Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 130)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
hey Suchi,

I was just wondering what happened to ur nivren fan counting post?

Ok, let me see how good my memories is and list all names I remember and if I miss out any please forgive, pretty please.

Navz
Mahi
Zarmeen
Rach
Suchi
Mili
Anju
Shova
Ketty
aashi/aashvee
Simran
Ashred
Ashley
Shana
Mew
Monica
Mittu
Payal
Asya
Reena
Anamika
Sneha
Sanjana
Rahm
Radha
Please feel free to add/delete ur name from the list.Again  my apologies if I missed anyone.

Edited by tamushi - 22 December 2010 at 10:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Aashvee jaan where r u going? Sorry if u have already mentioned it on the thread. I had so much reading to do so i skipped some pages or would never have caught up to the discussionLOL and also had to see the episode which was completely useless...

hey SnehaHughow are you Jaan? Am off for a holiday (MI and FL) with my parents. I stay at the moment with my chacha-chachi so, am looking forward to the holiday but I am SO addicted (beyond psychosis) to NivRen and this thread that every moment away from here is going to be torture....And I will be enroute to Detroit when the episode is being aired and I will be going psychotic in the plane i think.LOL(Imagine, 8 hours without knowing what has happened to NivRen. Definition of "Gruesome mental torture"LOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 22 December 2010 at 9:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafantamushigmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by NivRenFan

Aashvee jaan where r u going? Sorry if u have already mentioned it on the thread. I had so much reading to do so i skipped some pages or would never have caught up to the discussionLOL and also had to see the episode which was completely useless...

hey SnehaHughow are you Jaan? Am off for a holiday (MI and FL) with my parents. I stay at the moment with my chacha-chachi so, am looking forward to the holiday but I am SO addicted (beyond psychosis) to NivRen and this thread that every moment away from here is going to be torture....And I will be enroute to Detroit when the episode is being aired and I will be going psychotic in the plane i think.LOL

Hey Aashvee, you are coming to our side ...WOW... I am in NJ. Enjoy your holidays.

shana_83aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Ketty I'm serious, in the history of CCBM i have never been more pissed off then tonight !! Thank God am not in India, or else I would be tempted to go and smack these three ladies !! I was so hoping to see Viren come to Nivi's rescue, but had been there HL would have been dead by now ! Because no one hits Viren's Chand and gets away with it !! Except for NT, she is allowed because she is more of a parent to Nivi then Keshav !!

I know we are on same boat. I am more angry at HL today than those other two, she knew what Nivi did for her daughter, how come she even think for a second that Nivi can go into that house to go back on her work about Sid. If she wanted Sid she would have married him, no one would have stopped that. But she is just blind when it comes to DD. I didn't expect differently from HL but slap was just too much. I can't tell you how angry I felt when I saw that scene. I hate physical abuse in any form. But now today I want to inflict so much pain by any means in those three witches. 

shana_83aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinganjubalaxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

hey Suchi,

I was just wondering what happened to ur nivren fan counting post?

Ok, let me see how good my memories is and list all names I remember and if I miss out any please forgive, pretty please.

Navz
Mahi
Zarmeen
Rach
Suchi
Mili
Anju
Shova
Ketty
aashi
Simran
Ashred
Ashley
Shana
Mew
Monica
Mittu
Payal
Asya
Reena
Anamika
Sneha
Sanjana
Rahm

Please feel free to add/delete ur name from the list.Again  my apologies if I missed anyone.

Sauji, jaanu, Aashi is me right????LOL Or I will go all psycho and stalk you for not adding my name. I'm still stalking my rachu jaanuLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Thank you! Smile It means the merciful one. Rahmi is fine with me. Smile

Hey Rahmi, don't think we met. I am Ketty. It nice to see you here in NivRen pagalkhana. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Girls, did you notice Nivi was wearing the same purple sari in SBB segment that she wore in today's episode. So, it is possible we might see this tomorrow as it is still morning in the segment and looks like Viren was sleeping when all the drama happened and now he is up and cleaning his bike and asking for his wife's closeness....
Suchi, looks like CTs read your "Our First" date scene last night and they shot the sequence.. It will be cool if they show that Viren brings in cake with "Our First" written on it...It should be a romantic date. I loved his attitude in the segment. Let us see how Nivi handles him that he has said "I will not take a no and I will make sure you say yes". And what is with the scene with Sid - standing on the terrace and looking at them. Do you girls think he is getting jealous? In KC episode during dinner time, he did not seem jealous with Viren flirting with Nivi. Instead he looked amused and pleased that he is taking such good care of Nivi.
I am hopeful for tomorrow...We might see NiVren as shown in SBB but we will also see CC poisoning DD with the pendant and that will continue on Friday.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
are han yaar I will do taht adding too .. I think your list is good : ) : )
wow we do have many maniacs hehrehre

anyone who's name is missing say so people before a new thread is created I think that thread should have all these names heheheeh

: )
in the starting post
What say?

shana_83aashvee.rahejaShayafantamushigmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index