India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 132)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@Aashvee - that's you only darling as I always refer you as aashi not aashvee. I think aashi has stuck in mind for you.I ope you don't mind!
And please don't stalk as I get startled/scared very easilyShockedEmbarrassedSmile
Also one stalker on loose in ccbm is enough for us right now.LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I don't know why you call Divya dumb ? She is quite clever !! That is why she went off to her mom's place and did all her weeping there, because she knew her mom would do the dirty work of hitting and insulting Nivi for her !! That is why she never confronted Sid about it because she knows that Sid won't take all this crap the way Nivi does, and she will end up loosing him forever and she didn't want that !!

I dont she is able to plot that much.. but I have to agree that she knows who to go to.
If she goes to sid he would get angry and vandana would not approve because...both sid and vandana are people of principals (well sid ahem  , but yeah) And both sid and vandana love nivi so she would ofcourse not go to them.

She went to HL cause she knows her biased behavior ...

I am not sure if that is cleverness (is it?) I mean even a child knows that if the mom is angry , he has to go to the grand parents and not dad , if he knows dad will support mom.
immaturity ?

such words like clever dont fit her description ! ?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Ok hey btw I have a thread topic suggestion for our next NivRen thread

Niven: The heart does go on ..

shana_83aashvee.rahejaShayafantamushigmann2010Scintillatinganjubalaxaviara

mygod2010 Groupbie
mygod2010
mygod2010

Originally posted by tamushi

hey Suchi,

I was just wondering what happened to ur nivren fan counting post?

Ok, let me see how good my memories is and list all names I remember and if I miss out any please forgive, pretty please.

Navz
Mahi
Zarmeen
Rach
Suchi
Mili
Anju
Shova
Ketty
aashi
Simran
Ashred
Ashley
Shana
Mew
Monica
Mittu
Payal
Asya
Reena
Anamika
Sneha
Sanjana
Rahm

Please feel free to add/delete ur name from the list.Again  my apologies if I missed anyone.

Me too me tooo. I am quite busy so cannot come online often....but a total maniac for NivRen.
Btw I am RadhaSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, did you notice Nivi was wearing the same purple sari in SBB segment that she wore in today's episode. So, it is possible we might see this tomorrow as it is still morning in the segment and looks like Viren was sleeping when all the drama happened and now he is up and cleaning his bike and asking for his wife's closeness....
Suchi, looks like CTs read your "Our First" date scene last night and they shot the sequence.. It will be cool if they show that Viren brings in cake with "Our First" written on it...It should be a romantic date. I loved his attitude in the segment. Let us see how Nivi handles him that he has said "I will not take a no and I will make sure you say yes". And what is with the scene with Sid - standing on the terrace and looking at them. Do you girls think he is getting jealous? In KC episode during dinner time, he did not seem jealous with Viren flirting with Nivi. Instead he looked amused and pleased that he is taking such good care of Nivi.
I am hopeful for tomorrow...We might see NiVren as shown in SBB but we will also see CC poisoning DD with the pendant and that will continue on Friday.

That is what I'm hoping for too anju that we get that scene in tomorrow's episode, because I cannot bear another episode like this in a row, and from the looks of it the Sid-Nivi dhamaka is gonna be on Friday episode !! God help us !!! So a lighthearted episode tomorrow is a must !!

Btw I hate to say this but if the Sid-Nivi truth comes out there will be a lot of tension in the Sood house, that means we might not be able to see Viren work on his MISSION Confused

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaSuchi-

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I didn't feel like watching today's episode after seeing the updates here. I really cant take this DD anymore. I feel CC is much better than DD. Atleast CC's plans sometimes backfire and she unknowingly brings Nivren closer. Also Nivi is aware of CC's evilness and so her evil actions and words dont hurt Nivi much. But DD is a whole different issue. Every word of DD hurts Nivi and it sucks out all the time  and attention she can give to Viren. I really hope they show DD ending her life in this pagalpan and that will teach a good lesson to HL and also this stupid Nivi for forcing two incompatible people into a relation. Hope they can bring in some nice person for Sid. Atleast someone who has good acting skills.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Why DivSid behaves like kids I don't understand why can't they handle situations for themselves. First Sid always need guidance for his mother to move on and today even Divya went to her mother to solve her problems. No wonder they married with parents by their side as parents will always be there to support them and help them whenever required. HL is spoiling Divya's life by siding her and teaching Nivi what to do. She should teach Divya instead how to behave in the family like Vandana doing by teaching him how to give support to his wife. I don't understand why the goal of 2 families become to keep Divya happy. Ok now HL ranting on Nivi will lead to some good points too:
  1. Nivi will now stop focussing on DivSid and focus on Viren
  2. She will ask Viren to sleep on bed so that noone else should see them
  3. Truth about Nivi Sid past and NivRen wedding will come out eventually
  4. NivRen clossness will increase.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaShayafantamushigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

navz can you add the sbb segment on youtube
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

cause.. the other upload has so many ads!

Hun I'm waiting for Bhamita to post the HQ and tag less Video, so I can edit and post it !! I PMed her in the afternoon as soon as I heard about the segment, so she should be posting either tonight or tomorrow.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index