Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 100)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by gmann2010

Shova you have described Nivi's love for Divya perfectly. I still wonder sometimes that how come always Nivi is taking care of Divya's need when Divya is elder sister. You know normally elder one takes care of younger one. But Nivi before marriage also took care of Di's feeling first. One thing about Nivi's affection for Divya always bothered me, that she didn't even think for a second to break all her relations which matters most her for that pea brain DD. That's why when yesterday Viren said that she left all her relations just to make DD's one relation, it shows how much he understands her. But Divya's obsession and dumbness is now crossing limits. Feeling jealousy because you think that your sister is getting more attention is still tolerable but suspecting your own married sister having affair with your husband is just nuts.
yep ketty im also thinking in the same line as you, i also get annoyed at nivi that she loves her sister soo much who isnt even worth her love where she can give up everything even her family just for her pea brain sister. Her sister doesnt even see her love and yet nivi is still loving her unconditionally. It just shows us what a beautiful heart nivi has but divyaAngry. I would have no problem if divya saw her sisters love, appreciated it and also loved her the same. I just dont understand what type of sister she is. I think HL just made divya extremly blind and dumb. You see if u do everything for someone they wont learn anything , same thing happned with divya, so thats why i hope nivi leaves her alone to learn for herself.  
But Shova HL is the dumber than DD coz she knew that S. loved Nivi and Nivi sacrficed her love for her sister, so DD should have been better than Nivi for S. to fall in love with her but she is making her against Nivi. Does'nt she know that if DD shows attitude S. will never fall for her but she as a mother does not get this simple thing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@Simran DD is going to lose big time. Dadaji loves Sid and Nivi both and he knows Nivi too well, so Divya's accusation just going to make her lose respect of Dadaji as well as YD. She will also lose respect of VD because till today VD thought she is just little nadan but with good heart. And if she only tells Sid, this will be heart breaking for Sid because since marriage he had kept his word and he was trying.

I am not worried about NivRen relationship as Viren knows whole truth and he doesn't care what other thinks so it will never make difference what DD tells and who believes her.

But somehow this whole mess is not going to get cleared by Sid's attempt to convince DD. Tomorrow we will see CC playing some another game to make it stretch. They will build up drama for three days and leave us hanging on friday. Unhappy

you think some drama will happen at sharma house n NT dadi will tell her everything?? 

i feel they are just showing DD is not there to make us think she went home...but i feel in reality she wud have not gone home..

she wud be somewhere..like go for a walk or something n come..

i think they will stretch rift track litlle more bcos Nivi is not completely n utterly broken by this...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
yea guys..rest of the week they are going to show CC plan..n it will be boring for us...there will be tears n more misunderstandings..thats all

we better keep watching these same episodes ...sucks but wat to do..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
hey everyone...Good morning/evening/night...my jaanusHug

I have slept only four hours and I feel SO zonky....Zarmee, jaanu, Hughow do you do it????? 

Let me go and read the back pages...what are you discussing????Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

I have slept only four hours and I feel SO zonky....Zarmee, jaanu, Hughow do you do it????? 

Hey jaani yeh kafi arsay ka experience coz since I had my son I use to go to college and when I use to come back from college I just use to spend time with him and at 11:30 at night he use to go to bed and then after that I sue to study till 4 or 5 in the morning and then just get up at 6;30 to go to college so yaar I'm use to it and I can go 2 days straight without sleeping very easily and still will be fresh as I just woke up.

Sorry forgot to say yaar amazing analysis. U r fully capable of writing a comedy show. Kudoos girl.

Yaar we r just discussuing Divya's problem and our sweet Nivren.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged

AshvuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug. You have become very famous here with your word "pea brain" lolz.

I simply loved your analysis darling and when you go away i will miss ur analysis alot. Anyways i was wating for you. How come you only got 4 hours sleep???? So how r u darling ???

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey jaani yeh kafi arsay ka experience coz since I had my son I use to go to college and when I use to come back from college I just use to spend time with him and at 11:30 at night he use to go to bed and then after that I sue to study till 4 or 5 in the morning and then just get up at 6;30 to go to college so yaar I'm use to it and I can go 2 days straight without sleeping very easily and still will be fresh as I just woke up.

Sorry forgot to say yaar amazing analysis. U r fully capable of writing a comedy show. Kudoos girl.

Yaar we r just discussuing Divya's problem and our sweet Nivren.
wow Zarmeen ur a sper women but sleep is good for your health so everyone should get proper hours of sleep. Big smile

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

you think some drama will happen at sharma house n NT dadi will tell her everything?? 

i feel they are just showing DD is not there to make us think she went home...but i feel in reality she wud have not gone home..

she wud be somewhere..like go for a walk or something n come..

i think they will stretch rift track litlle more bcos Nivi is not completely n utterly broken by this...

Running away is Divya's way of dealing with problems. This is not the first time she did that. She did that before too, when Sid confessed that he is in love with Nivi (which DD conveniently forgot). She will be at Sharma house only, she is not type of person who goes for walk to clear her mind (we know that part of her body doesn't exist). I also doubt about NT dadi as she is still sick. But I agree with you that Nivi will be utterly broken by this. But now I want her to realize that even though she came to Sood house for Divya's sake, now she has to stay there for Viren's. Like NT dadi said, wajah koi bhi rahi ho per shadi ka fasla Nivi ka tha and she has to fulfill her duties as wife. She cannot break her this relation because of DD.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index