NivRen-Till eternity - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Love u too Aashvee  yaar u know what aashvee in my life too I've always been positive and my husband also asks me that how can I be positive all the time and my answer is simple that god tests the people that r closer to him so I'm happy that I'm closer to him that's y he is putting me through this test. And I've always believed inthis logic for my life too and Allah ka shukar nobody has ever seen me sad or deprssed.

Awwww, Zarmee Jaanu,πŸ€— I am so happy to hear this. And I hope (with all my heart) that you will never ever be sad or depressed in life. I wish for you every happiness and joy always Jaanu.😳...And believe me, this positivity of your is very contagious, I am happy again Jaanu, thank youπŸ€—
Where is Rach. I'm missing her
well said Zarmeen ko i will think only positive from now on

guy i have to go now will comeback when the epi comes out, i have to prepare for a few thing as on tuesday is my birthdayπŸ˜ƒ

u guys have fun.
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Awwww, Zarmee Jaanu,πŸ€— I am so happy to hear this. And I hope (with all my heart) that you will never ever be sad or depressed in life. I wish for you every happiness and joy always Jaanu.😳...And believe me, this positivity of your is very contagious, I am happy again Jaanu, thank youπŸ€—
Awwwwwwwww thank u so much Jaani for ur lovely wishes and I wish same for u and for everybody. Love u sweetie and a veryyyyyyyyyyyy big hug for u.
Originally posted by qse6

well said Zarmeen ko i will think only positive from now on

guy i have to go now will comeback when the epi comes out, i have to prepare for a few thing as on tuesday is my birthdayπŸ˜ƒ

u guys have fun.
Shova don't forget me to send me my share of cake. Again sweetie wishing you a very happy Birthday is advance and all the happiness in life.
Shoveeeeee, Jaanu, it's your birthday on Tuesday and I am so thrilled that we can celebrate such a wonderful occasion together with you my Jaanu.....Whoa, Now I cannot be sad at all...I am SO happy Jaanu...So, basically in another 52 minutes is.......YOUR BIRTHDAY, Awww, come back in 52 minutes jaanu so we can wish you first....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Awwwwwwwww thank u so much Jaani for ur lovely wishes and I wish same for u and for everybody. Love u sweetie and a veryyyyyyyyyyyy big hug for u.

Awwww, Zarmee, jaanu, that is so sweet,😳 I am so happy again....Thanks so much and I wish you and everybody here every happiness always too...Love you and a million hugs back...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hi SushmitaπŸ€— These SBS guys also give us googlys and twist attacks all the time😲 Now, I really don;t know what to think. Maybe DD will just go home because S doesn't come for KC!!!!! Although that doesn't sound logical, but at least her going off for that reason is better than going for some other dhamaka which can have repercussions for everyone else as well.

Anyway, I am scared but after reading Zarmee's post, I am feeling better. Because after all I am a complete believer in Viren's utter and complete love for Nivi. And his trust in Nivi. And Resh's positive thinking has cheered me up too. So, I am not going to worry but I am going to wait and watch as to what they will show.😎

Then, if there is something to worry, I will do a post mortemπŸ˜†

Shovee, my jaanu, let's keep our faith in Viren. let's see what the CTs throw at us jaanu....

Hii Ashvee my jaan lovee u πŸ€—πŸ€—. Ya dear dis sbs walr r reallyy shock givers .We were expecting a seg regarding NivRen in SbS n wht we got is tht tension 😑 .Seriouslyy yaarr dis time i want d happiness of Viren yaarr anyhu .Atleast dis poorr guy hav full rght on his happiness yaar whch he never got n whch he deserves .

Regarding trusting Viren .He is my sweetheart yaar .I completlyy n blindly trust on him .n i m damnn sure ki he will hurt himself for once but he will not hurt Nivi ,He can't even thnk abt it .He lovess Nivi more then himself . n i trust his love .Ya thatz different thng ki dis all truths will completlyy shatter him n i m scared by dis only ki if dis time he breaks down it will b difficult for him 2 stand up 😭 .Oh my poorr sweetiee na jane hu much he hav 2 bear dis pain !!😭 .All thanxx 2 his Maa who just love her son for namesake 😑 .can't she see his own son's pain ? can't she realizee ki if she wll hurt nivi it will back fire on her own son Viren ? can't she see ki hu much his son loves Nivi ? She is nt only his love but his life n if she will ever seperate Nvi frm Viren tht means somehu she is seperating n snatching her own son's life 😑😭 

BTW dear i m monica .U cn call me Moni 😊
😳
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hii Ashvee my jaan lovee u πŸ€—πŸ€—. Ya dear dis sbs walr r reallyy shock givers .We were expecting a seg regarding NivRen in SbS n wht we got is tht tension 😑 .Seriouslyy yaarr dis time i want d happiness of Viren yaarr anyhu .Atleast dis poorr guy hav full rght on his happiness yaar whch he never got n whch he deserves .

Regarding trusting Viren .He is my sweetheart yaar .I completlyy n blindly trust on him .n i m damnn sure ki he will hurt himself for once but he will not hurt Nivi ,He can't even thnk abt it .He lovess Nivi more then himself . n i trust his love .Ya thatz different thng ki dis all truths will completlyy shatter him n i m scared by dis only ki if dis time he breaks down it will b difficult for him 2 stand up 😭 .Oh my poorr sweetiee na jane hu much he hav 2 bear dis pain !!😭 .All thanxx 2 his Maa who just love her son for namesake 😑 .can't she see his own son's pain ? can't she realizee ki if she wll hurt nivi it will back fire on her own son Viren ? can't she see ki hu much his son loves Nivi ? She is nt only his love but his life n if she will ever seperate Nvi frm Viren tht means somehu she is seperating n snatching her own son's life 😑😭 

BTW dear i m monica .U cn call me Moni 😊

Hi Moni, love you too JaanuπŸ€—

yes, well, we all feel for Viren, don;t weπŸ˜‰ And I am sure that we will reap the benefits of our adoration soon....Nivi will fall in love with Viren and NivRen will rock the screen together with their unique and absolutely beautiful love story, they will not leave a single heart untouched or a single eye dry with their true and pure (and passionate ☺️ ) love for each other.... Just keep faith Jaanu and every thing will be well....at least this is what I hope jaanu😳

As for CC😑 words fail me...😑

Originally posted by xaviara

@ shova, ashvee and zarmeen : I'm not liking this twist either !!! πŸ˜• So lets just hope that Divya goes to her mayka only because Sid didn't come home for KC !!

Hi Girls. Another thread and that too already filled up at this rate. YOu girls are more jetspeed than our Viren πŸ˜†

I just managed to read halfway through pages but could not resist but comment. I think Navz is right Divya goes home coz she is angry that Sid did not come home on time. Come on guys DD is capable of doing this... And did u all forget about the bole chudiyan dance in which all 4 perform so the truth can not be out in KC. I will do come out but later on...