Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

πŸ˜† I agree. That way we could have seen Viren in action. rofl at the Brain eraser charmπŸ˜†

Who is going to slap DD? That is the next question. NT is a great option. If Nt knows about this, she will surely slap DD. I can't see CC slapping DD, I mean why would she...As long as DD is no using her half brain cell, CC is all thrilled with her for helping her further evil plots....VD can't slap anyone, I think. YD also could slap DD but will she.

NT Dadi is the best option. I don't see anyone from Sood parivar slapping her. VD and Sid doesn't have in them. YD and CC won't do it, she is their ladli ( don't know though how long YD will favors her after knowing what she is thinking). Viren will yell at her but won't raise his hand. Nivi in million years can't do it. (But i give anything to see that). HL and PT are not an option they love DD blindly. Dadaji will not do it either but he can blast her like he did it to CC. So conclusion is NT Dadi should do the honors of making all of us happy and content. 
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchitra_1

you guyzz.. I will try and write , may be I can make viren smack divya in it lol

or may be tie up hemlatha's choti behind that of a donkey's tail and light firecracker under it
ooo

Suchi I want to read a scene where Viren blasts both Divya and HL !!! Pretty please with cherry on top ?? I swear I need someone to either smack them or give them a piece of their mind !!! And D and HL got lucky today, had Viren been around, he would have happily strangled both of them !!! That would show D how much there is between NivRen !!! I wish Viren would go psychotic now and teach everyone a lesson especially these three !!
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

you know guyz,

what about having a nice dream sequence between nandu and lajwanti lolol

btw I agree with you nivrenfan (sorry can you please tell me ur name :( , bad memory , i am getting old)

Dream sequence between NandLaj🀣 ( Nandu and Lajwanti  )

No problem hun. There are so many NivRen maniacs joining this club nowadays, that it is difficult to remember the name if thats not part of ur profile name. Btw my name is Sneha πŸ˜›
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

What a pathetic episode !! Gosh I wanted to smack Divya, HL and CC !! When will this torture end ?? How much more price Nivi is gonna pay for Divya's happiness ?? How much more insults can she bear ?? 😑 Dammit !! Where the hell was Viren ??? U know after tonight's episode, I don't think even the truth of Nivi's sacrifice is going to make Divya repent ! She will just blame Nivi again saying why didn't you and Sid tell me the truth ? Why did you manipulate my life ?? 😑 😑 😑 And HL ! How dare she slap Nivi ??? How can she even accuse Nivi of having an affair with Sid when she herself took advantage of Nivi's love for Divya to make Nivi give up Sid for Divya !! Gosh I so wanna hit HL right now !! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo pissed off !!! 😑 😑 😑

Ya this is what I said earlier, even after knowing the truth of Nivi-Sid DD is going to accuse Nivi again for everything. This is what is DD. Look at her, she is even worse than CC. In spite of the fact that DD knows her sister from childhood how come she can do such a mean accusation to Nivi. At least in CCBM other evil characters do somethings for others sake. But look at DD. She only knows one word Sid-mania. Yes, its only maniac not love. She does not love Sid. She can never love Sid. If she would have loved him she could never think such a ill way. She can never love anybody but herself.😈
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah it is me, and it is my pleasure to edit and post all those scenes for you all πŸ˜ƒ my name is Naveen, but you can call me either Navz or Navi,that is what everyone calls me here !! πŸ˜Š I have seen you post here on this thread, havent had a chance to introduce myself, may I know your name ? πŸ˜Š 

Navi, it's nice to meet you! My name is Rahmina, you can call me whatever you like. 😊
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Suchi I want to read a scene where Viren blasts both Divya and HL !!! Pretty please with cherry on top ?? I swear I need someone to either smack them or give them a piece of their mind !!! And D and HL got lucky today, had Viren been around, he would have happily strangled both of them !!! That would show D how much there is between NivRen !!! I wish Viren would go psychotic now and teach everyone a lesson especially these three !!

Lolz Navz I was thinking the same. I don't mind Viren going psycho on all those three. πŸ˜† They don't know ke soye sher ko jagate nahi hai. πŸ˜†
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Navi, it's nice to meet you! My name is Rahmina, you can call me whatever you like. 😊

Its nice to meet you too sweetie and you have such a beautiful name, what does it mean ? And I'll call you Rahmi if that is okay with you ?? 😊

Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you guyzz.. I will try and write , may be I can make viren smack divya in it lol

or may be tie up hemlatha's choti behind that of a donkey's tail and light firecracker under it
ooo

that would be cool.......πŸ˜†......... please do that......... if you can  write  even  worser.........we all will be
much obliged...........
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Its nice to meet you too sweetie and you have such a beautiful name, what does it mean ? And I'll call you Rahmi if that is okay with you ?? 😊

Thank you! 😊 It means the merciful one. Rahmi is fine with me. 😊
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Lolz Navz I was thinking the same. I don't mind Viren going psycho on all those three. πŸ˜† They don't know ke soye sher ko jagate nahi hai. πŸ˜†

Ketty I'm serious, in the history of CCBM i have never been more pissed off then tonight !! Thank God am not in India, or else I would be tempted to go and smack these three ladies !! I was so hoping to see Viren come to Nivi's rescue, but had been there HL would have been dead by now ! Because no one hits Viren's Chand and gets away with it !! Except for NT, she is allowed because she is more of a parent to Nivi then Keshav !!