NivRen-Till eternity (Page 114)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by xaviara

By the way a Navz missed you heapsHug. great to see u now. so how r u??

OMG now i am over the moon after seeing the segment, man this week is turning out to be a great week for us naa??

awwww, missed you all too shova !! i'm still unwell, actually i did the most idiotic thing, i wasnt well for the past few days, had a bad cold, so last night because of the episode and NivRen I got late in dressing up for a family get together, so i just took and shower, got dressed and went to the dinner without even drying me hair, and the GT was outdoors, so with my hair wet, and the weather freezing, i actually aggrevated my cold and now i'm running high temp and coughing my head off !!
OMG navz take heaps of rest darling. u have temp and ur still hereShocked man go and have rest, we cant afford u to fall sick than who will give us such lovely analysis from u?? I will pray u get well soon. darling take care of yourself  and drink alot of hot soup ( that always makes me wellBig smile).
Keep warm and dont do too much work and stress yourself out. 
Once again rest and take care of ur self and hope to see a fit and healthy Navz soon.Big smile

I couldn't keep away from you all hun, that is why whatever the condition we all end up online ! and what knows better then you about that, miss coming online from hospital !! LOL

I hope you are feeling much better and recovered ? Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged

OMG now i am over the moon after seeing the segment, man this week is turning out to be a great week for us naa??

awwww, missed you all too shova !! i'm still unwell, actually i did the most idiotic thing, i wasnt well for the past few days, had a bad cold, so last night because of the episode and NivRen I got late in dressing up for a family get together, so i just took and shower, got dressed and went to the dinner without even drying me hair, and the GT was outdoors, so with my hair wet, and the weather freezing, i actually aggrevated my cold and now i'm running high temp and coughing my head off !!
Hey Navi I hope u feel better. Freezing weather in karachi that is nice coz it was always humidity there. But yaar plz do take care of urself and rest sweetie. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged

I couldn't keep away from you all hun, that is why whatever the condition we all end up online ! and what knows better then you about that, miss coming online from hospital !! LOL

yep i have fully recovered but now ur not well darling so take heaps of rest.
ahaha i know i know i did come online when i was in hospital and yep i understand why u are here, its sooo true its impossible keeping away from this tread no matter what happens to u lolz. but still navz i dont want u to fall more sick so take good care of ur self ok???
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey Navi I hope u feel better. Freezing weather in karachi that is nice coz it was always humidity there. But yaar plz do take care of urself and rest sweetie. 

It wasn't exactly freezing, it was just a bit cold LOL But since my hair was wet, i was shivering like crazy LOL My cuzin took me inside the house and gave me hair dryer so i can dry it and that helped a lot or i would have been in worse condition !! Embarrassed

I'm taking care of myself hun, don't worry, but you take care too, i'm worried about your lack of sleep !! Tongue

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged

yep i have fully recovered but now ur not well darling so take heaps of rest.
ahaha i know i know i did come online when i was in hospital and yep i understand why u are here, its sooo true its impossible keeping away from this tread no matter what happens to u lolz. but still navz i dont want u to fall more sick so take good care of ur self ok???
Hug

I'm so happy to hear that you have recovered fully !! i'm taking care hun, don't worry, even right now i;m lying down and resting *hugs*

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
U know girls, I was thinking something, that the article said that we will see the psychotic side of Viren in the next few episodes, but the CT's have not shown anything like that yet, so like Kinshuk said, maybe they will show it n 2011 which is a week away ! This makes me think that whatever NivRen scenes we are getting and we will get till the end of this month would be show Nivi what a good hearted person Viren is and how much in love he is so when his obsessive behavior comes out in front of her she is not scared of him !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Navi I am thinking that we are on 114th page on the 3rd day and I guess we will need a new thread by tomorrow. We r faster than jet speed now.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Navi I am thinking that we are on 114th page on the 3rd day and I guess we will need a new thread by tomorrow. We r faster than jet speed now.

lolzzz, i think we will need a new thread today !! LOL I don't think it will last for long after today's segment and then tonight's NivRen scene !!! EmbarrassedLOL

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index