zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by qse6

@ shova, ashvee and zarmeen : I'm not liking this twist either !!! Confused So lets just hope that Divya goes to her mayka only because Sid didn't come home for KC !!
but if she does for that reason then how will that be a big twist in tale, or am i missunderstanding something??? I just hope when she does go to her mayka then nivi will notice Viren a bit more but why am i hoping this?? cause then nivi will be all worried about divya only and not about viren so actually i dont want divya to go rather i wish her character never was born cause it is really pissing me off that nivi is paying way more attention to divya and not viren.

And she will be looking after S. as well. And I think that will trigger Viren.

Agreed  !! The pheres truth is known to only Sid-Nivi so it might not come out ! And Nivi constantly looking after Sid when Divya leaves might prove to be too much for Viren to take !! Confused
Yaar Navi  pheras were no even complete so those pheras have no value.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaxaviara

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Resh.....

In the previous SBS it was shown DD being jealous when she sees Nivren together. She was also seen to be dancing alone looking at Nivren.As per todays SBS divya will go to her maayka as S wont be coming on time for KC.....i think that might happen and when he is back he will go and meet DD,sort out things and complete the rituals with her alone.  The dream sequence wud that be of Divsid.
hey ReshHugyep what u said makes sense but do u really think the article would mistype nivren insted of divsid??? hmmm.

by the way i love ur profile picture its soooo cute. I love babies and those babbies in ur pic are sooo cutyyy just wanna pinch their cheeks lolz

Sorry my mistake. The dream sequence would that be of Nivren itself. Pictures are actually taken during the rituals right.So it might not be a dream. Dream sequence might be something that Viren dreams before,between or after the ritual.Smile

By the way babies on my profile picture are the christmas babies. Smile
.Glad you like them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged

I know those pheres were of no value, they won't be for viren either ! But what I meant was that the thought that Nivi loved Sid so much that she didn't even care or even thought about her family and wanted to get married to Sid secretly would be huge !! Especially after he have had no luck in winning Nivi's love till now !! That is the only reason the incomplete pheres came to my mind Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged

I'm sorry girls, but the more I think about this, the more it seems that CC plan will work this time, she will use the RK pendant in such a way that Sid-Nivi's past relationship will come out in front of Divya which will make her leave the Sood house, because no girl will be able to handle the fact that the guy she loves and is married to loved her and wanted to marry her sister and not her !!

Plus we know that Viren's passionate obsessive personality will be shown in the next few episodes and the only thing which can trigger it is the truth about Sid-Nivi wanting to marry in secret !! Ouch Viren is the sort of lover that he will never say anything to Nivi, but his obsessive behavior might prove dangerous for himself !!

i know navz i am also verry scared annd i think the thing you said will happen which i dontwant but that is what only makes sense. like i said inorder for the twwist to be big it has to be something major and i think CC plan this time will suceed.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged

I know those pheres were of no value, they won't be for viren either ! But what I meant was that the thought that Nivi loved Sid so much that she didn't even care or even thought about her family and wanted to get married to Sid secretly would be huge !! Especially after he have had no luck in winning Nivi's love till now !! That is the only reason the incomplete pheres came to my mind Confused

I agree with you Zarmee that just as "pheras" they are of no value.

But, I was also thinking about the fact that Nivi was willing to get married to S. Even at the mandir, in spite of everything that was happening, inspite of the fact that Nivi herself had sought Viren for help with the S situation (where she ran crying to him saying S wanted to break the shaadi with DD), when they reached the mandir and the time came for nivi to actually tie herself to Viren, her first reaction was to step back. Viren had to use the "S and DD" card and Nivi then went along....

If Viren finds out that Nivi was  willing to marry S at one time (inspite of DD) that very fact will burn him inside, I think, especially since Nivi resists every koshish of his to get close.

But I also agree that I find it difficult to imagine how the "incomplete phera" ki baat will come out in the open. 

I feel that if Viren ever feels that Nivi will leave him.....that could be impossible for him to ever bear.....Cry

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged

I'm sorry girls, but the more I think about this, the more it seems that CC plan will work this time, she will use the RK pendant in such a way that Sid-Nivi's past relationship will come out in front of Divya which will make her leave the Sood house, because no girl will be able to handle the fact that the guy she loves and is married to loved her and wanted to marry her sister and not her !!

Plus we know that Viren's passionate obsessive personality will be shown in the next few episodes and the only thing which can trigger it is the truth about Sid-Nivi wanting to marry in secret !! Ouch Viren is the sort of lover that he will never say anything to Nivi, but his obsessive behavior might prove dangerous for himself !!

i know navz i am also verry scared annd i think the thing you said will happen which i dontwant but that is what only makes sense. like i said inorder for the twwist to be big it has to be something major and i think CC plan this time will suceed.Cry

My heart is breaking just thinking about itCry

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

I agree with you Zarmee that just as "pheras" they are of no value.

But, I was also thinking about the fact that Nivi was willing to get married to S. Even at the mandir, in spite of everything that was happening, inspite of the fact that Nivi herself had sought Viren for help with the S situation (where she ran crying to him saying S wanted to break the shaadi with DD), when they reached the mandir and the time came for nivi to actually tie herself to Viren, her first reaction was to step back. Viren had to use the "S and DD" card and Nivi then went along....

If Viren finds out that Nivi was  willing to marry S at one time (inspite of DD) that very fact will burn him inside, I think, especially since Nivi resists every koshish of his to get close.

But I also agree that I find it difficult to imagine how the "incomplete phera" ki baat will come out in the open. 

I feel that if Viren ever feels that Nivi will leave him.....that could be impossible for him to ever bear.....Cry

CryCryMy god i am fully crying just thinking about what will happen to our poor viruuuu. I agree with u guys, that even though the phera's were not complete just the thought of nivi loving sid to an extent that she was willing to take the step without much manupullation will just break viren.

Also so far nivi has told viren that she dosent love sid and just want Divya and sid to be happy. So when viren finds this out only god knows what he will go through cause he love nivi without any reason but to find out such big truth was hidden from him and also the fact that nivi still hasnt come close to him will make him think cause of this phera nivi is kinda reluctant ( not sure about this) and fully break him and then it will reveal to us his obsessive nature. Cry My god ashvu my heart is also breaking thinking about this.

Edited by qse6 - 20 December 2010 at 4:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I know Shovee, I am crying myselfCry What is going to happen this week?Cry

Oh! Zarmee, say something positive to cheer us up please.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index