Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 110)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

yeah Shovee, I really don't know what is in store for Sidya. All I know is that if DD opens her mouth and accuses S, S will never forgive her.

And if DD opens her mouth in front of Dadaji/YD/VD and yells or something, then S will lose it completely.

The only person who DD can yell at, accuse and everything is Nivi. But this will really break Nivi's heartCry So, I hope DD doesn't accuse Nivi.....because even though Nivi will have her heart broken by DD, Nivi will never hate DD. 

And that RK locket thing is scaring me. How is CC going to release that dhamaka? I mean she is not even sure that Nivi still has that locket. So, unless she stalks Nivi, searches NivRen room and finds that locket, she cannot be sure just how big a dhamaka it is going to be. All she has assumed is that because of the timeline mentioned by the jeweler, S must have brought it for Nivi. So, any ideas of how CC is going to release her RK locket...dhamaka?????

And whether CCs motive with RK locket is to widen rift between sisters. Or to create rift between NivRen? 

And yes, one more question? Does CC know why NivRen got married? I mean she knows Viren loves Nivi. Does she know Nivi married Viren to ensure S married DD? or does she think Nivi got married to Viren for the status of Sood bahu and to take revenge against JW and CC?

CC doesn't know the real reason NivRen got married. And she doesn't know that Viren knows about Nivi-Sid. Her intention is rift between sisters. RK pendant might not hurt NivRen as Viren trust Nivi totally. He may get disappointed that she still kept it but I don't see Viren having any doubt on Nivi.

Thanks Ketty, this is what I think too jaanuEmbarrassed I am just wondering how she is going to bring the RK locket into the picture?????? What do you think?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

oh no..time for bed guys.. will talk to you tomrw. goodnight / have a nice day. keep dreaming..

I only hope that from tomoorw they show little different Nivi n more open n loving towards viren. i think we waited enough. 

Good night Simran and sweet dreams jaanuEmbarrassed I will miss you and see you after my holidaysHugMerry Christmas and a Happy New Year jaanuHug

yea we will miss uuuu Cry but you enjoy n come back safe n soon. then we will have lot more stories to tell. Merry Christmas n Happy New Yr to you too and all you wonderful Nivren fans here!!!!

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged

oh no..time for bed guys.. will talk to you tomrw. goodnight / have a nice day. keep dreaming..

I only hope that from tomoorw they show little different Nivi n more open n loving towards viren. i think we waited enough. 

Good night SImran. I am off to bed too. See you girls in few hours. Smile

Aashvee sweetie, have a nice time on your vacation. I will miss you. If DD trauma continues it will be hard without your comic relief. Talk to you when you come back. Hug Hug Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Good night Simran and sweet dreams jaanuEmbarrassed I will miss you and see you after my holidaysHugMerry Christmas and a Happy New Year jaanuHug

yea we will miss uuuu Cry but you enjoy n come back safe n soon. then we will have lot more stories to tell. Merry Christmas n Happy New Yr to you too and all you wonderful Nivren fans here!!!!

Awww, thanks Jaanu, Embarrassed HugI am wondering what all is going to happen in the meantime...ShockedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good night SImran. I am off to bed too. See you girls in few hours. Smile

Aashvee sweetie, have a nice time on your vacation. I will miss you. If DD trauma continues it will be hard without your comic relief. Talk to you when you come back. Hug Hug Hug

Oh! No! ketty!!!!!CryCry Tusi jaa rahe ho...CryCry I am already missing you jaanuHugBut it must be nearly, what, 4:30, 5 a.m. in the morning...Shocked So, jaanu, sleep well and sweet dreams and I may be able to chat with you when you wake up in the morning 'cause I leave only thursday morning CET (I guess I am about six hours ahead of you) take care jaanu, happy holidays again....Happy New year and catch you soonHugHug

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Aashvee just read somehwere r u going somehwere for vacations. Anyways sweetie have lots of fun, Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to u and don't forget us otherwise I'll kill u.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Aashvee just read somehwere r u going somehwere for vacations. Anyways sweetie have lots of fun, Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to u and don't forget us otherwise I'll kill u.

Zarmee, jaanu, Hugit is utterly unthinkable that I could forget you girls. No WAY that is ever gonna happen. Embarrassed I just hope you won't forget meEmbarrassed

yeah, thanks jaan, merry christmas and a happy new year to you and your lovely family as well jaanu. I will be in the US, so if I do get to come online, I will at least be in a better TZ to at least pop in and say hello. HugHug

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 22 December 2010 at 2:41am

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
And CC is as cool as a cucumber because she is not really doing anything (visible) to Nivi. By working on DD, it will be DD who does all the dirty work. CC will be hands free. She will act shocked when DD comes out with the allegations....And no one will be able to put the blame on CC....Not even Dadaji. So, CC is really Chalu CheezAngry

asyadadaNivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index