India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 126)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
And so what is going to happen? Pea Brain will again walk up to her psycho Mom and weep. Psycho Mom will again confront Nivi and this time what will Nivi say? 

OR, Pea Brain will go to Nivi and confront her about the locket.

because Nivi might not be keeping 24/7 surveillance on the rk locket, she might be stunned by the allegation. And pea brain will take that as a sign of guilt. Psycho DDAngry 

I hope DD gets slapped very soonEvil SmileAngry

And how could Viren not be there at all....I don;t even feel like rewatching the episode when on normal days (aka when Viren is there) I watch every episode countless times...Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010RahmxaviaraSuchi-

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Suchi, we need your holiday retreat now..to calm us down... Please even if you write one scene that will be a boon. More romantic, more meaningful...

Suchi, I reiterate Anju's request. We really need at least one scene from you. To soothe us...Please, Please....Embarrassed

shana_83simran728Shayafantamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
What a pathetic episode !! Gosh I wanted to smack Divya, HL and CC !! When will this torture end ?? How much more price Nivi is gonna pay for Divya's happiness ?? How much more insults can she bear ?? Angry Dammit !! Where the hell was Viren ??? U know after tonight's episode, I don't think even the truth of Nivi's sacrifice is going to make Divya repent ! She will just blame Nivi again saying why didn't you and Sid tell me the truth ? Why did you manipulate my life ?? Angry Angry Angry And HL ! How dare she slap Nivi ??? How can she even accuse Nivi of having an affair with Sid when she herself took advantage of Nivi's love for Divya to make Nivi give up Sid for Divya !! Gosh I so wanna hit HL right now !! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo pissed off !!! Angry Angry Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Suchi, we need your holiday retreat now..to calm us down... Please even if you write one scene that will be a boon. More romantic, more meaningful...

Suchi, I reiterate Anju's request. We really need at least one scene from you. To soothe us...Please, Please....Embarrassed

I need one too, or i'll seriously explode in anger !!! Angry They totally ruined my mood ! Here I was hoping for a NivRen scene and they dedicated the entire episode to this crap !! Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

hey allHugWhat an anticlimax of an episode. My heart feels so heavy...No Viren at allOuch

How could neither DD or HL apologise to Nivi? Unbelievable....DisapproveAngry

And Asya, what a fantastic prediction jaan, hats off to you...Hug

After the exhilaration of the last two episodes, today was a fall from the seventh cloud I was dancing on....Ouch

Oh! But DD, honestlyAngry one moment she has a doubt, next moment, she believes Nivi, again tomorrow when Psycho Witch puts something in her head, she will believe it and so on...Where will this end???

How sad that Nivi gets dragged to her home for this disgusting mother-daughter duo when she is asked not to go and see her daadi. terribleAngry

But I really feel Nivi behaved with so much maturity and she handled the situation....inspite of the fact that her poor heart must be breaking to bits....Cry

And that precap,Psycho Witch is lucky that DD has only half a brain cell. But DD will not use even that half brain cell and now that the disgusting allegation is out in the open (with Nivi), this is going to only get more ugly....Angry

Aashvee I just wrote in another post asking for your analysis. 

Argh.....too angry, need to calm down. Have to remember our mahan Nivi's word. itna gussa achcha nahi hota dusoro ka khuch nahi jata, apana hi sukh chain khota hai. *now keep repeating this chant until brain waves comes to its normal condition*

Awww, Ketty, Hug I need to watch the KC episodes and just feel happy again....And I hope Suchi writes us at least one NivRen scene to make us thrilled again. And at least you all will be able to watch tomorrow's episode on time. I will be enroute and I won't even know what's happeningCryCryCry

Even after knowing that she had mistakenly accused her sister, how gruesome of psycho DD to again come into CC's evil machinations.Angry And I cannot get over the lack of apologies, ketty. She should be begging Nivi to forgive her, she is not even fit to wipe Nivi's shoes.Angry And she is going to have the ghastly temerity to accuse her sister again...

Poor Poor Nivi. her heart must be breaking to be accused of something like this.

And did you notice one thing, Ketty, she was willing to let DD question Viren about the KC....How do you think Viren would have reacted? he would have gone all psycho on psycho DDLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I need one too, or i'll seriously explode in anger !!! Angry They totally ruined my mood ! Here I was hoping for a NivRen scene and they dedicated the entire episode to this crap !! Angry

Totally off the topic being discussed so I apologize for butting in, but are you the one who uploads the Niviren scenes on youtube? If so, thank you so much for that!!!!! You're a life saver and I absolutely adore all the scenes you've posted up. I really appreciate it! Smile

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaShayafantamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Oh God what an disguisting episode. Am speechless. Looking at SBB segment i was expecting such cute moments instead had to go through half an hr tortureCryShocked

First the slap and then the cold look DD gave even after Nivi cleared the whole misunderstanding. Could not make out if it was bad acting on Rishma's part or was she supposed to be that cold. No reaction at all on her face just questions pouring from her mouth, such bol rahi hai kya and then about NivRen too. God when will she get some senses yaar. And again the Precap, the mysery doesnot seem to end in this Show. Few good moments and then rona dhona..

I sumtimes wonder would they ever show a changed CC till the end of the show or will she always remain like this, scheming , planning and all. 

Feeling very disturbed and heavy.....Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Rahmxaviara

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I do not understand why Nivi has to cry for every matter which she was not even responsible. For a change why DD has not yet been slapped by anybody though she deserves it. DD is so mean. Please Rajan Sir do not do this. I do not know how RS is going to make over of DD's character when she does not even give respect her own love Sid? From the beginning I never supported DD.Angry DD is such a character she can never accept her sister's happiness or preciseness from others. I am just pissed off.....I don't have any words for her. I hate her.Evil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index