Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 129)

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Yeah it is me, and it is my pleasure to edit and post all those scenes for you all Big smile my name is Naveen, but you can call me either Navz or Navi,that is what everyone calls me here !! Smile I have seen you post here on this thread, havent had a chance to introduce myself, may I know your name ? Smile 

Navi, it's nice to meet you! My name is Rahmina, you can call me whatever you like. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suchitra_1

you guyzz.. I will try and write , may be I can make viren smack divya in it lol

or may be tie up hemlatha's choti behind that of a donkey's tail and light firecracker under it
ooo

Suchi I want to read a scene where Viren blasts both Divya and HL !!! Pretty please with cherry on top ?? I swear I need someone to either smack them or give them a piece of their mind !!! And D and HL got lucky today, had Viren been around, he would have happily strangled both of them !!! That would show D how much there is between NivRen !!! I wish Viren would go psychotic now and teach everyone a lesson especially these three !!

Lolz Navz I was thinking the same. I don't mind Viren going psycho on all those three. LOL They don't know ke soye sher ko jagate nahi hai. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Yeah it is me, and it is my pleasure to edit and post all those scenes for you all Big smile my name is Naveen, but you can call me either Navz or Navi,that is what everyone calls me here !! Smile I have seen you post here on this thread, havent had a chance to introduce myself, may I know your name ? Smile 

Navi, it's nice to meet you! My name is Rahmina, you can call me whatever you like. Smile

Its nice to meet you too sweetie and you have such a beautiful name, what does it mean ? And I'll call you Rahmi if that is okay with you ?? Smile

shana_83tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged

you guyzz.. I will try and write , may be I can make viren smack divya in it lol

or may be tie up hemlatha's choti behind that of a donkey's tail and light firecracker under it
ooo

that would be cool.......LOL......... please do that......... if you can  write  even  worser.........we all will be
much obliged...........

shana_83aashvee.rahejaShayafantamushigmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Its nice to meet you too sweetie and you have such a beautiful name, what does it mean ? And I'll call you Rahmi if that is okay with you ?? Smile

Thank you! Smile It means the merciful one. Rahmi is fine with me. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

ooo

Suchi I want to read a scene where Viren blasts both Divya and HL !!! Pretty please with cherry on top ?? I swear I need someone to either smack them or give them a piece of their mind !!! And D and HL got lucky today, had Viren been around, he would have happily strangled both of them !!! That would show D how much there is between NivRen !!! I wish Viren would go psychotic now and teach everyone a lesson especially these three !!

Lolz Navz I was thinking the same. I don't mind Viren going psycho on all those three. LOL They don't know ke soye sher ko jagate nahi hai. LOL

Ketty I'm serious, in the history of CCBM i have never been more pissed off then tonight !! Thank God am not in India, or else I would be tempted to go and smack these three ladies !! I was so hoping to see Viren come to Nivi's rescue, but had been there HL would have been dead by now ! Because no one hits Viren's Chand and gets away with it !! Except for NT, she is allowed because she is more of a parent to Nivi then Keshav !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Thank you! Smile It means the merciful one. Rahmi is fine with me. Smile

Awww the meaning is as beautiful as the name Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Girls i hope u all have voted on the star plus site for the poll : 

Which of these STAR Plus leading ladies would you like to see test their comic skills?
1. akshara
2. Nivedita
3. Taani

I dont know the significance of the poll but if it has anything to do with how her role will be potrayed in future or if she is going to appear in some other comedy show i dont mind voting. We all know how bubbly and funny Neha is off screen. so please vote for her...

shana_83simran728tamushigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index