Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by NivRenFan

Aashvee jaan where r u going? Sorry if u have already mentioned it on the thread. I had so much reading to do so i skipped some pages or would never have caught up to the discussionLOL and also had to see the episode which was completely useless...

hey SnehaHughow are you Jaan? Am off for a holiday (MI and FL) with my parents. I stay at the moment with my chacha-chachi so, am looking forward to the holiday but I am SO addicted (beyond psychosis) to NivRen and this thread that every moment away from here is going to be torture....And I will be enroute to Detroit when the episode is being aired and I will be going psychotic in the plane i think.LOL

Hey Aashvee, you are coming to our side ...WOW... I am in NJ. Enjoy your holidays.

hey Anju, thanks JaanHugYeah, crossing over to your sideLOL I was telling Ketty just this morning that at least when i get to come online, it will be in a TZ where I can chat with all of you.....without any of us having to go off to bedLOL

I shall wave at you as we fly over NJ Anju. Please wave back at me or I shall get psychotic tendencies (more than the present, anywayLOL) Happy holidays to you and everyone in my favourite place: The NivRen threadEmbarrassed
So, Aashvee where are you in US at your chacha-chachi's place?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, did you notice Nivi was wearing the same purple sari in SBB segment that she wore in today's episode. So, it is possible we might see this tomorrow as it is still morning in the segment and looks like Viren was sleeping when all the drama happened and now he is up and cleaning his bike and asking for his wife's closeness....
Suchi, looks like CTs read your "Our First" date scene last night and they shot the sequence.. It will be cool if they show that Viren brings in cake with "Our First" written on it...It should be a romantic date. I loved his attitude in the segment. Let us see how Nivi handles him that he has said "I will not take a no and I will make sure you say yes". And what is with the scene with Sid - standing on the terrace and looking at them. Do you girls think he is getting jealous? In KC episode during dinner time, he did not seem jealous with Viren flirting with Nivi. Instead he looked amused and pleased that he is taking such good care of Nivi.
I am hopeful for tomorrow...We might see NiVren as shown in SBB but we will also see CC poisoning DD with the pendant and that will continue on Friday.
Yes, hopefully we will see that scene tomorrow. I watched that segment more that 10 times by now. Big smile I don't want Sid to start getting jealous, one green monster is enough to disturb my sleep. He wasn't jealous in yesterday's episode, today also when he saw Nivi he wasn't upset, he was just concern about DD. I think he may be taking a tips of how to romance your wife from his younger brother. Wink  Viren should write a book and gift it to him. LOL

Well said Anju and Ketty. LOL Suchi, please write more scenes, I beg of you.Embarrassed That way the CTs can get good inspiration for Nivren and they will never show us an episode without NivRen (together) again.

And ketty, Viren should indeed write that book. S can learn a few things from there.

And yeah, yesterday S was not jealous at all. Today, in the segment I dunno....maybe he is just sad that he has lost a precious jewel and gained a psycho imitation.

And I dunno but until now S has not really seen Viren "romance" Nivi. I do not know what will happen, for instance if S sees Viren hugging Nivi. 

I know what will happen to us, of course. We will all be dead and our psychotic obsessed souls will gather to discuss the scene on a cloud above.LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafantamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Hi Di'sHug

Originally posted by suchitra_1

mew just stick with teh place that will not give you head aches and a place where you will find like minded people.

So in other words here..
just ignore!! the other places ok?
you areright Suchi di i'm staying here for good

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanzarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mygod2010

Originally posted by tamushi

hey Suchi,

I was just wondering what happened to ur nivren fan counting post?

Ok, let me see how good my memories is and list all names I remember and if I miss out any please forgive, pretty please.

Navz
Mahi
Zarmeen
Rach
Suchi
Mili
Anju
Shova
Ketty
aashi
Simran
Ashred
Ashley
Shana
Mew
Monica
Mittu
Payal
Asya
Reena
Anamika
Sneha
Sanjana
Rahm

Please feel free to add/delete ur name from the list.Again  my apologies if I missed anyone.

Me too me tooo. I am quite busy so cannot come online often....but a total maniac for NivRen.
Btw I am RadhaSmile

Gald to meet you Radha, welcome to Nivren worldBig smile, I will edit the original post and add ur name too.Have fun here dear.

mittusinghshana_83Shayafanaashvee.rahejagmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Originally posted by xaviara

I don't know why you call Divya dumb ? She is quite clever !! That is why she went off to her mom's place and did all her weeping there, because she knew her mom would do the dirty work of hitting and insulting Nivi for her !! That is why she never confronted Sid about it because she knows that Sid won't take all this crap the way Nivi does, and she will end up loosing him forever and she didn't want that !!

I dont she is able to plot that much.. but I have to agree that she knows who to go to.
If she goes to sid he would get angry and vandana would not approve because...both sid and vandana are people of principals (well sid ahem  , but yeah) And both sid and vandana love nivi so she would ofcourse not go to them.

She went to HL cause she knows her biased behavior ...

I am not sure if that is cleverness (is it?) I mean even a child knows that if the mom is angry , he has to go to the grand parents and not dad , if he knows dad will support mom.
immaturity ?

such words like clever dont fit her description ! ?

Suchi, I meant clever in the sense that she didn't confront Sid or accused him, it is not if he was led astray by Nivi even if they were together on the terrace !! Why didn't she yell at him or accuse him of being unfaithful ?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Why DivSid behaves like kids I don't understand why can't they handle situations for themselves. First Sid always need guidance for his mother to move on and today even Divya went to her mother to solve her problems. No wonder they married with parents by their side as parents will always be there to support them and help them whenever required. HL is spoiling Divya's life by siding her and teaching Nivi what to do. She should teach Divya instead how to behave in the family like Vandana doing by teaching him how to give support to his wife. I don't understand why the goal of 2 families become to keep Divya happy. Ok now HL ranting on Nivi will lead to some good points too:
  1. Nivi will now stop focussing on DivSid and focus on Viren
  2. She will ask Viren to sleep on bed so that noone else should see them
  3. Truth about Nivi Sid past and NivRen wedding will come out eventually
  4. NivRen clossness will increase.

Rach didn't see you since episode started. You are right about DivSid, they won't survive without thier mothers. It is not bad that you go to your mother for advise but in life some situation you have to handle yourself. Anyways I like your optimism. Those are good points to look forward to. Big smile

shana_83simran728tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Why DivSid behaves like kids I don't understand why can't they handle situations for themselves. First Sid always need guidance for his mother to move on and today even Divya went to her mother to solve her problems. No wonder they married with parents by their side as parents will always be there to support them and help them whenever required. HL is spoiling Divya's life by siding her and teaching Nivi what to do. She should teach Divya instead how to behave in the family like Vandana doing by teaching him how to give support to his wife. I don't understand why the goal of 2 families become to keep Divya happy. Ok now HL ranting on Nivi will lead to some good points too:
  1. Nivi will now stop focussing on DivSid and focus on Viren
  2. She will ask Viren to sleep on bed so that noone else should see them
  3. Truth about Nivi Sid past and NivRen wedding will come out eventually
  4. NivRen clossness will increase.

Oh I dont want Nivi to be forced to start loving Viren  because of this DD. I really hated all those pretending scenes that they were doing during pre-marital rituals. It was very painful to watch. She should fall in love only for Viren's sake and nobody else.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanzarmeenoSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
@ anju : i don' think he was getting jealous, I think he maybe feeling a bit sad that he is married to someone he doesn't love and then Divya's behavior is not helping much either.

@ suchi : you know your holiday retreat is making me stay sane or else i would have gone poof with anger !! I just read it now when i heard everyone talking about it, will comment there after reading few more times Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafantamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index