Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 128)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Awww, Ketty, Hug I need to watch the KC episodes and just feel happy again....And I hope Suchi writes us at least one NivRen scene to make us thrilled again. And at least you all will be able to watch tomorrow's episode on time. I will be enroute and I won't even know what's happeningCryCryCry

Even after knowing that she had mistakenly accused her sister, how gruesome of psycho DD to again come into CC's evil machinations.Angry And I cannot get over the lack of apologies, ketty. She should be begging Nivi to forgive her, she is not even fit to wipe Nivi's shoes.Angry And she is going to have the ghastly temerity to accuse her sister again...

Poor Poor Nivi. her heart must be breaking to be accused of something like this.

And did you notice one thing, Ketty, she was willing to let DD question Viren about the KC....How do you think Viren would have reacted? he would have gone all psycho on psycho DDLOL

I would have loved if DD have asked Viren about it. Someone should have given her back what she deserves. DD is beyond gone. I don't think even truth will set her free. She is totally possessed by jealousy and Bellatrix's evil Brain eraser charm.

LOL I agree. That way we could have seen Viren in action. rofl at the Brain eraser charmLOL

Who is going to slap DD? That is the next question. NT is a great option. If Nt knows about this, she will surely slap DD. I can't see CC slapping DD, I mean why would she...As long as DD is no using her half brain cell, CC is all thrilled with her for helping her further evil plots....VD can't slap anyone, I think. YD also could slap DD but will she.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by anjubala

Suchi, we need your holiday retreat now..to calm us down... Please even if you write one scene that will be a boon. More romantic, more meaningful...

Suchi, I reiterate Anju's request. We really need at least one scene from you. To soothe us...Please, Please....Embarrassed

I need one too, or i'll seriously explode in anger !!! Angry They totally ruined my mood ! Here I was hoping for a NivRen scene and they dedicated the entire episode to this crap !! Angry

Totally off the topic being discussed so I apologize for butting in, but are you the one who uploads the Niviren scenes on youtube? If so, thank you so much for that!!!!! You're a life saver and I absolutely adore all the scenes you've posted up. I really appreciate it! Smile

Yeah it is me, and it is my pleasure to edit and post all those scenes for you all Big smile my name is Naveen, but you can call me either Navz or Navi,that is what everyone calls me here !! Smile I have seen you post here on this thread, havent had a chance to introduce myself, may I know your name ? Smile 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
you know guyz,

what about having a nice dream sequence between nandu and lajwanti lolol

btw I agree with you nivrenfan (sorry can you please tell me ur name :( , bad memory , i am getting old)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i agree NT would be perfect to slap Hemlatha
seriously

: (

NT come back in action dear..

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaShayafantamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged

LOL I agree. That way we could have seen Viren in action. rofl at the Brain eraser charmLOL

Who is going to slap DD? That is the next question. NT is a great option. If Nt knows about this, she will surely slap DD. I can't see CC slapping DD, I mean why would she...As long as DD is no using her half brain cell, CC is all thrilled with her for helping her further evil plots....VD can't slap anyone, I think. YD also could slap DD but will she.

NT Dadi is the best option. I don't see anyone from Sood parivar slapping her. VD and Sid doesn't have in them. YD and CC won't do it, she is their ladli ( don't know though how long YD will favors her after knowing what she is thinking). Viren will yell at her but won't raise his hand. Nivi in million years can't do it. (But i give anything to see that). HL and PT are not an option they love DD blindly. Dadaji will not do it either but he can blast her like he did it to CC. So conclusion is NT Dadi should do the honors of making all of us happy and content. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 22 December 2010 at 9:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Originally posted by suchitra_1

you guyzz.. I will try and write , may be I can make viren smack divya in it lol

or may be tie up hemlatha's choti behind that of a donkey's tail and light firecracker under it
ooo

Suchi I want to read a scene where Viren blasts both Divya and HL !!! Pretty please with cherry on top ?? I swear I need someone to either smack them or give them a piece of their mind !!! And D and HL got lucky today, had Viren been around, he would have happily strangled both of them !!! That would show D how much there is between NivRen !!! I wish Viren would go psychotic now and teach everyone a lesson especially these three !!

shana_83simran728tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Originally posted by suchitra_1

you know guyz,

what about having a nice dream sequence between nandu and lajwanti lolol

btw I agree with you nivrenfan (sorry can you please tell me ur name :( , bad memory , i am getting old)

Dream sequence between NandLajROFL ( Nandu and Lajwanti  )

No problem hun. There are so many NivRen maniacs joining this club nowadays, that it is difficult to remember the name if thats not part of ur profile name. Btw my name is Sneha Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

What a pathetic episode !! Gosh I wanted to smack Divya, HL and CC !! When will this torture end ?? How much more price Nivi is gonna pay for Divya's happiness ?? How much more insults can she bear ?? Angry Dammit !! Where the hell was Viren ??? U know after tonight's episode, I don't think even the truth of Nivi's sacrifice is going to make Divya repent ! She will just blame Nivi again saying why didn't you and Sid tell me the truth ? Why did you manipulate my life ?? Angry Angry Angry And HL ! How dare she slap Nivi ??? How can she even accuse Nivi of having an affair with Sid when she herself took advantage of Nivi's love for Divya to make Nivi give up Sid for Divya !! Gosh I so wanna hit HL right now !! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo pissed off !!! Angry Angry Angry

Ya this is what I said earlier, even after knowing the truth of Nivi-Sid DD is going to accuse Nivi again for everything. This is what is DD. Look at her, she is even worse than CC. In spite of the fact that DD knows her sister from childhood how come she can do such a mean accusation to Nivi. At least in CCBM other evil characters do somethings for others sake. But look at DD. She only knows one word Sid-mania. Yes, its only maniac not love. She does not love Sid. She can never love Sid. If she would have loved him she could never think such a ill way. She can never love anybody but herself.Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index