NivRen-Till eternity (Page 104)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by gmann2010

Too much thinking about DD yaar, it's not good idea before going to bed. LOL I will get a nightmare. LOL Let's talk about NirRen. In today's episode, did you see when Viren fed her first time and said that this to thank you for doing vrat for me, she had this content look on her face. I have to give it to her, even though she is shy, she didn't run away. LOL It was even hard to watch for me, I was blushing and if I were at Nivi's place I wouldn't have survive over there. Embarrassed I am not much of a PDA person I guess.
soo true ketty enough of divya.
I know i was blushing like hell too when viren was feeding her and my heart skiped million beats but nivi was really brave today. so proud of her. you can see slowly her heart is giving inEmbarrassed she now can look into virens eyes and that too without hesitation or a frown. Ketty i think if we were all in her place we would have died as soon as viren moved his handDead

It is so funny that even though Sid is the older son ..it was Nivren who stole the thunder of 1st KC...they were sitting first in line and also everyone was liking them and looking at them more than DD...
ahahahah simran wel said darlz. it was cute how Nivren were first in line like school kids. ahahahaha. i think viren really wananted to go first cause he knew is divsid were to do the retuals first all would get ruined and he wouldnt get a chance to romance so i bet he ran and sat in the first spot dont u think , soooo typical of viren LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenopuvinigmann2010

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Zarmeen hope u are ok. Take care

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

ZarmeeShockedShockedShocked you slipped and fell, Oh! No!!!!!Cry How are you feeling now Jaanu? be careful jaan. I hope that you have not injured yourself. Have you gotten X-rays just in case? 

Take lots and lots of rest. The good thing is that your husband (from what you write about him) seems to be a jaanu like Viren, so he will leave no stone unturned to do your laad and your seva...So, we can be relieved that you are in good hands...Embarrassed OH! but do take care Zarmee, my jaanu and hope you get better very soon.HugHugHug
Hey Aashvee and Shova thank u so much for the concern but guys don't worry again I'm use to this also as it is I guess also a part of my hooby nowLOLLOLLOLLOL. Yeah Aashvee thank god my hubby is there . In the morning my son took care of me made lunch for me and in the evening ofcourse my hubby did everything for me. I don't do anything anyways so it was'nt anything new for them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
actually we are hating DD more than CC now...poor DD what to do she does not use her brains at all...and she is her Sis so we expected better..

Anyway guys..did you see how cute was Viren when on terrace when he said.."tumahare liye kuch karne ilawa ..mere paas aur kuch kaam hi nahi hai.." ..it was an answer that will stump anyone...wat nivi will say more now??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Zarmeen hope u are ok. Take care
Thank u so much Simu but I'm much better now

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged

ShoveeeeeeHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

I can't tell you how much I am gonna miss you Shovee and also everyone here...Thinking about it is making me sad sad sadOuch

I was up so late last night and then hardly got any sleep because I was night-dreaming about Viren, oops, I mean NivRen LOL and I did not really sleep muchLOL
But now i am happy because you are online and zarmee is online and ketty is online and simran is online and I can chat with my fav people....
oh how sweet ashvuu i am touched to read i am one of ur favourite people amonst the names u mentioned. Everyone here is soo sweet naaa.
hey dont get sad man i will be there in your dreams along with my viruuuuBig smile.

I will miss u too my jaan and you and everyone here are my favourite people as well. all of u are like my best friend.HugHugHug Hugs to everyone.

and a tight hug and kiss for you my ashvuuuHugHugHugHugHug cause god knows when i will be able to see u online. even i am gonna get kinda busy soon.

but i am soo hapy to chat with u now, so lets have a blast now.Big smile

aashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenogmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Oh! I need to go read Suchi's holiday retreat. brb girlsEmbarrassed What a treat....awesome way to start the day, me thinksEmbarrassed

aashvee...i should call you funny bone..bcos u r so hilarious in ur analysis...very funny. 

wat retreat is this?? today's or last weekend??

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Ashvuuu and ketty I know brave nivi but we are not brave. I know his looks are just a killer it self. Even when they are alone and romancing i feel like i will just die of blushingEmbarrassed

As soon as i see a hair of viren i pass out lolz. so nivi is extremly brave in that sence.

ahaaah ashvu what will i do with out ur lovely funny postCry

ROFLROFLROFLur rite ashvuu he does eat nivi up with his eyes, man they r sooo powerfull.

Hey who said she was resisting, i think inside she died a thousand death each time viren took hold of her.

I will definitely get a heart attack if some one in real life looks at me like that. I don't have self control or strength like Nivi. LOL Right now still love is one sided and we can't stop gushing about their chemistry. What will happen when this becomes two way street. Our comp screen will be on fire. Embarrassed Nobody will be alive to write analysis. LOL

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index