India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 124)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
THe only thing I am worried about is.. the people in the house will come to know that viren and nivi did not marry out of love.
But if we look at it, I guess in a way it will be a slap on cc that it was because of her interfering too much, viren was pushed towards nivi and he does love her, and will stand by her no matter what. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010anjubala

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

I think Nivi should give it straight to d that she married V because on marriage day, S wanted to broke off with d and marry N instead, now handle it however d likes.Also she should clear that as far her snatching S from d, she, N herself delivered S to d on the platter and now S is d's problem, She,N had moved on from S on the day he insulted her father and misunderstood her.

I think d will have brain haemrage from processing all this information.LOL
@ bold ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I wish that would actually happen!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejatamushigmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

And yaar if DD has some brains which I know she does not she can guess that if CC found it in Nivedita's room then it belongs to Nivedita and howcome jeweller came in the middle and how can CC ask question from jeweller regarding RK pendant if she found it in Nivedita's room. Coz that means CC found the pendant in Nivedita's room and instead of asking anybody she went too jeweller and asked him abt it. Wow but I know DD again will believe in what CC will tell her. Can some1 be so dumb I guess.

Zarmeen we have to stop hoping for DD, she is total gone case. There is not even a nano particle of brain left in her. If she can think she wouldn't have run away like that. In today's episode she asks Nivi again about NivRen and when Nivi told her why she married Viren that She was like but you don't love him. Who the hell are you to ask that question, when you married Sid knowing that he doesn't love you? double standard ki bhi had hoti hai.

And not just that, her and Sid haven't consummated either, just because they share a bed doesn't mean a thing. It's so obvious how much Viren loves Nivi and they might want to take some time getting to know each other.. adjusting to one another before getting physical. Why is that so hard to grasp?
And honestly these days these things r getting pretty normal. I know lot of couples in real who did not consummated even after 6months to a year after their wedding.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83simran728aashvee.rahejatamushigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
hey allHugWhat an anticlimax of an episode. My heart feels so heavy...No Viren at allOuch

How could neither DD or HL apologise to Nivi? Unbelievable....DisapproveAngry

And Asya, what a fantastic prediction jaan, hats off to you...Hug

After the exhilaration of the last two episodes, today was a fall from the seventh cloud I was dancing on....Ouch

Oh! But DD, honestlyAngry one moment she has a doubt, next moment, she believes Nivi, again tomorrow when Psycho Witch puts something in her head, she will believe it and so on...Where will this end???

How sad that Nivi gets dragged to her home for this disgusting mother-daughter duo when she is asked not to go and see her daadi. terribleAngry

But I really feel Nivi behaved with so much maturity and she handled the situation....inspite of the fact that her poor heart must be breaking to bits....Cry

And that precap,Psycho Witch is lucky that DD has only half a brain cell. But DD will not use even that half brain cell and now that the disgusting allegation is out in the open (with Nivi), this is going to only get more ugly....Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83simran728tamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoRahmSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

I think the truth will not be revealed this soon. Divya wil have to be very angry for her to confront in front of hte entire family , then probably would want her to get her out of the house, including all the other witches , then viren sahab will make an entry and make revelations ..

Suchi, here I would like Sid to stand up and tell DD as he is also involved in this. Why only Nivi suffer, why not Sid? I want Viren to be there and witness all this and once Sid tells then he should speak up and say what he told to Nivi "Bhabhi to bahut kismat wali hai"... I think this Radha-Kishan locket is going to be the tipping point. Or when she is confronting Nivi, Sid should listen and tell her off. As he himself said that he cannot bear bad things against his family so now Nivi is his family too so he should not be quiet.

shana_83Alariaaashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Suchi, Zarmeen, Ketty....Can we all get together and just smack these 3 witched...Too much yaar... WHo gave right to HL to slap Nivi without knowing the facts? How can she blame her who gave away her love for DD???
Oh man, what a waste of episode today. CTs do not want us to be happy for more than a day or so. They ruined the whole mood.
I think they should not drag this track for more now as it beats the purpose of Nivi gaining strength. The only good part was that Nivi told DD that it is between Viren and her about their sleeping arrangement. Even after looking at them in KC, how can DD say that tumhare beech mein to pyaar hai hi nahin???
Viren where are you? How can you disappear just like this. I wish he had seen HL slapping Nivi and then all hell would have broken loose....I wish, i really wish.
Girls, this drama is now going to last till Friday..So, what about 'Bole chudiyan song?'''' I was so looking forward to it.
I really want truth to be out and HL, DD being blasted by Sid/.dadaji/Viren..And then dadaji should bring in CC too in this...

Right with you sweetie. I just so pissed at those three. CT don't like us happy i guess. And we won't have even good weekend as they will again hang us at critical point and will keep us guessing. 

I don't get people in Sood parivar yaar. When NivRen are romancing all are there to become kabab me haddi and today when Nivi got slapped no one was there. If not Viren, I would have been satisfied with Sid or VD. But no today they just wanted to leave her alone. Shocked

That article was really misleading about song. There is no 'Bole chudiya' song sweetie. I was looking forward to it too.  Unhappy

Aashvee sweetie if you read this please give your comic relief before you go on vacation. We so desperately need it today. Cry

Alariashana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I don't think the truth will be revealed until Sid falls in love with Divya and then the truth will come out.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
sigh mera viren nhi tha aaj Cry
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaye ab mjhe neeend kaise aayegi?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index