sid? From my POV, if Nivi married Sid it would have been a mistake. I totally agree with you Rach, why Viren has to be treated like second class citizen all the time, why Sid is superior choice for Nivi than Viren. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaexaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Originally posted by xaviara

Suchi, do I have your permission to email the links to your scene thread to Kinshuk and Rajan Sir ? Smile I will email them this weekend one and this holiday one !! Embarrassed

If you think they are good sure do so. I don't have any copy rights they are more than welcome to adapt them to their versions. Its a pure fan fiction and I will be more than happy to see kinshuk and neha enact them

actually I will be like a gone case eheheh
specially if they do the titanic song

OMG my heart beat will stop for a second!!!

Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me message Kinshuk and Rajan Sir now !!! Embarrassed

You know suchi, I have read many fan fics but the way you have understood Nivi and Viren's character and the way you right theor love scenes is so magical, not once have you ever strayed from their original character and that shows just how brilliant you are !! *hugs*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hi Girls Good Morning/Evening. Sorry I was not able to come online from past couple of days for long busy with some work. Just watched yesterday's and todays episode. Actually with all this rift hungama CT's completely ruined a chance to show something beautiful between NivRen after Karwachauth but alas yeh hai serial ki duniya what can we expect?
So I have so much to write I won't give a complete analysis of the episodes as I think you guys must have dissected each and every little scene of yesterdays and daybefore yesterday scenes but I want to write some of my thoughts regards with NivRen specially, then Divya, Divy-Sid,Divya-Viren & the Evil Psycho Witch Bellatrix the Chanchal.
It will be a long post so bear with me please.

NivRen: From Monday till yesterday's dinner scene it was just perfect for our NivRen, we have seen complete different level of understanding between them. As I wrote my full analysis on Monday's I won't go into details but I was watching the song sequence again yesterday morning to calm myself from my nightmare so I noticed something altogether different, I had a feeling of it on Monday but it completely went over the head with all the romance. Here we can see Viren full time romancing his wife infront of everyone, for him he doesn't even care about anybody that's his nature but there are some limitations or as we call Maryada one shouldn't cross when we are infront of our elders.(see that is the reason there is/was parda system, people still follow all these even in these modern days, its because of the respect we should give to our elders) that is what Nivi was teaching him when he kissed her hand when she burnt it while completely lost in his eyes saving the diya. That it is not correct to do this type of things infront of others specially elders of the family and he learnt it (fast learner as he is) and started dreaming about her and him in his own world. I am sure she has so much to teach him as he lived away from his family from the childhood and our sweet Nivi is very sanskari woman, she learnt it from the best teacher her dadi. We will be seeing all these in coming months I am sure. sorry if I hurt any feelings and thoughts of anyone with this part but its my view
Coming to yesterday's episode, it was just mindblowing. The way CT's handled their relation is just brilliant. Nivi who married Viren just to save her sisters marriage was not able to accept Viren as her husband. And I wanted to write this along back but kind of forgot. For Nivi all her relations are from heart, she is a kind of girl who never does anything out of duty, she does everything from her heart let it be for her dadi,father,brother,sister,family,friend,lover. So the same goes for the husband. She could not accept him as her husband from her heart that is the major reason for her to not to going further with her wifely duties.Yes, she trusted him and that is the reason when he was in his friendly limits she was 100% with him but when he was in husband mood she was completely out of it. Then came the scene before dadi's heartattack where Viren said about WAQT, it hit her heart and when once again he supported her with the break of her promise and was ready to leave his family for his wife, eventhough she was a little mad but when he said he will do anything & everything for her and her happiness she realised the extent of his love. Then when she came to know about the real wish of dadaji, yes she was shattered for a second and told dadaji it was fate or destiny but while telling him that she realized it herself that Viren is her destiny that is the reason everything backfired for her in regards with Sid. Next day with Viren taking her for dadi's blessings she was touched by his gesture. She did KC vrat for her husband and we saw her morning prayer she did say that she respects her husband from her heart, so it proves until then it was only trust for Viren as a friend but it changed when she realized her destiny along with the extent of his love for her, to respect for a husband in her heart. That is the reason I was telling before tha what ever Nivi does is from her heart, and here we see the best example of her keeping vrat for her husband because he earned her respect as a husband from her heart. She was still little uncomfortable with full time romantic husband like Viren in monday's episode but yesterday when she came to know from CC the intensity of his love for her she was completely petrified. When she comes to terrace we can see that in her eyes respect, admiration for her husband, until now she never ever looked in his eyes directly for more than a second but yesterday she wanted to show him how much she respects him and admires(mind you not love or adore)him for what he is. The dialogue was super, a day never passes without you doing anything for me Simply superb. She was not afraid to look into his eyes not any more because even her mind realised what her heart is feeling for her husband the respect and admiration.(I have to say here with all this hungama with CC plan, CT's completely ruined KC scene between NivRen. It could have been beautiful and heavenly, because this is the first time Nivi was showing some kind of reaction for her husband and Viren too realised that his wife feelings towards him have changed a bit)And then continues the chaand puja, being a sanskari woman(I am not using girl anymore because when she said infront of Kanha that she is doing vrat out of respect for her husband for me Nivi changed from a girl to woman)she does the pooja with so much devotion and the way she touched his foot(if you all noticed everyone of them touched the ground infront of their husbands but Nivi touched her husbands footwear) it shows the dedication she has towards her responsibility. Our dear Viren sweetu just has eyes for his wife, for him nothing if visible if his wife and life is infront of himLOL.
Then comes dinner, it was so beautiful. First time Viren is fed by his wife and teh way he was teasing her and I was looking at Sid, Vandana & dadaji only for reactions because for me no other matters. And Sid was happy for both if you noticed, he knew his brother was all flirty and jolly guy so he expected those dialogues from him and he was happy for Nivi too as a friend and exlover(I am saying this because if you love somebody from your heart its their happiness which should matter to them)that she got a loving husband who will be always beside her. Dadaji was happy for Nivi too because he wished something else but destiny had something else in store but still destiny choose perfect happiness for Nivi and he was happy for Viren, he just like Sid knows his younger grandson and his naughtiness. Vandana as usual is happy for her younger son and her daughter Nivi.
I liked the way Viren said while feeding her thanks for doing this vrat for me, thanks for doing chaand pooja for me and I wish on the chaand that you will get all your share of happiness (I am sure he will make sure she will get the happiness)

Divya: I am completely lost on this character, what are CT's upto with her. I would not have minded her if she misunderstood Sid's character because for her she loved him period, no trust nothing but then again she doesn't know him much but how could she misunderstood Nivi and thought that disgusting about her sister. They both were raised in the same family, they know eachother from childhood, their sanskars. It shows that she doubted her grandma's sanskar.
But in today's episode she did one good thing of not blasting Sid, Yes I am saying this becaue when you are angry you don't know what we say and specially husband-wife relation is very strong at the same time its very very delicate, one wrong move the relation just collapses. Right now there is a chance to start again(I know there relations did not start but still) chance is their for happines but if she blasted Sid with her angry mood it would have been very difficult to mend.
And I hope she remembers what her sister told her in todays episode that sometimes even if you see with your own eyes its not reality, and believe me that I will never hurt you and not let anyone hurt you, I am not your enemy. (I really hope she remembers this by that way her character can be mended big time by CT's)

Divya-Sid: About this relation, they are married but does not have the relation. Divya loves him but for loving a person it means you should trust and respect them too and its not their in Divya's love. Sid is moving on from his past but he needs to clear it out with his wife to build a relation on trust. In marriage the foundation is trust and respect, love comes later (this is true for an arranged marriage) Yes, for love marriages love is the foundation and then they will build on it but for arranged marriages Trust and respect for the partners is much needed than the Love. When you have trust and respect, Love automatically enter their life.
So that is teh reason I want only and only Sid to reveal his past with Nivi to Divya. I don't want anyone not even Naintara dadi to reveal it. Sid needs to open up and clear everything and tell her lets start with a new beginning. As we know they both are parallell leads in this show its a must for them to start their relation with trust as the foundation. I know most of you don't like Divya but she is sweet girl in her own weird way right now she is being mislead for being stupid and at the same time Sid is very good person and it was their destiny who brought them together in this relation (chanchal was just a catalyst) and if its their destiny there should be something in store for them in regards with their happiness and I want both of them to work towards it. Trust & Respect is missing in this relation and when they achieve that Love automatically follows.

Divya-Viren: Yes, I am writing about this relation too because I think both are sailing in the same boat BUT Viren does know how to handle all the situations and he has trust & respect on his love and his wife, we cannot say the same about Divya. Viren can help her realise this that she needs to trust her love and her husband. Because right now Divya needs someone to teach her about love (its just not simple to love, oh always in their dreamland and writing notes, sending flowers, picture this is not love. Love is trust, Love is respect, Love is giving, Love is finding happiness in your Love) Hema, Sid, Nivi, Dadi are not right to teach her this. Our sweetu Viren is perfect because he knows all about it and he is living this at the same time his wife's happiness is in her sisters happiness, I hope you got it guys?

Viren: In the early pages of discussion I saw some posts regards with Viren's psychotic trigger maybe RadhaKrishna pendant or Pheras but I don't believe that. Sorry but I had to put my views infront of you girls. You see we all know Viren so much, he really trust & respects Nivi. He did know from teh beginning that Nivi loved somebody and later he came to know its Sid, he knows that she married him for her sister BUT he also knows Nivi's character and her sanskar that once she has taken pheras with him she will never ever deter from her vachans. Yes, it may take time for her to reciprocate his love but her love for Sid was her past and Viren doesn't dwell in past. I think it should be something major for his obssessiveness to trigger. My view goes to dadaji's real wish but I am not sure.
But I want one thing though, I want to see Viren's psychotic behaviour towards his family, like the one we saw in flashback scene. And I want Nivi to know about it that Viren is acting even though CT's can keep this as secret for us viewers. They can reveal to us later that they both were in this together. We can understand their love just by looking in Viren's eyes and Nivi's trust & respect in her husband and his love. what do you say guys?

Evil Psycho Witch CC: Ok usually I get mad looking at her but mostly I laugh at her. You know why girls, because she thinks she is the God and can play with the lifes of others poor thing does not realise she is just a Katputli in the hands of Supreme God. He is the one who writes the fates of people and play accordingly.
First she thought that she will never make Nivi-Sid successful, but she was wrong they were never meant to be together that is the reason all her chaals worked.
Secondly, she never wanted Nivi to be the bahu of sood family, wrong again Nivi's destiny was being Sood family bahu and it was fulfilled by her own son.
Third, she wanted to ruin Sid's happiness by taking away his love, wrong again Nivi was never destined to be his and Divya came into Sid's life thru CC chaal. Yes, we need to still wait for Sid's happiness to come into view but it will with both of them living happily.
Fourth, again she is planning big time with sister rift track but it's all God's work of bringing NivRen together and wait and watch the sister bond will get so strong that in future they will be unbreakable.
Fifth, I think this should have been third but who is counting. She thought she changed destiny by changing dadaji's wish but it was destiny which was using her as catalyst in going in the right direction.LOL
Chanchal with all her evil mind has only one obssession ruining Sid's happiness and Nivi's happiness but she is completely forgetting to achieve this she is playing with two innocent people's life and happiness. I am sure the day will come all these 4 innocent people's heart cries will be ruin of her. Because however they are they all are very good at heart and elders say if you make people with good heart cry, each adn every drop of tear will curse the one who is giving them this sadness. So we will wait for the ruin of the Evil Psycho witch but one thing is sure that day it will be Nivi & Sid who will protect her from teh wrath of the family. Viren will definitely not leave her and Divya too will not let go any chance to leave her.

Sorry for the long post, now leave your comments but don't throw chappal at me for writing something you didn't like.
I have some work will be back in 30 mins and have to read all teh pages you girls filled the two day I missed.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaetamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSofnaSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach sweetie rent all you want. We are hear to listen to you. I also wish that HL and DD should be taught a lesson by anyone I don't care but I want them to suffer 100x more than what they put Nivi through today. There should be no mercy for them. Viren chose a very bad time to turn off his Nivi radar. DD already saw how intense Viren is when it comes to Nivi today HL would have got its taste too. Argh... why Nivi has to be soft all the time. She would have told off HL easily, but oh  to hell with elder's respect, if they don't understands you and humiliate you like that, there is no point feeling respect for them.

Even I want DD and HL to repent bigtime. I dont want Viren to get involved in this. I would really like to see them repenting mainly because of Sid and only Sid. I wish Sid turns dipressed/negative because of DD behaviour and want this to hurt DD  a lot and make HL realize her mistake for pushing this relation.

shana_83simran728celestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
 nivi should have argued with divya... that hw dare she is saying this to her ....that she was on terris with sid...  she should have told her that having no physical relationship doesnt mean that she doesnt luv her husband.....& she is very luckey to hav a guy like viren in her life as her pati... her sub kuch......she doesnt need any1 else husband..... further she should have told her  and HL that thank ur god , that viren hasn't heard wat the hell 2 of u are saying....other wise ?????? u know very well?????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728celestaegmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by sharma.nat

I know Navz but I really wanted to vent after watching today's episode and especially the last scene where instead of teaching Divya that she is spoiling her married life with stupid suspicion she was actually teaching Nivi to fullstop her last chingari can't this lady see Nivi is married to Viren now (doesn't she trust NT Daadi sanskar a bit). Wht all the people around think that if Nivi doesn't have any feeling then Sid will also not have any feelings. Why the family blame Nivi and Viren for every mistake I don't understand. Nivi to center of attraction of all the blames (Everyone except BS and Yash had blamed her), Though NT blame was shortlived and she knew her real intentions but for once she also left her hand though only for her welfare only. Viren was also blamed by his family for marrying Nivi, BS was also not very happy with NivRen wedding and called it a unintentional mistake (Though he wanted Sid and Nivi wedding) but still Viren is also placed at second position and more liable to make mistakes. 

Oh well as Viren said once when you cry not only people around you but god also gives you 10 more reasons to cry. So Nivi should start standing up for herself too otherwise those people will keep walking all over her. 

@bold: I still don't understand that why it was a mistake. I know once upon a time Nivi and Sid was in love, but just for argument sake let's say CC didn't change Dadaji's wish, would Nivi married to Sid? From my POV, if Nivi married Sid it would have been a mistake. I totally agree with you Rach, why Viren has to be treated like second class citizen all the time, why Sid is superior choice for Nivi than Viren. 

True Ketty Viren is always thought as untrustable person on whom you can't lay your trust. Whatever reasons were their but his family sent him away and never treated him equal to Sid not even his parents. Even for the pretense also they showed more affection towards Sid rather than Viren. Even Chanchal always treated him like toy bought from store rather than her son when she likes rant him, when she likes show some concern to him and emotionally blackmail him, when she likes calls him home, when she likes pack him off and send back, when she likes use him inderctly in his plans. That was really unfair to him.

Though Keshav was not fair with Nivi atleast she never took her as a toy with whom he can play rather took her as responsible or irresponsible human girl.  

Edited by sharma.nat - 22 December 2010 at 11:28am

shana_83simran728celestaegmann2010zarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Originally posted by xaviara

Suchi, do I have your permission to email the links to your scene thread to Kinshuk and Rajan Sir ? Smile I will email them this weekend one and this holiday one !! Embarrassed

If you think they are good sure do so. I don't have any copy rights they are more than welcome to adapt them to their versions. Its a pure fan fiction and I will be more than happy to see kinshuk and neha enact them

actually I will be like a gone case eheheh
specially if they do the titanic song

OMG my heart beat will stop for a second!!!
Are you kidding us, Suchi with the comment in bold? Just judge by the responses that you get from everyone. Seriously, your scenes are not just good, they are amazingly fabulous, completely out of this world..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index