NivRen-Till eternity - Page 107

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by suchitra_1

I dont she is able to plot that much.. but I have to agree that she knows who to go to.
If she goes to sid he would get angry and vandana would not approve because...both sid and vandana are people of principals (well sid ahem  , but yeah) And both sid and vandana love nivi so she would ofcourse not go to them.

She went to HL cause she knows her biased behavior ...

I am not sure if that is cleverness (is it?) I mean even a child knows that if the mom is angry , he has to go to the grand parents and not dad , if he knows dad will support mom.
immaturity ?

such words like clever dont fit her description ! ?

Suchi, I meant clever in the sense that she didn't confront Sid or accused him, it is not if he was led astray by Nivi even if they were together on the terrace !! Why didn't she yell at him or accuse him of being unfaithful ?

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Why DivSid behaves like kids I don't understand why can't they handle situations for themselves. First Sid always need guidance for his mother to move on and today even Divya went to her mother to solve her problems. No wonder they married with parents by their side as parents will always be there to support them and help them whenever required. HL is spoiling Divya's life by siding her and teaching Nivi what to do. She should teach Divya instead how to behave in the family like Vandana doing by teaching him how to give support to his wife. I don't understand why the goal of 2 families become to keep Divya happy. Ok now HL ranting on Nivi will lead to some good points too:
  1. Nivi will now stop focussing on DivSid and focus on Viren
  2. She will ask Viren to sleep on bed so that noone else should see them
  3. Truth about Nivi Sid past and NivRen wedding will come out eventually
  4. NivRen clossness will increase.

Rach didn't see you since episode started. You are right about DivSid, they won't survive without thier mothers. It is not bad that you go to your mother for advise but in life some situation you have to handle yourself. Anyways I like your optimism. Those are good points to look forward to. ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Why DivSid behaves like kids I don't understand why can't they handle situations for themselves. First Sid always need guidance for his mother to move on and today even Divya went to her mother to solve her problems. No wonder they married with parents by their side as parents will always be there to support them and help them whenever required. HL is spoiling Divya's life by siding her and teaching Nivi what to do. She should teach Divya instead how to behave in the family like Vandana doing by teaching him how to give support to his wife. I don't understand why the goal of 2 families become to keep Divya happy. Ok now HL ranting on Nivi will lead to some good points too:
  1. Nivi will now stop focussing on DivSid and focus on Viren
  2. She will ask Viren to sleep on bed so that noone else should see them
  3. Truth about Nivi Sid past and NivRen wedding will come out eventually
  4. NivRen clossness will increase.

Oh I dont want Nivi to be forced to start loving Viren  because of this DD. I really hated all those pretending scenes that they were doing during pre-marital rituals. It was very painful to watch. She should fall in love only for Viren's sake and nobody else.
@ anju : i don' think he was getting jealous, I think he maybe feeling a bit sad that he is married to someone he doesn't love and then Divya's behavior is not helping much either.

@ suchi : you know your holiday retreat is making me stay sane or else i would have gone poof with anger !! I just read it now when i heard everyone talking about it, will comment there after reading few more times 😳

/QUOTE]

Well said Anju and Ketty. 😆 Suchi, please write more scenes, I beg of you.😳 That way the CTs can get good inspiration for Nivren and they will never show us an episode without NivRen (together) again.

And ketty, Viren should indeed write that book. S can learn a few things from there.

And yeah, yesterday S was not jealous at all. Today, in the segment I dunno....maybe he is just sad that he has lost a precious jewel and gained a psycho imitation.

And I dunno but until now S has not really seen Viren "romance" Nivi. I do not know what will happen, for instance if S sees Viren hugging Nivi. 

I know what will happen to us, of course. We will all be dead and our psychotic obsessed souls will gather to discuss the scene on a cloud above.😆
[/QUOTE]

@ bold ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  that was so funny ..... I waqs laughing out loud... Glad no ones home
Originally posted by kolv

Oh I dont want Nivi to be forced to start loving Viren  because of this DD. I really hated all those pretending scenes that they were doing during pre-marital rituals. It was very painful to watch. She should fall in love only for Viren's sake and nobody else.

Nivi respects Viren and his love for her a lot, and she would never insult him or his love by tryng to fall for him because of Divya and she proved that tonight when she basically told her Di that her married life is none of her concern !! So whenever Nivi falls for Viren it would be for him and his love for her 😊

Originally posted by xaviara

Ketty I'm serious, in the history of CCBM i have never been more pissed off then tonight !! Thank God am not in India, or else I would be tempted to go and smack these three ladies !! I was so hoping to see Viren come to Nivi's rescue, but had been there HL would have been dead by now ! Because no one hits Viren's Chand and gets away with it !! Except for NT, she is allowed because she is more of a parent to Nivi then Keshav !!

Hii Jaaan Navzz hu r u dear ? I hope f9 . Stll suffereing frm Fever or normal .I hope u r alrght dear "HUGS"

n wht 2 say abt 2dy's episode yaar .Hell Boringg .Seriouslyy yaarr i hav expected 2dy tht atleast there would 1 NivRen scene where Nivi thanks Viren for keeping fast for her , for Caring n lovng her so much n for d gift whch Nivi lovedd it .I So hoped dis type of scene but as usual ct's never ever do wht we expect so here they were wid a boringg episode .😭😡

I m sorry guyzz but i reallyy reallyy find d episode veryy boring If viren is nt shown for even 1 scene . Arre Nivren scene toh chodo theye didn't even show Viren 😭 ðŸ˜¡ .

Navzz dear u know wht ? I thnk tht now d only thng  or d only way Nivi will speak n will tell d truth 2 Divya tht why she married  Viren when Divya wll angrily Ask 2 viren ( i know dis is difficult becoz Viren already said tht it is only his hak 2 ask anythng 2 nivi ) But i seriously want tht Divya should insult Viren ( i know while all seeng dis my heart will really pain as i can't see my Viren insulted ) n should confront him n in all dis she should tell somethng 2 Viren in her anger tht Viren should get hurt n should broke infront of nivi . 😭 . I thnk now Nivi understans n trusts n respects Viren 2 much n as far as i guess she slowly started Lovng him also So she would definately not take it dis time n she will speak d truth 2 divya .Wht say ? dis will nt only show Divya her own place but dis will make NivRen relatonshp more stronger .

Oh yaa dear 😆 .I 2 want d obessive n Psycho Viren soon as then in teeno ki khair nahi n as Ketty said soye hue sher ko jagana bahut hi bhari padega 😆 toh phir in teeno ki especially CCn YSd ki toh watt lagne wali h .

Seriouslyy yaar hu dare HL 2 slap nivi ? I mean she should thank god ki Viren was nt there , had he been there in dono maa-bti ki khair nahi hoti .He would ha killed both of them 😆 . as my hero can't see his chand his chandramukhi cryngg n as my Viren said " kisi ko bhi hak nahi h ki mere wife pe zulm karein mujhe bhi nahi " .ohhhh i wish he would hav been there yaar  😭 

Yar i want tomm tht Nivi should go 2 Viren either n should tell him everythng or She should get broke infront of Viren n u all know wht will happen then if our hero hotiee Viren will see a single tear also in his chand's eyes
Originally posted by kolv

Reena I don't think she needs to pretend anymore. She has started falling for him, she might not know it yet but in last two episodes it is apparent in her behavior and on her face. In SBB segment also she wasn't uncomfortable around Viren anymore. This whole DD fiasco just going to expedite her realization that's all.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Ok hey btw I have a thread topic suggestion for our next NivRen thread

Niven: The heart does go on ..

Awwwww beautiful title Suchi ! Love it !! 😳
Originally posted by xaviara

@ anju : i don' think he was getting jealous, I think he maybe feeling a bit sad that he is married to someone he doesn't love and then Divya's behavior is not helping much either.

@ suchi : you know your holiday retreat is making me stay sane or else i would have gone poof with anger !! I just read it now when i heard everyone talking about it, will comment there after reading few more times 😳

Navz, it is quite possible that he is sad looking at his wife's behavior yesterday and that too in front of all when dadaji was also present. 
I really want CTs to show the cake scene that Suchi wrote.. That will be like sone pe suhaga if they show the date. And I loved "Our First" feeling...It is so nice, beautiful, pure with so many meanings.... Please Please CTs take this part from her writing and we will all be on cloud 9 and we all will bless you..