India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 111)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Oh! Zarmee, did you watch the SBB segment....I wish the whole episode was about NivRenDay Dreaming. And KinHa are also sho cute...Embarrassed

"Shaadi bhi mere ko bike se hi karni chahiye thi?ROFL Low maintenance, less fuelROFLROFL

And Awww, Neha can't help laughing when she has to sing "teri baahon mein mar jaaye humEmbarrassed and so KM sings "tere pairon mein gir ke mar jaye hum"ROFL

"Aapne bohut acha gaana gaaya viren ke liye and I love you for this. You have a lovely voice...Awwww, KM, tusi kitne shweet hoEmbarrassed

"Na main tumhe kehne nahi doonga, Ha main tumse kehlvakar rahoonga"Day Dreaming Viren, why are you such a jaanuDay Dreaming

They are so cuteEmbarrassed

And Viren is looking oh! so handsomeDay Dreaming Nivi looks lovelyEmbarrassed

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 22 December 2010 at 3:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
You know the locket that CC bought, I think CC will give it to DD. Why? Because if she gives it to DD and Nivi accidentally wears her locket then DD will think Nivi stole her locket and wants everything and everyone that belongs to DD. The trick will be to get Nivi to wear her locket though. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Oh! Zarmee, did you watch the SBB segment....I wish the whole episode was about NivRenDay Dreaming. And KinHa are also sho cute...Embarrassed

"Shaadi bhi mere ko bike se hi karni chahiye thi?ROFL Low maintenance, less fuelROFLROFL

And Awww, Neha can't help laughing when she has to sing "teri baahon mein mar jaaye humEmbarrassed and so KM sings "tere pairon mein gir ke mar jaye hum"ROFL

"Aapne bohut acha gaana gaaya viren ke liye and I love you for this. You have a lovely voice...Awwww, KM, tusi kitne shweet hoEmbarrassed

Yaar dying to c the video. Can u plz send me the link.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Zarmee, pmd you the link jaanuHug

Hey AsyaHugthat's a fantastic prediction jaanu....

So, CC will gift it to DD and tell her S gave it to her....or something....surprise blah blah

And then CC will hide DDs locket.

And how will she get Nivi to wear it????? That's the rub, as you mentioned so correctly. Wish I could read CCs mind...or better still the CTs mind...LOL

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar dying to c the video. Can u plz send me the link.
Guys i am back from praying and man how quickly did my prayers get answered?? I prayed we see some nice / cute scenes of nivren and i come on and see sbb segment. OMG i have stoped breathing now and will start breathing when i see the video. I also want the link peoples. cant wait.Embarrassed
KinHa is soo sweet i have allready fallen for them along with Nivren.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
And Shoveeee, my jaanu is baccckkkkHug pmd you the link too jaanu. watch and come back soon jaanEmbarrassed

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Zarmee, pmd you the link jaanuHug

Hey AsyaHugthat's a fantastic prediction jaanu....

So, CC will gift it to DD and tell her S gave it to her....or something....surprise blah blah

And then CC will hide DDs locket.

And how will she get Nivi to wear it????? That's the rub, as you mentioned so correctly. Wish I could read CCs mind...or better still the CTs mind...LOL
yep great prediction but also another thing can happen. CC will give the locket to DD and DD will weare it and sid will think DD stole nivi's locket and will confront DD about it and wola more distance between DD and Nivi as DD will find out sid gifted Nivi the locket ect....

aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged

And Shoveeee, my jaanu is baccckkkkHug pmd you the link too jaanu. watch and come back soon jaanEmbarrassed
aww thanks sweets for the link. yep i will watch it but i cant promis u i will be alive after watching it sooo bye for now. lolz. I think i will die after watching it. the way u discribed the scene seemed amazing.

Ok runing to watch it now.Big smile

aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index