Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 101)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

hey everyone...Good morning/evening/night...my jaanusHug

I have slept only four hours and I feel SO zonky....Zarmee, jaanu, Hughow do you do it????? 

Let me go and read the back pages...what are you discussing????Embarrassed

Hey Aashvee you are back. Big smile Well it is past my bed time but I not feeling sleepy yet. LOL Still discussing our today's favorite subject DD's dumbness. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

you think some drama will happen at sharma house n NT dadi will tell her everything?? 

i feel they are just showing DD is not there to make us think she went home...but i feel in reality she wud have not gone home..

she wud be somewhere..like go for a walk or something n come..

i think they will stretch rift track litlle more bcos Nivi is not completely n utterly broken by this...

Running away is Divya's way of dealing with problems. This is not the first time she did that. She did that before too, when Sid confessed that he is in love with Nivi (which DD conveniently forgot). She will be at Sharma house only, she is not type of person who goes for walk to clear her mind (we know that part of her body doesn't exist). I also doubt about NT dadi as she is still sick. But I agree with you that Nivi will be utterly broken by this. But now I want her to realize that even though she came to Sood house for Divya's sake, now she has to stay there for Viren's. Like NT dadi said, wajah koi bhi rahi ho per shadi ka fasla Nivi ka tha and she has to fulfill her duties as wife. She cannot break her this relation because of DD.
Totally agree ketty. And as well as thinking about Viren she also has to think for divya's sake cause like i keep on saying divya need to learn how to do her duties herself. From begening everyone be it nivi or HL is helping her through big and small but now nivi has to leave DD so DD can learn for herself and when Nivi is not around she is capable of handling thesituation otherwise DD will never learn. So i wanat Nivi to understand and i think Viren might make her understand well hopefully. But this track is gonna be a big stretch so not all this will be shown soon. First they will show nivi crying and crying and DD getting dumber and more dumb ( not sure how much more dum can she getConfused).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Girls, you are SO awesome. My analysis, khair woh to time pass hai, lekin your lovely words are making me feel SO wonderful. Girls, you are way too kind and sweet with your compliments. EmbarrassedAnd THANK YOU, my jaanus for saying such lovely things....EmbarrassedHug

Sauji, thanks so much jaanHug for your lovely words
Shovee, jaanu, you make me feel special all the timeHug
Payal, I'm so touched by your lovely comment. Thanks jaanHug
Ashley, jaanu, Awwww, that is SO sweet, thanks jaanHug
Anju, my jaan, you are being too kind to me. Thanks jaanuHug
Simran, OMG! you are being way too kind to me jaanu. Thanks so muchHug
Simu, thanks so much Jaan, how sweet of youHug
Zarmee. awww, my jaanuHugyou make me so happy with your lovely words, thanks jaanuHug

Everyone, again, thanks so much girls, you are SWEETHEARTS to say such wonderful things and this is seriously SUCH a feel good thread, every person is such a JAANU and I love you allHugHug

I am gonna miss you all SO muchCry

Anyway, Zarmee, where is your analysis Jaanu? Can't find it? And what about Milee? Navi? I was looking forward to their reasoning/povs as well.

And mittusingh, I really liked what you have writtenHug

Rachu, loved your idea jaan....Nandu in lead role and Shovee...yayLOL We should also go on the N the B threadLOL

Ketty, if you are online, Hug, hope you will be here for some more time. I haven't chatted with you in ages

zarmee, where's your speech jaanu? You won two awards na????LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Scintillatingashred12

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

hey everyone...Good morning/evening/night...my jaanusHug

I have slept only four hours and I feel SO zonky....Zarmee, jaanu, Hughow do you do it????? 

Let me go and read the back pages...what are you discussing????Embarrassed

Hey jaani yeh kafi arsay ka experience coz since I had my son I use to go to college and when I use to come back from college I just use to spend time with him and at 11:30 at night he use to go to bed and then after that I sue to study till 4 or 5 in the morning and then just get up at 6;30 to go to college so yaar I'm use to it and I can go 2 days straight without sleeping very easily and still will be fresh as I just woke up.

Sorry forgot to say yaar amazing analysis. U r fully capable of writing a comedy show. Kudoos girl.

Yaar we r just discussuing Divya's problem and our sweet Nivren.
wow Zarmeen ur a sper women but sleep is good for your health so everyone should get proper hours of sleep. Big smile
I know jaani but I'm not use to it anymore. And if I do sleep for more than 3 hrs I never look fresh. I'm more tired but there is always a day in a month where I sleep for straight 14 hrs and that covers up my lack of sleep.

aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I know jaani but I'm not use to it anymore. And if I do sleep for more than 3 hrs I never look fresh. I'm more tired but there is always a day in a month where I sleep for straight 14 hrs and that covers up my lack of sleep.

kool i guess i also am getting use to not sleeping much. I am way addicted to this thread to do anything else now lolz. anyways its good sometimes if i can stay awake for a long time cause in future i will need to like you had to.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Too much thinking about DD yaar, it's not good idea before going to bed. LOL I will get a nightmare. LOL Let's talk about NirRen. In today's episode, did you see when Viren fed her first time and said that this to thank you for doing vrat for me, she had this content look on her face. I have to give it to her, even though she is shy, she didn't run away. LOL It was even hard to watch for me, I was blushing and if I were at Nivi's place I wouldn't have survive over there. Embarrassed I am not much of a PDA person I guess.

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
friends...i am getting very nervous what will happen tomorrow. I dont want CC to win..plz god ..Nivi will cry again and lose her focus..we will get her to open up..they will stretch this till we pull our hair out.

I am going to continue my "chanting" on this song..to be positive.

duniya mein kitni hain nafratein, 
phir bi dilo mein hai chahtein
mar bi jaye pyaar wale, 
mit bi jaayen yaar wale

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Too much thinking about DD yaar, it's not good idea before going to bed. LOL I will get a nightmare. LOL Let's talk about NirRen. In today's episode, did you see when Viren fed her first time and said that this to thank you for doing vrat for me, she had this content look on her face. I have to give it to her, even though she is shy, she didn't run away. LOL It was even hard to watch for me, I was blushing and if I were at Nivi's place I wouldn't have survive over there. Embarrassed I am not much of a PDA person I guess.
soo true ketty enough of divya.
I know i was blushing like hell too when viren was feeding her and my heart skiped million beats but nivi was really brave today. so proud of her. you can see slowly her heart is giving inEmbarrassed she now can look into virens eyes and that too without hesitation or a frown. Ketty i think if we were all in her place we would have died as soon as viren moved his handDead

tamushiaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index