NivRen-Till eternity - Page 108

Posted: 13 years ago

Oh I dont want Nivi to be forced to start loving Viren  because of this DD. I really hated all those pretending scenes that they were doing during pre-marital rituals. It was very painful to watch. She should fall in love only for Viren's sake and nobody else.

Nivi respects Viren and his love for her a lot, and she would never insult him or his love by tryng to fall for him because of Divya and she proved that tonight when she basically told her Di that her married life is none of her concern !! So whenever Nivi falls for Viren it would be for him and his love for her 😊

The only thing i am worried is Since Nivi' is yet to show love towards Viren (REspect she always has in her eyes too and few bits of love were seen in KC sequence), Is this the neglect of Nivi, that will trigger Viren's obbsession. He has lot of love to shower on Nivi but he is not getting that in return and certainly not with the intensity that he shows, so would that lead to obbsession. 
Originally posted by anjubala

Navz, it is quite possible that he is sad looking at his wife's behavior yesterday and that too in front of all when dadaji was also present. 
I really want CTs to show the cake scene that Suchi wrote.. That will be like sone pe suhaga if they show the date. And I loved "Our First" feeling...It is so nice, beautiful, pure with so many meanings.... Please Please CTs take this part from her writing and we will all be on cloud 9 and we all will bless you..

Haiiiiii Anju if they show us the cake wala scene i will be soooooo dead !! But what a way to die ! You know I'm actually thinking of emailing Suchi's scene threads to Kinshuk and RaJan sir !! Hopefully they will take a few scenes from there in the future ?? 😳

Originally posted by xaviara

Nivi respects Viren and his love for her a lot, and she would never insult him or his love by tryng to fall for him because of Divya and she proved that tonight when she basically told her Di that her married life is none of her concern !! So whenever Nivi falls for Viren it would be for him and his love for her 😊

@Rach - Nicely put rach,
@kolv- That's what I was concerned too.
@Navz - Thanks for explaining. I feel much more sure of Nivi doing the right thing and loving Viren for who he is not because of D factor again which cause of their marriage though.
Originally posted by NivRenFan

The only thing i am worried is Since Nivi' is yet to show love towards Viren (REspect she always has in her eyes too and few bits of love were seen in KC sequence), Is this the neglect of Nivi, that will trigger Viren's obbsession. He has lot of love to shower on Nivi but he is not getting that in return and certainly not with the intensity that he shows, so would that lead to obbsession. 

Nivi is no way in hell going to ignore Viren now, not after what happen with DD. And since Dadaji's recovery we have seen her doing all things to make him happy.  She is not going to take U turn hun. Relax he knows her and nothing sort of obsessive going to happen. He is just little intense when it comes to Nivi. ðŸ˜‰

Suchi, do I have your permission to email the links to your scene thread to Kinshuk and Rajan Sir ? 😊 I will email them this weekend one and this holiday one !! 😳

Haiiiiii Anju if they show us the cake wala scene i will be soooooo dead !! But what a way to die ! You know I'm actually thinking of emailing Suchi's scene threads to Kinshuk and RaJan sir !! Hopefully they will take a few scenes from there in the future ?? 😳

What are you waiting for hun. Please do that. Suchi's scenes are more perfect and beautiful than the NivREn moments that CT's have shown us till date.. I am sure even KM and RS will like it....
Originally posted by gmann2010

Nivi is no way in hell going to ignore Viren now, not after what happen with DD. And since Dadaji's recovery we have seen her doing all things to make him happy.  She is not going to take U turn hun. Relax he knows her and nothing sort of obsessive going to happen. He is just little intense when it comes to Nivi. ðŸ˜‰

Hope so hun. I thought tomorrow again they will show her sulking after what happened today. Bechara Viren kitna rote hue dekhega apni chand ko. Only we know how we tolerate that..😊
Originally posted by gmann2010

I agree with Ketty, I think Viren's obsessive behavior will not be towards Nivi, he will be the same with her, i think what is gonna push him over is finding out about his mom evil intentions for Nivi and how she is never going to stop making Nivi's life hell, so I think his obsessive behavior will be towards all those people who have wronged Nivi ! Because Kinshuk said whatever Viren will do would be for love, so I think Nivi would not find out about his obsessive personality till very late and when she does, she will stop him from teaching everyone a lesson and help him through it, and in the process get rid of his fears, insecurities, and anger, because by that time she would be head over heels in love with him !!

Awwwww beautiful title Suchi ! Love it !! 😳
Yes. I agree too. A very appropriate title not only for Nivren but all of us as well.😛  All of our hearts have, just not been going on, more like escalating becasue of Nivren..
I want to vent out now please don't feel bad for what I am saying.

I want Sid to turn negative to teach lesson to HL and DD so that they should understand what kind of person Divya married to. I know no one wants him to be shown negative now. But to open HL and DD eyes they should make him negative. Why HL always blames Nivi for all the confusions and problems. HL should know actually she herself is root cause of all the problem who went for Sophisticated, polite, rich exterior and didn't saw anything else. Otherwise she will keep on blaming Nivi to spoil Divya's life.

I want for once she should see what actually she snatched from Nivi and gave to Divya. I am sorry if I hurt someone but this I thought after watching today's episode she didn't for once thought that its Divya's mistake who misinterpret the situation but rant to Nivi about chingari in her heart and what about the chingari in Sid's heart who is going to stop that if he has that chingari.