Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 10)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hi girls ,

its me lamya ... i have been totally lost and not knowing whats happening in the threads , i have managed to see all the episodes , but I will not be able to see any KC episdoes and am very sad for that . will have to see in the US when i get back , hope u all girls are well and will be all active , I miss you all a lot ..

Hey Lamya how r u doing? When will v get to c u online now? Anyways have a safe journey.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaxaviara

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

In today's SBS, they said in highlights (what will happen in serials bit) that DD will go to mayka today as she is upset with S for not coming home on time or something.

They said:

Ek bahut bada twist to CCBM mein bhi aane wala hai. S ki patni dd apne sasural chod mayke chali jayegi. Kyun? KC par S ke ghar na aane se woh naaraz ho jaayegi. Aur bas isiliye woh maayke chali jaayegi....Shocked

4 hours and 45 minutes left....LOL

Yaar how is that possible ? I mean, what about those pics ? Are we gonna see dream sequence on both the couples ? Or the article messed up and wrote NivRen instead of DivSid ? Is it possible that the dream sequence is for DivSid and all the scenes shown between NivRen are real ? Embarrassed

Navi, that is exactly what I am thinking. Abhishek also said they would have a sweet moment, so I have no clue why they are flooding us with googlysConfused

I will die if the NivRen scenes are real....in a totally good way, of courseEmbarrassed

So, they misprint NivRen instead of DivSid (for dream) and they also give us a fake news from Abhishek???? Why are they doing this to us????

No, Navi, i think what you wrote in that thread is more like it. S will come home for KC, they will have a sweet moment and then at the end of KC, CC will bring out the Rk pendant in some dhamakedaar manner, S will react, DD will react and go home or N will react in some way and V will get his triggerShocked

Yaar i'm not liking this twist.
I know zarmeen i am also getting scared now thinking about this new twist, hope we can watch it at least. I agree with ashvuu here i think this twist will trigger the begining of virens story. OMG now im tensed cause i can feel a really emotional scene coming up and hope all this wating is worth it.

In the previous SBS it was shown DD being jealous when she sees Nivren together. She was also seen to be dancing alone looking at Nivren.As per todays SBS divya will go to her maayka as S wont be coming on time for KC.....i think that might happen and when he is back he will go and meet DD,sort out things and complete the rituals with her alone.  The dream sequence wud that be of Divsid.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeaashvee.rahejagmann2010ashred12xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
@ shova, ashvee and zarmeen : I'm not liking this twist either !!! Confused So lets just hope that Divya goes to her mayka only because Sid didn't come home for KC !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=qse6]
hey navz how r you darling? long time havnt spoken to youHug. yep i am also confused after reading what happned in SBS. OMG do you think those scenes wll be real ONG then i will die for sure. I think we should start to prepare beforehand lolz.
Im confused but either way we will see great nivren scenes cant waitBig smile

hey shova !! *hugs* i doing good sweetheart !! and you hun ? feeling better I hope ?? Smile

Hmmm the only think which can trigger Viren's reaction and the passionate lover in him, would be the truth of Nivi taking pheres with Sid !! He won't be able to tolerate that !! Confused

[/QUOTE

hey navz Hug i am doing great and glad to hear you are doing well too. so is your net fixed now???

yep agree with you the taking pheres will throw viren off his feet and totally break him and am so not looking forward to it cause i know it will hurt alot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Hi Lamya, we miss you too. Come back soon. And I hope you can catch the KC episodes too. 

I think I might die of tension and stress before I watch today's episode itself...Disapprove

Navi, say something please.Embarrassed You are the voice of reason whenever we get these jhatkas from the CTs/SBS/SBB etc.....

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged

@ shova, ashvee and zarmeen : I'm not liking this twist either !!! Confused So lets just hope that Divya goes to her mayka only because Sid didn't come home for KC !!

yes, Navi, I am just going to hope for this. After all, DD se aisa sab kuch expect kar sakte hain. I just do not want any stupid twist to happen....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged

but if she does for that reason then how will that be a big twist in tale, or am i missunderstanding something??? I just hope when she does go to her mayka then nivi will notice Viren a bit more but why am i hoping this?? cause then nivi will be all worried about divya only and not about viren so actually i dont want divya to go rather i wish her character never was born cause it is really pissing me off that nivi is paying way more attention to divya and not viren.

aashvee.rahejazarmeenoxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
yes, Shovee, I am also wondering what they mean by a big twist is coming up in CCBM. Can DD's going back to mayka be the big twist??? Kuch to dhamaka hone wala hai. I am scared, scared, scared...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanixaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index