NivRen-Till eternity (Page 108)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey Thanks Ketty and Simran and for the concern. Love all of u so much and thanks for always being there.

Anyways coming back to DD and I don't know abt S. but VD definitely does not deserve a bahu like DD. But as far as S. is concerned S. has always been a typical man who is domintaing and wants his wife to be there whenever he needs her whether he there for her or not so as far as DD is concerned she is also like S. has always been dominating at her place and have always been given anything before she even asked for anything so lets see how S. handles coz it will not be easy coz he is also not use to it.

It's so true Zarmeen, two dominating person in relationship never works out. It will be really interesting to see how Sid handles Divya, he could yell at Nivi, but let's see if he yells at Divya how she takes it.

S and DD are going to have a shock when they start dealing properly with each other.

DD is not going to be a doormat, so S is going to have a shock. And he will need to learn how to deal with this new situation.

And I just don't know how S will react if DD shouts out her accusation to him.Confused

I just know that Nivi will be shattered if she ever knows that her Di thought her capable of this...Cry
And I donlt want to even think of Viren's reaction.Shocked

And I am sure CC has some more plots up her sleeve, including RK locketAngry

I think CC will handle this one and then throw some more dhamakas, so that whe the biggest dhamaka happens, Nivi will be shattered....And then Viren will react....

But see Viren is smart....and now I understand why he said "time" dialog..

bcos he knows ppl will try to separate them. He knows his mum and other ppl in the house. But he also knows it will take time for them to get to that level..so in the mean time he is just making sure to use everyday to make his relationship strong with her so when time comes for exam they will pass. Viren knows he will pass for sure bcos he is not afraid..from his family or anyone for that matter...but he knows Nivi is weak. and he is making her stronger by giving her love...

1. making her believe in herself
2. making her strong by talking to her 
3. shower love so she can heal and deal with new wounds..

what do you all think???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoashred12Gita97

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by simran728

Hey Thanks Ketty and Simran and for the concern. Love all of u so much and thanks for always being there.

Anyways coming back to DD and I don't know abt S. but VD definitely does not deserve a bahu like DD. But as far as S. is concerned S. has always been a typical man who is domintaing and wants his wife to be there whenever he needs her whether he there for her or not so as far as DD is concerned she is also like S. has always been dominating at her place and have always been given anything before she even asked for anything so lets see how S. handles coz it will not be easy coz he is also not use to it.

oh yea they both have same traits...that i did not see and realize...
1. stubborn.
2. got everything they wanted except love
3. parents love them to death
4. think they love BUT DO NOT LOVE really. see Sid did not love Nivi and DD does not love S. even though they think they love. 

ab toh maaza aayega...lets get the party started..

yes, Simran, well put. Liked your points.

And I think where they differ is that S is good at heart, But DD...after the conclusion she drew yesterday, I just can't forgive herAngry And S does also think about his family while DD is solely self centred

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Hey guys but u know what I am wishing for rite now that hopefully they will show a night scene where Nvren are alone inthe bedroom and Nivi makes him put on the bracelet and thanks him for everything that he does for her. That would be so amazing. I'm just imagining that scene rite now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
guys have to leave for a few min cause need to pray now. I will come back asap. and if i am not back before anyone leaves then a huge hug and kiss from me.

and ashvuu if u leave before i come back then darling HugHugHugHug I will miss you alot. You enjoy ur trip and i will be thinking about u always along with my virruuWink. Love you lots. HugHugHug

BYEHugHug

aashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Hey guys but u know what I am wishing for rite now that hopefully they will show a night scene where Nvren are alone inthe bedroom and Nivi makes him put on the bracelet and thanks him for everything that he does for her. That would be so amazing. I'm just imagining that scene rite now.

I will love to see that. I was wishing that Viren should put that on Nivi later when he gave that bracelet to her. If she asks him to do that he will be over the moon happy as Nivi didn't let him put that necklace, and he was disappointed. This time Nivi can make up for that. Embarrassed

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

It's so true Zarmeen, two dominating person in relationship never works out. It will be really interesting to see how Sid handles Divya, he could yell at Nivi, but let's see if he yells at Divya how she takes it.

S and DD are going to have a shock when they start dealing properly with each other.

DD is not going to be a doormat, so S is going to have a shock. And he will need to learn how to deal with this new situation.

And I just don't know how S will react if DD shouts out her accusation to him.Confused

I just know that Nivi will be shattered if she ever knows that her Di thought her capable of this...Cry
And I donlt want to even think of Viren's reaction.Shocked

And I am sure CC has some more plots up her sleeve, including RK locketAngry

I think CC will handle this one and then throw some more dhamakas, so that whe the biggest dhamaka happens, Nivi will be shattered....And then Viren will react....

But see Viren is smart....and now I understand why he said "time" dialog..

bcos he knows ppl will try to separate them. He knows his mum and other ppl in the house. But he also knows it will take time for them to get to that level..so in the mean time he is just making sure to use everyday to make his relationship strong with her so when time comes for exam they will pass. Viren knows he will pass for sure bcos he is not afraid..from his family or anyone for that matter...but he knows Nivi is weak. and he is making her stronger by giving her love...

1. making her believe in herself
2. making her strong by talking to her 
3. shower love so she can heal and deal with new wounds..

what do you all think???
But Simran I don't think so Nivi is weak. She seems weak but she is not. She was firm when she took the stand for her father when there was confrontation between the Soods and the Sharmas, she did not fell weak when S. came on the wedding date to talk to her, she was again firm with him and did not shed a tear and then again she was totally firm with the Soods and S. on the wedding confrontation day. She seems weak but she is always strong when and where it is required. Viren very well knows that she will not do anything that will hurt her sister. I think reason the Viren is all that flirty coz he really wants his wife to fall for him and love him coz he needs that love for himself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

I dont think he will yell at divya. Yep agree both are same to same no wonder they dont click.

It would be interesting to see their love story though. But like simran had said they dont really know how to love, theythink they do know the meaning of love etc... but honestly i havnt seen love in them. Except today sid looked diffrerent dont u think, i think he is slowly falling for divya but hopefully this time he actually does fall for her, but then the way DD is going OMG she is totally gonna ruin it for herself now.

Yep VD doesnt deserve DD as her bahu

yeah Shovee, I really don't know what is in store for Sidya. All I know is that if DD opens her mouth and accuses S, S will never forgive her.

And if DD opens her mouth in front of Dadaji/YD/VD and yells or something, then S will lose it completely.

The only person who DD can yell at, accuse and everything is Nivi. But this will really break Nivi's heartCry So, I hope DD doesn't accuse Nivi.....because even though Nivi will have her heart broken by DD, Nivi will never hate DD. 

And that RK locket thing is scaring me. How is CC going to release that dhamaka? I mean she is not even sure that Nivi still has that locket. So, unless she stalks Nivi, searches NivRen room and finds that locket, she cannot be sure just how big a dhamaka it is going to be. All she has assumed is that because of the timeline mentioned by the jeweler, S must have brought it for Nivi. So, any ideas of how CC is going to release her RK locket...dhamaka?????

And whether CCs motive with RK locket is to widen rift between sisters. Or to create rift between NivRen? 

And yes, one more question? Does CC know why NivRen got married? I mean she knows Viren loves Nivi. Does she know Nivi married Viren to ensure S married DD? or does she think Nivi got married to Viren for the status of Sood bahu and to take revenge against JW and CC?

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged

I will love to see that. I was wishing that Viren should put that on Nivi later when he gave that bracelet to her. If she asks him to do that he will be over the moon happy as Nivi didn't let him put that necklace, and he was disappointed. This time Nivi can make up for that. Embarrassed

Oh! I am dying to see this.Embarrassed Oh! girls please look at the precap again and tell me are Nivi's hands covered with bangles or is it possible she is wearing the braceletEmbarrassed

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index