Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 112)

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Oh! Zarmee, did you watch the SBB segment....I wish the whole episode was about NivRenDay Dreaming. And KinHa are also sho cute...Embarrassed

"Shaadi bhi mere ko bike se hi karni chahiye thi?ROFL Low maintenance, less fuelROFLROFL

And Awww, Neha can't help laughing when she has to sing "teri baahon mein mar jaaye humEmbarrassed and so KM sings "tere pairon mein gir ke mar jaye hum"ROFL

"Aapne bohut acha gaana gaaya viren ke liye and I love you for this. You have a lovely voice...Awwww, KM, tusi kitne shweet hoEmbarrassed

They are so cuteEmbarrassed
Yaar dying to c the video. Can u plz send me the link.

Zarmeen, here is the link : http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=370763
starts at ~ 9:00 min

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Oh! Zarmee, did you watch the SBB segment....I wish the whole episode was about NivRenDay Dreaming. And KinHa are also sho cute...Embarrassed

"Shaadi bhi mere ko bike se hi karni chahiye thi?ROFL Low maintenance, less fuelROFLROFL

And Awww, Neha can't help laughing when she has to sing "teri baahon mein mar jaaye humEmbarrassed and so KM sings "tere pairon mein gir ke mar jaye hum"ROFL

"Aapne bohut acha gaana gaaya viren ke liye and I love you for this. You have a lovely voice...Awwww, KM, tusi kitne shweet hoEmbarrassed

They are so cuteEmbarrassed
Yaar dying to c the video. Can u plz send me the link.

Zarmeen, here is the link : http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=370763
starts at ~ 9:00 min
hey Shana thank u so much for the link.

Yaar such a cute segment. yaar pata nahin kiya kahon but I'm obssessed with this couple.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
It is the most cutest Segement !! Not only did we see Nivren cute moments, but KinHa's interview is the sweetest one till now !!! Lolzzzz !! Loved how Neha took a threatening step towards Kinshuk and he backs off laughing while he is singing 'terey kadamon mein gir key marjaein hum' lolz !!! Btw looks like Kinshuk have had a hair cut, I love his hair short like this !! LOL We are gonna get a really rocking scene for sure tonight !! Embarrassed Looks like Viren is not on a 'take wife on a date mission' LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Till now, this is the cutest KinHa interview ever !! EmbarrassedLOL Today I saw an easy rapport and comfort level between them !!! And it was so sweet of Kinshuk to compliment Neha on her beautiful voice !!

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hey naviHugmissed you jaanu....

yeah, that was totally sweet. KinHa are sho sho cute. And I loved how KM complimented neha on her singingEmbarrassed

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

has DD thought that when all this will come out what will elders in the house think of her??? What respect will Dadaji, YD, VD etc ..everyone NT etc will have left for her..

I mean she will be making major accusations and on 2 people who worlds know best..and this time Viren will not keep quite..she better be ready...

And I feel today Viren was very smart..everyone know he loves Nivi..but today he showed it openly in front of Guests and Family members esp Dadaji how much he loves her...how much they are together for love sake and not a fake marriage..he was with her always...and everyone saw Viren and Nivi behavior...

he knows tomorrow if DD makes any accusations he has already laid the foundation that will create more shock in everyones mind..he is really smart.

Even if she makes claims on Sid privately ..you know how this will hurt him?? He is lose all respect and she will never be able to mend relationship with him...forget about starting a married life..she will have no life...

But then again CT's already know what is going to happen..so lets watch the movie with popcorn tomorrow.
Simran, that was my first thought as well, as soon as I saw the precap, that, this was going to create such a bad impression on the elders. It is such an immature behaviour!!

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

It is the most cutest Segement !! Not only did we see Nivren cute moments, but KinHa's interview is the sweetest one till now !!! Lolzzzz !! Loved how Neha took a threatening step towards Kinshuk and he backs off laughing while he is singing 'terey kadamon mein gir key marjaein hum' lolz !!! Btw looks like Kinshuk have had a hair cut, I love his hair short like this !! LOL We are gonna get a really rocking scene for sure tonight !! Embarrassed Looks like Viren is not on a 'take wife on a date mission' LOL
No doubt Navi it was the cutest segment and the cutest Kinha's interview. They were so comfortable and now again I won't be able to sleep as I'll be witing for this episode now.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

No doubt Navi it was the cutest segment and the cutest Kinha's interview. They were so comfortable and now again I won't be able to sleep as I'll be witing for this episode now.

yep agree with u guys it was the cutest most adorable segment ever. I allready watched it 3 times now . My fav bit was the signing bit it was sooo funny. see like Nivren even KinHa are getting friendly around each other, not aying they were not but it seems they are more comfortable around each other a bit more. Yep KM i think did get hircut and he looks soooo cute like a babyEmbarrassed. I think this hair cut will suit his kidish nature of viren dont u thinkBig smile

The water fight scene was really cute and cant wait to see tht in the actual episode. 
I also cant wait.

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index