India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 115)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
guys going to sleep now will catch you guys soon , lol by the time i come i think we will have a new thread.

cya all soon. goodnight

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

guys going to sleep now will catch you guys soon , lol by the time i come i think we will have a new thread.

cya all soon. goodnight
Good Nite sweetie. C u and sweet dreams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Good morning/evening girls...
Missed you all... I see after I left yesterday night you girls filled more than 15 pages...

Zarmeen jaan, take care and please be careful..It is winter and this kind of fall hurts a lot... So sweet of your son and hubby to take care of you.
Navz dear, take rest and no need to come to forum if you are not upto it. Health comes first.
Where is Milee???
Rachna, Aashvee, Shova, Payal, Ashly, Mittu, Shana, Ketty....how are you all? Waiting for today's episode?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Missed you all... I see after I left yesterday night you girls filled more than 15 pages...

Zarmeen jaan, take care and please be careful..It is winter and this kind of fall hurts a lot... So sweet of your son and hubby to take care of you.
Navz dear, take rest and no need to come to forum if you are not upto it. Health comes first.
Where is Milee???
Rachna, Aashvee, Shova, Payal, Ashly, Mittu, Shana, Ketty....how are you all? Waiting for today's episode?

Thanks so much Anju for the concern.

Did u check the SBB segment on Nivren. It was so cute. Actually it was the best.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Where is Milee???
Good morning Anju how are you I am fine but see I have to read so many pages oh What will I do Navz be ready with your new thread as it will not last today I think.
Zarmeen what happened is something wrong.
Good morning to all other psychotics waiting for episode

1:00 hr is left>........................

NivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Good morning/Good evening girls. Any good news? Oh don't what's in store today? 

NivRenDeewaniShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

awwww, missed you all too shova !! i'm still unwell, actually i did the most idiotic thing, i wasnt well for the past few days, had a bad cold, so last night because of the episode and NivRen I got late in dressing up for a family get together, so i just took and shower, got dressed and went to the dinner without even drying me hair, and the GT was outdoors, so with my hair wet, and the weather freezing, i actually aggrevated my cold and now i'm running high temp and coughing my head off !!

Navz take care of yourself sweetie. Fever, cold and cough together is worse. I hope you get well soon. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Where is Milee???
Good morning Anju how are you I am fine but see I have to read so many pages oh What will I do Navz be ready with your new thread as it will not last today I think.
Zarmeen what happened is something wrong.
Good morning to all other psychotics waiting for episode

1:00 hr is left>........................
Nothing much yaar as usual slipped from the stairs and that is quite common with me. So just relaxing and bossing around. Basically having fun. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index