Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 127)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

What a pathetic episode !! Gosh I wanted to smack Divya, HL and CC !! When will this torture end ?? How much more price Nivi is gonna pay for Divya's happiness ?? How much more insults can she bear ?? Angry Dammit !! Where the hell was Viren ??? U know after tonight's episode, I don't think even the truth of Nivi's sacrifice is going to make Divya repent ! She will just blame Nivi again saying why didn't you and Sid tell me the truth ? Why did you manipulate my life ?? Angry Angry Angry And HL ! How dare she slap Nivi ??? How can she even accuse Nivi of having an affair with Sid when she herself took advantage of Nivi's love for Divya to make Nivi give up Sid for Divya !! Gosh I so wanna hit HL right now !! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo pissed off !!! Angry Angry Angry

Navi, as usual you have hit the nail on the head. This is exactly what psycho ungrateful miserable DDAngry is going to say...

And HL, I have no words for her, Evil scheming psycho witchAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
you guyzz.. I will try and write , may be I can make viren smack divya in it lol

or may be tie up hemlatha's choti behind that of a donkey's tail and light firecracker under it
ooo

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Awww, Ketty, Hug I need to watch the KC episodes and just feel happy again....And I hope Suchi writes us at least one NivRen scene to make us thrilled again. And at least you all will be able to watch tomorrow's episode on time. I will be enroute and I won't even know what's happeningCryCryCry

Even after knowing that she had mistakenly accused her sister, how gruesome of psycho DD to again come into CC's evil machinations.Angry And I cannot get over the lack of apologies, ketty. She should be begging Nivi to forgive her, she is not even fit to wipe Nivi's shoes.Angry And she is going to have the ghastly temerity to accuse her sister again...

Poor Poor Nivi. her heart must be breaking to be accused of something like this.

And did you notice one thing, Ketty, she was willing to let DD question Viren about the KC....How do you think Viren would have reacted? he would have gone all psycho on psycho DDLOL

I would have loved if DD have asked Viren about it. Someone should have given her back what she deserves. DD is beyond gone. I don't think even truth will set her free. She is totally possessed by jealousy and Bellatrix's evil Brain eraser charm.

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

sigh mera viren nhi tha aaj Cry
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaye ab mjhe neeend kaise aayegi?

Sanjana, Hugaaj Viren shayad tumhare sapno mein aane ke liye shoot se nikal gaya. That's why he couldn't be in the show todayLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafantamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Aashvee jaan where r u going? Sorry if u have already mentioned it on the thread. I had so much reading to do so i skipped some pages or would never have caught up to the discussionLOL and also had to see the episode which was completely useless...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiaashvee.rahejazarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

you guyzz.. I will try and write , may be I can make viren smack divya in it lol

or may be tie up hemlatha's choti behind that of a donkey's tail and light firecracker under it
ooo

Could you please? (pretty please with lots of chocolate, ice cream, pie, cake whatever you like Embarrassed). I don't see CT doing that but at least we can have a good time in your retreat. 

shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraSuchi-

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by anjubala

Suchi, we need your holiday retreat now..to calm us down... Please even if you write one scene that will be a boon. More romantic, more meaningful...

Suchi, I reiterate Anju's request. We really need at least one scene from you. To soothe us...Please, Please....Embarrassed

Suchi, I too request you at least for one scene. May be we asking too much from you.Embarrassed Because we cannot ask RS, and don't know when RS is going to fulfill our wish.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Shayafangmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

ooo

Suchi infact i think it would be better if there is no one else apart from NivRen in the sequence. Had too much of DD, CC, HL in today's episode. Would not like to even read their names anywhere, least of all in ur beautiful NivRen sequence

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index