Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 136)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Suchi, do I have your permission to email the links to your scene thread to Kinshuk and Rajan Sir ? Smile I will email them this weekend one and this holiday one !! Embarrassed
Navz, that would be awesome.Smile Hopefully, that way the CTs can receive a much needed inspiration from our Suchi's scenes...
Sorry, getting a little side-tracked here but do you ever receive any feedback or acknowledgement back from KM or RS or the CTs, for that matter becasue I do know you try to reach out to them as well? Just curious.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

I want to vent out now please don't feel bad for what I am saying.

I want Sid to turn negative to teach lesson to HL and DD so that they should understand what kind of person Divya married to. I know no one wants him to be shown negative now. But to open HL and DD eyes they should make him negative. Why HL always blames Nivi for all the confusions and problems. HL should know actually she herself is root cause of all the problem who went for Sophisticated, polite, rich exterior and didn't saw anything else. Otherwise she will keep on blaming Nivi to spoil Divya's life.

I want for once she should see what actually she snatched from Nivi and gave to Divya. I am sorry if I hurt someone but this I thought after watching today's episode she didn't for once thought that its Divya's mistake who misinterpret the situation but rant to Nivi about chingari in her heart and what about the chingari in Sid's heart who is going to stop that if he has that chingari.

I agree with you rach and Sid's personality and character is like that that he can easily be turned into a negative character !!  But the problem is that this is Nivi's story, so the CT's won't make Divya miserable, all the miseries are written for Nivi only !! Confused

shana_83Shayafangmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Suchi, do I have your permission to email the links to your scene thread to Kinshuk and Rajan Sir ? Smile I will email them this weekend one and this holiday one !! Embarrassed
Navz, that would be awesome.Smile Hopefully, that way the CTs can receive a much needed inspiration from our Suchi's scenes...
Sorry, getting a little side-tracked here but do you ever receive any feedback or acknowledgement back from KM or RS or the CTs, for that matter becasue I do know you try to reach out to them as well? Just curious.

Payal hun, I'm just waiting for Suchi's permission before I email the scene links to them and nopes I have never received a reply from them, but I keep writing in the hope that they are reading at least because I got these email ID's from a source so I know they are not fakes Smile

shana_83celestaeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Rach sweetie rent all you want. We are hear to listen to you. I also wish that HL and DD should be taught a lesson by anyone I don't care but I want them to suffer 100x more than what they put Nivi through today. There should be no mercy for them. Viren chose a very bad time to turn off his Nivi radar. DD already saw how intense Viren is when it comes to Nivi today HL would have got its taste too. Argh... why Nivi has to be soft all the time. She would have told off HL easily, but oh  to hell with elder's respect, if they don't understands you and humiliate you like that, there is no point feeling respect for them.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728celestaetamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjubala

@ anju : i don' think he was getting jealous, I think he maybe feeling a bit sad that he is married to someone he doesn't love and then Divya's behavior is not helping much either.

@ suchi : you know your holiday retreat is making me stay sane or else i would have gone poof with anger !! I just read it now when i heard everyone talking about it, will comment there after reading few more times Embarrassed

Navz, it is quite possible that he is sad looking at his wife's behavior yesterday and that too in front of all when dadaji was also present. 
I really want CTs to show the cake scene that Suchi wrote.. That will be like sone pe suhaga if they show the date. And I loved "Our First" feeling...It is so nice, beautiful, pure with so many meanings.... Please Please CTs take this part from her writing and we will all be on cloud 9 and we all will bless you..

Haiiiiii Anju if they show us the cake wala scene i will be soooooo dead !! But what a way to die ! You know I'm actually thinking of emailing Suchi's scene threads to Kinshuk and RaJan sir !! Hopefully they will take a few scenes from there in the future ?? Embarrassed

OyeeeeDancing that would be great. May be we get at least some of Suchi's scenes in future. Then we should make sure from Suchi.Smile

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged

If you think they are good sure do so. I don't have any copy rights they are more than welcome to adapt them to their versions. Its a pure fan fiction and I will be more than happy to see kinshuk and neha enact them

actually I will be like a gone case eheheh
specially if they do the titanic song

OMG my heart beat will stop for a second!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I know Navz but I really wanted to vent after watching today's episode and especially the last scene where instead of teaching Divya that she is spoiling her married life with stupid suspicion she was actually teaching Nivi to fullstop her last chingari can't this lady see Nivi is married to Viren now (doesn't she trust NT Daadi sanskar a bit). Wht all the people around think that if Nivi doesn't have any feeling then Sid will also not have any feelings. Why the family blame Nivi and Viren for every mistake I don't understand. Nivi to center of attraction of all the blames (Everyone except BS and Yash had blamed her), Though NT blame was shortlived and she knew her real intentions but for once she also left her hand though only for her welfare only. Viren was also blamed by his family for marrying Nivi, BS was also not very happy with NivRen wedding and called it a unintentional mistake (Though he wanted Sid and Nivi wedding) but still Viren is also placed at second position and more liable to make mistakes. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728celestaetamushigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach sweetie rent all you want. We are hear to listen to you. I also wish that HL and DD should be taught a lesson by anyone I don't care but I want them to suffer 100x more than what they put Nivi through today. There should be no mercy for them. Viren chose a very bad time to turn off his Nivi radar. DD already saw how intense Viren is when it comes to Nivi today HL would have got its taste too. Argh... why Nivi has to be soft all the time. She would have told off HL easily, but oh  to hell with elder's respect, if they don't understands you and humiliate you like that, there is no point feeling respect for them.
Jaan the problem is if Viren hurted Divya or HL and said anything harsh then Nivi will be more hurt and it will create more rift and HL will not repent on her decision but angry on Nivi that she is using her husband against them so that she can be close to Sid. But I want both of them to repent big time why they chose Sid and why asked Nivi to sacrifice her love. I know its kinda bad thought but I want for sometime atleast he turns negative then he can also repent later on.

shana_83simran728tamushigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index