Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 113)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hey naviHugmissed you jaanu....

yeah, that was totally sweet. KinHa are sho sho cute. And I loved how KM complimented neha on her singingEmbarrassed

hey aashvee, i missed you too, I was really tired last because i'm still not feeling well, that is why didn't participate much, just edited and post the scenes and then went to sleep ! Plus even though I enjoyed the NivRen scenes a lot last night I was a bit upset Confused First of all the CT;s completely ruined the scene where Nivi was breaking Viren's fast with all the Divya fiasco ! They didn't even show Nivi giving him a sip of water properly and then those pooja scene on the terrace was completely ruined with the dramatic music !! Confused

Also I have always supported and defended Divya because I know where she is coming from, but last night they messed up her character totally !! How can she suspect Sid and Nivi of being together and doing KC pooja together ? Is she insane ?? She has known these two all her life !! I was very very disappointed !!! So I'm just hoping now that this CT's plan to bring out Sid-Nivi's past one and for all in front of Divya and for this rift to end !! I'm getting pretty sick and tired of this inane and stupid misunderstandings between the two ! and I hope by the time this rift ends, Nivi realizes that the best way to make her sister happy is to stop interfering in her Di's life !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
By the way a Navz missed you heapsHug. great to see u now. so how r u??

OMG now i am over the moon after seeing the segment, man this week is turning out to be a great week for us naa??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

It is the most cutest Segement !! Not only did we see Nivren cute moments, but KinHa's interview is the sweetest one till now !!! Lolzzzz !! Loved how Neha took a threatening step towards Kinshuk and he backs off laughing while he is singing 'terey kadamon mein gir key marjaein hum' lolz !!! Btw looks like Kinshuk have had a hair cut, I love his hair short like this !! LOL We are gonna get a really rocking scene for sure tonight !! Embarrassed Looks like Viren is not on a 'take wife on a date mission' LOL
No doubt Navi it was the cutest segment and the cutest Kinha's interview. They were so comfortable and now again I won't be able to sleep as I'll be witing for this episode now.

I knowwww Zarmeen, I was really hopeing to see them gel well together so this interview made me sooooo happy and een I can't wait for the epi tonight !!! Will be counting hours !! LOL But you better get some sleep zarmeen or you will make yourself sick !! Confused

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Agree with all of you about DDAngry

Sometimes I wonder whether DD is capable of really loving anyone other than herself.

She cannot tolerate Nivi getting anything????? Is that it? Why this constant need to compare what she has with what Nivi has?

I think Divya suffers from an overactive superiority compex. She thinks that she is the best, she is gorgeous, smart and can carry herself like bade ghar ki bahu.....i do not think she ever thought that Nivi can also be bade ghar ki bahu....She always thinks she is superior to Nivi and cannot come to terms with the fact that Nivi also has the same powers and status in the Sood house as she.

I am sure DD would be the one to even point out that S does all the work and Viren is just enjoying and does not pull his weight...blah blah...She just wants to be superior to Nivi...all the time.

And she just cannot bear the fact that inspite of Nivi not loving Viren, Viren is so "pagal" about Nivi. While in her case, she thinks she is so "deewani" about S and still S does not care. And now she has gone a step further....where she thinks, sick psycho, well you know what she thnks, even writing it makes me want to shred her to bits...

DD is really self centred to the core and she does not think at all. It's like you show her what you want her to think and she thinks that only...people like this are SO dangerous. Because no matter how much you love them or care for them, when the time comes for them to make a choice, they will not give a damn about them...and DD I think is only capable of loving one person at a time. And she will never stop loving herself. Angry

I can understand how the S fans must be feeling seeing S with DD. Really, no one is bad enough to deserve to be bound to DD. Kya kahe, sab kismat ka khel hai....

Oh! Ketty, am so glad you are not sleeping jaan....hope you stay for some time at least...Hug

Aashvee, that is so true. DD thinks her love for S is so unconditional and what not but in reality even in her love towards S, she is still being extremely selfish and thinking only about herself. Angry. I just don't like her. In that regard, I feel bad for S. Poor guy, DD must be such a huge 'turn-off' for him..

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Hey naviHugmissed you jaanu....

yeah, that was totally sweet. KinHa are sho sho cute. And I loved how KM complimented neha on her singingEmbarrassed

hey aashvee, i missed you too, I was really tired last because i'm still not feeling well, that is why didn't participate much, just edited and post the scenes and then went to sleep ! Plus even though I enjoyed the NivRen scenes a lot last night I was a bit upset Confused First of all the CT;s completely ruined the scene where Nivi was breaking Viren's fast with all the Divya fiasco ! They didn't even show Nivi giving him a sip of water properly and then those pooja scene on the terrace was completely ruined with the dramatic music !! Confused

Also I have always supported and defended Divya because I know where she is coming from, but last night they messed up her character totally !! How can she suspect Sid and Nivi of being together and doing KC pooja together ? Is she insane ?? She has known these two all her life !! I was very very disappointed !!! So I'm just hoping now that this CT's plan to bring out Sid-Nivi's past one and for all in front of Divya and for this rift to end !! I'm getting pretty sick and tired of this inane and stupid misunderstandings between the two ! and I hope by the time this rift ends, Nivi realizes that the best way to make her sister happy is to stop interfering in her Di's life !!

Yes navi u r absoulutely rite that how can she think of Nivi and S. on KC  nite and even if there was something between them does she think that they r so stupid to do it on terrace where everyone can see them. I don't know how more dumb can she get than this. But for DD nothing is the limit. She can go to any level of dumbness.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

OMG now i am over the moon after seeing the segment, man this week is turning out to be a great week for us naa??

awwww, missed you all too shova !! i'm still unwell, actually i did the most idiotic thing, i wasnt well for the past few days, had a bad cold, so last night because of the episode and NivRen I got late in dressing up for a family get together, so i just took and shower, got dressed and went to the dinner without even drying me hair, and the GT was outdoors, so with my hair wet, and the weather freezing, i actually aggrevated my cold and now i'm running high temp and coughing my head off !!

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged

aww navz i hope u feel well soon.

i know what u mean about the CT runing the scenes. I was also upset that in between their scenes we had to be intrupted with Divya. The music was also quite upsetting. But im still happy we got something.

with Divya man i am really pissed off at her and u will know how much if u read my previous posts. the Cts did ruin her character. I think she doesnt deserve nivi's precious love.  i agree with u in the bold bit and thats what i have been saying all morning that nivi needs to leave divya alone and thats the only way divya can learn to handle herself alone and this is best for both divya and nivi's life.

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by qse6

awwww, missed you all too shova !! i'm still unwell, actually i did the most idiotic thing, i wasnt well for the past few days, had a bad cold, so last night because of the episode and NivRen I got late in dressing up for a family get together, so i just took and shower, got dressed and went to the dinner without even drying me hair, and the GT was outdoors, so with my hair wet, and the weather freezing, i actually aggrevated my cold and now i'm running high temp and coughing my head off !!
OMG navz take heaps of rest darling. u have temp and ur still hereShocked man go and have rest, we cant afford u to fall sick than who will give us such lovely analysis from u?? I will pray u get well soon. darling take care of yourself  and drink alot of hot soup ( that always makes me wellBig smile).
Keep warm and dont do too much work and stress yourself out. 
Once again rest and take care of ur self and hope to see a fit and healthy Navz soon.Big smile

Edited by qse6 - 22 December 2010 at 4:06am

zarmeenogmann2010xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index