India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 125)

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged

I just saw the epi……There is another word that fits Divya's personality very well and that's obnoxious….she is one of those people who doesn't deserve the love and affection that others pour on her….Everyone…NT, HL, Nivi love her to death and what does she want…she wants MORE and never ever gives back!!!!

Arrrrgh…..I am soooo upset with the whole situation. RS should stop the SLAPS…..in today's generation this really is very mortifying for somebody to get slapped left right and centre….

And where is Viren when she needs him the most…I know he comes and saves Nivi but it is always after the fact when she is already humiliated and disgraced!!

Sorry guys just in a baaaad mood and upset with the whole situation!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejatamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

hey allHugWhat an anticlimax of an episode. My heart feels so heavy...No Viren at allOuch

How could neither DD or HL apologise to Nivi? Unbelievable....DisapproveAngry

And Asya, what a fantastic prediction jaan, hats off to you...Hug

After the exhilaration of the last two episodes, today was a fall from the seventh cloud I was dancing on....Ouch

Oh! But DD, honestlyAngry one moment she has a doubt, next moment, she believes Nivi, again tomorrow when Psycho Witch puts something in her head, she will believe it and so on...Where will this end???

How sad that Nivi gets dragged to her home for this disgusting mother-daughter duo when she is asked not to go and see her daadi. terribleAngry

But I really feel Nivi behaved with so much maturity and she handled the situation....inspite of the fact that her poor heart must be breaking to bits....Cry

And that precap,Psycho Witch is lucky that DD has only half a brain cell. But DD will not use even that half brain cell and now that the disgusting allegation is out in the open (with Nivi), this is going to only get more ugly....Angry

Aashvee I just wrote in another post asking for your analysis. 

Argh.....too angry, need to calm down. Have to remember our mahan Nivi's word. itna gussa achcha nahi hota dusoro ka khuch nahi jata, apana hi sukh chain khota hai. *now keep repeating this chant until brain waves comes to its normal condition*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeeno

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by suchitra_1

I think the truth will not be revealed this soon. Divya wil have to be very angry for her to confront in front of hte entire family , then probably would want her to get her out of the house, including all the other witches , then viren sahab will make an entry and make revelations ..

Suchi, here I would like Sid to stand up and tell DD as he is also involved in this. Why only Nivi suffer, why not Sid? I want Viren to be there and witness all this and once Sid tells then he should speak up and say what he told to Nivi "Bhabhi to bahut kismat wali hai"... I think this Radha-Kishan locket is going to be the tipping point. Or when she is confronting Nivi, Sid should listen and tell her off. As he himself said that he cannot bear bad things against his family so now Nivi is his family too so he should not be quiet.

I do not want sid to be involved he will only mess up things.. He does not know how to clear problems. unless he tells divya the truth.. that he was going to stop the marriage and then viren steps in with nivi saying yes we married cause, we wanted this marriage to happen as it was dadaji's wish.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejatamushigmann2010zarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjubala

I think the truth will not be revealed this soon. Divya wil have to be very angry for her to confront in front of hte entire family , then probably would want her to get her out of the house, including all the other witches , then viren sahab will make an entry and make revelations ..

Suchi, here I would like Sid to stand up and tell DD as he is also involved in this. Why only Nivi suffer, why not Sid? I want Viren to be there and witness all this and once Sid tells then he should speak up and say what he told to Nivi "Bhabhi to bahut kismat wali hai"... I think this Radha-Kishan locket is going to be the tipping point. Or when she is confronting Nivi, Sid should listen and tell her off. As he himself said that he cannot bear bad things against his family so now Nivi is his family too so he should not be quiet.

I do not want sid to be involved he will only mess up things.. He does not know how to clear problems. unless he tells divya the truth.. that he was going to stop the marriage and then viren steps in with nivi saying yes we married cause, we wanted this marriage to happen as it was dadaji's wish.

No Suchi,. that is what I want from Sid - to tell the truth. NO need to hide it now as he is trying to move on as we all saw yesterday. So it does not matter to him but this way he will pave the way for their relationship. It should be bilt on trust and love. And yes Viren should say we married to fulfill dadaji's wish and also because I love her. I want him to admit that as it was not only the wish factor but his love too was involved.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

sigh mera viren nhi tha aaj Cry
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaye ab mjhe neeend kaise aayegi?

sbs mein tha na, ab usi se kaam chalao.Big smile

but seriously epi without him, are usually serious and full of Nivi's tears.

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejagmann2010Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged

I know Sid will make matters worse but DD needs to hear from other than Nivi or Viren as she won't believe them. She is so engross in jealousy that whatever NivRen says won't matter to her. Today Nivi told her to never doubt Nivi's intention as Nivi can never hurt her, but still DD is going to believe CC again. So this needs to be taken care by someone who can slap her out of her Dumb slumber. 

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Suchi, we need your holiday retreat now..to calm us down... Please even if you write one scene that will be a boon. More romantic, more meaningful...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
It is really surprising that she is doubting her sister with whom she had lived  for about 20 years under the same roof.................nivi is sacrificing for a person who is not worth of her sacrifice......... now i really hope she share these latest happenings with viren who is ready to do anything for her............. he will surely help her out............or will she keep silent as usual..........

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index