Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by gmann2010

Too much thinking about DD yaar, it's not good idea before going to bed. LOL I will get a nightmare. LOL Let's talk about NirRen. In today's episode, did you see when Viren fed her first time and said that this to thank you for doing vrat for me, she had this content look on her face. I have to give it to her, even though she is shy, she didn't run away. LOL It was even hard to watch for me, I was blushing and if I were at Nivi's place I wouldn't have survive over there. Embarrassed I am not much of a PDA person I guess.
soo true ketty enough of divya.
I know i was blushing like hell too when viren was feeding her and my heart skiped million beats but nivi was really brave today. so proud of her. you can see slowly her heart is giving inEmbarrassed she now can look into virens eyes and that too without hesitation or a frown. Ketty i think if we were all in her place we would have died as soon as viren moved his handDead

It is so funny that even though Sid is the older son ..it was Nivren who stole the thunder of 1st KC...they were sitting first in line and also everyone was liking them and looking at them more than DD...
ahahahah simran wel said darlz. it was cute how Nivren were first in line like school kids. ahahahaha. i think viren really wananted to go first cause he knew is divsid were to do the retuals first all would get ruined and he wouldnt get a chance to romance so i bet he ran and sat in the first spot dont u think , soooo typical of viren LOL

yea n did u see his face when he said "ab meri baari.." omg.. he was so happy..he can show more love to her now and that too in front of everyone..I wonder how long he must have prepared those lines from..oh one sec...I think these lines come naturally to Viren,..

sometimes I wonder what KM must be thinking when he is reading his script..all these cheeseseeee lines this CTs are writing..what am i going to do..

and then he turns around..faces the camera and says them in such a way that even though it is cheeseee we fall in love with them..

and did you notice everyone was smiling at him like he is a 5 yr old boy...they all consider him too young bcos maybe he is the youngest in the family??

So true Simran. I am LOL thinking about what KM must be thinking when he says his lines. LOL They all must beROFL after they say their dialoguesLOL

Especially KinHa. As it is, Neha just wants a reason to laugh (as KM also mentioned once) and she must be finding it difficult also to keep a straight face when KM says all this...LOL 

Oh! but NivRen are doing such an awesome job....I have never been SO crazy about any one before..Embarrassed
I know guys i wonder that sometimes too.

like i said that feeding scene to me reminded  me of a school boy who was desperate to show his teacher how much he knows. viren acted like that today. he was soo cute yet he managed to make me blush
Yaar he always manages to make me blush. Even when he was Ranvir in Bidaai. I did not watched his other shows but I have loved him since Bidaai and that's y I dont watch the show with my hubby.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged

So true Simran. I am LOL thinking about what KM must be thinking when he says his lines. LOL They all must beROFL after they say their dialoguesLOL

Especially KinHa. As it is, Neha just wants a reason to laugh (as KM also mentioned once) and she must be finding it difficult also to keep a straight face when KM says all this...LOL 

Oh! but NivRen are doing such an awesome job....I have never been SO crazy about any one before..Embarrassed

Viren has cheesiest lines and still we find them adorable because it is coming from his mouth. LOL
I always wonder how Neha can keep a straight face during those scenes. She is so serious all the time in those scenes when Viren is flirting. But both actors are doing really good job, they made Nivi and Viren's character so believable that we can't stop talking about them.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010aashvee.rahejasihusimran728NivRenDeewanizarmeenoScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey Thanks Ketty and Simran and for the concern. Love all of u so much and thanks for always being there.

Anyways coming back to DD and I don't know abt S. but VD definitely does not deserve a bahu like DD. But as far as S. is concerned S. has always been a typical man who is domintaing and wants his wife to be there whenever he needs her whether he there for her or not so as far as DD is concerned she is also like S. has always been dominating at her place and have always been given anything before she even asked for anything so lets see how S. handles coz it will not be easy coz he is also not use to it.

It's so true Zarmeen, two dominating person in relationship never works out. It will be really interesting to see how Sid handles Divya, he could yell at Nivi, but let's see if he yells at Divya how she takes it.
I dont think he will yell at divya. Yep agree both are same to same no wonder they dont click.

It would be interesting to see their love story though. But like simran had said they dont really know how to love, theythink they do know the meaning of love etc... but honestly i havnt seen love in them. Except today sid looked diffrerent dont u think, i think he is slowly falling for divya but hopefully this time he actually does fall for her, but then the way DD is going OMG she is totally gonna ruin it for herself now.

Yep VD doesnt deserve DD as her bahu

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010sihuaashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Yaar he always manages to make me blush. Even when he was Ranvir in Bidaai. I did not watched his other shows but I have loved him since Bidaai and that's y I dont watch the show with my hubby.
yep KM does have that charm in him no wonder so many girls are crazy about him. i also watched bidaai half way and loved ranvir, i use to blush soo much and my mom would give me the evil looks lolz. Thats why i didnt tell her this time that i was watching CCBM. she still doesnt know.

aashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenogmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Shovee, you can call me anything you like jaanEmbarrassed Hug

Okay, about DD and S. What is going to happen now?

Will CC manage to speak with DD before anyone else does? Will what she tells DD make DD run away to maayka or wherever she has gone...

Have to hand it to CC. She took a risk and it paid off...because I've been thnking, even if the sherwani thing comes out, she can always say it was a mistake, she had bought the pink for S and cream for V and so she wanted them to wear it. After all, pea brain did the "disgusting jumping to conclusion" thing. CC never told Psycho DD anything. Psycho DD just did everything on her own....

One can bring a horse to the water but one cannot make it drink. CC set the stage but it is only DD and psycho DD alone who has, by not using her brain cell, managed to arrive at such a disgusting and disturbing conclusion.

Aashvee that's exactly what I was thinking that nothing will happen to CC in this mess coz even if it comes out nobody will even ask her. As i said earlier that it was th emost dumb plan and only DD is the one who can fall in such a dumb plan.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Hey Thanks Ketty and Simran and for the concern. Love all of u so much and thanks for always being there.

Anyways coming back to DD and I don't know abt S. but VD definitely does not deserve a bahu like DD. But as far as S. is concerned S. has always been a typical man who is domintaing and wants his wife to be there whenever he needs her whether he there for her or not so as far as DD is concerned she is also like S. has always been dominating at her place and have always been given anything before she even asked for anything so lets see how S. handles coz it will not be easy coz he is also not use to it.

It's so true Zarmeen, two dominating person in relationship never works out. It will be really interesting to see how Sid handles Divya, he could yell at Nivi, but let's see if he yells at Divya how she takes it.

S and DD are going to have a shock when they start dealing properly with each other.

DD is not going to be a doormat, so S is going to have a shock. And he will need to learn how to deal with this new situation.

And I just don't know how S will react if DD shouts out her accusation to him.Confused

I just know that Nivi will be shattered if she ever knows that her Di thought her capable of this...Cry
And I donlt want to even think of Viren's reaction.Shocked

And I am sure CC has some more plots up her sleeve, including RK locketAngry

I think CC will handle this one and then throw some more dhamakas, so that whe the biggest dhamaka happens, Nivi will be shattered....And then Viren will react....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Will CC manage to speak with DD before anyone else does? Will what she tells DD make DD run away to maayka or wherever she has gone...

Have to hand it to CC. She took a risk and it paid off...because I've been thnking, even if the sherwani thing comes out, she can always say it was a mistake, she had bought the pink for S and cream for V and so she wanted them to wear it. After all, pea brain did the "disgusting jumping to conclusion" thing. CC never told Psycho DD anything. Psycho DD just did everything on her own....

One can bring a horse to the water but one cannot make it drink. CC set the stage but it is only DD and psycho DD alone who has, by not using her brain cell, managed to arrive at such a disgusting and disturbing conclusion.

well said ashvuu ( i will still call u that along with funny boneBig smile).

Yep CC is really brave but she knew her plan would work cause she knows how much of a brain DD has, so technically speeking CC didnt take that mch of a risk cause she knew somehow she can fool DD with anything she says or does.

DD uff.... But i think maby CC does talk to DD that makes her leave.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged

CC is not going get blamed for DD's mess. Even though she insisted Sid and Viren to change sherwani but that doesn't prove anything, it just she wanted them to wear the one she really got it for them that's all. I still hoping that this whole thing somehow backfires. But you know what doubt is a very bad disease, and DD got that so until she knows the whole truth about Nivi-Sid even if she comes back after may be Sid or VD's try, she will still be a problem.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index