Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: suchitra_1

But I think there is one thing that can happen from this.. that nivi will want to get closer to viren i mean respond to his flirts. but then again what ever I am not going to think about this. I just want the truth to be in open now and I am sure viren will be the one to bring it. I really hope hemlatha, cc are burned by dadaji and viren

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hate her torture.!!!

Agreed with you Suchi. The truth needs to come out and it needs to come out asap!! Divya has been sheltered enough!!! That girl has passed all limits of selfishness!! Let's see how she handles it upon realization of her mother getting her married to Sid knowing that he loved Nivi!!
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And yaar if DD has some brains which I know she does not she can guess that if CC found it in Nivedita's room then it belongs to Nivedita and howcome jeweller came in the middle and how can CC ask question from jeweller regarding RK pendant if she found it in Nivedita's room. Coz that means CC found the pendant in Nivedita's room and instead of asking anybody she went too jeweller and asked him abt it. Wow but I know DD again will believe in what CC will tell her. Can some1 be so dumb I guess.
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar Ashly it showed that CC goes to DD and shows her RK pendant and says that yeh tumhara gir gaya tha so I've come to give it back to u and DD says but it's not mine and then CC says oh really coz jeweller was saying that S. boughtit to give as a gift to somebody and DD asked but where did u find it and she said in Nivedita's room

oh dear......and how are we going to solve this problem ?????.........now what explanation will nivi give for this.....😭...........

Edited by Resh..... - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Most disgusting thing is even after knowing what mistake DD made, neither DD nor HL apologies to Nivi. DD accused Nivi for the grave crime and didn't even bother to say sorry that she was wrong.  They are so selfish, because Nivi has no one to support her, just keep troubling her to no end. 

What's with slaps yaar. Please RS stop this. I hate Nivi getting slapped all the time. Please for a change next time make it DD's face rather than Nivi's. I beg of you. 
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And yaar if DD has some brains which I know she does not she can guess that if CC found it in Nivedita's room then it belongs to Nivedita and howcome jeweller came in the middle and how can CC ask question from jeweller regarding RK pendant if she found it in Nivedita's room. Coz that means CC found the pendant in Nivedita's room and instead of asking anybody she went too jeweller and asked him abt it. Wow but I know DD again will believe in what CC will tell her. Can some1 be so dumb I guess.

If only CTs didn't think everyone was as dumb as them.

Today's episode was so ridiculous. Divya is SO selfish. She didn't even apologize to Nivi once for doubting her instead she started asking Nivi about her and Viren's relationship.

Excuse me. Her and Sid also haven't consummated. She herself said that Nivi and Viren didn't spend too much time together so why can't she understand that Nivi and Viren might want to get to know each other a little bit better before getting physical?

Divya pisses me off. 🤢
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Zarmeen we have to stop hoping for DD, she is total gone case. There is not even a nano particle of brain left in her. If she can think she wouldn't have run away like that. In today's episode she asks Nivi again about NivRen and when Nivi told her why she married Viren, when Nivi told her that how good Viren was to her, She was like but you don't love him. Who the hell are you to ask that question, when you married Sid knowing that he doesn't love you? double standard ki bhi had hoti hai.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Suchi, Zarmeen, Ketty....Can we all get together and just smack these 3 witched...Too much yaar... WHo gave right to HL to slap Nivi without knowing the facts? How can she blame her who gave away her love for DD???
Oh man, what a waste of episode today. CTs do not want us to be happy for more than a day or so. They ruined the whole mood.
I think they should not drag this track for more now as it beats the purpose of Nivi gaining strength. The only good part was that Nivi told DD that it is between Viren and her about their sleeping arrangement. Even after looking at them in KC, how can DD say that tumhare beech mein to pyaar hai hi nahin???
Viren where are you? How can you disappear just like this. I wish he had seen HL slapping Nivi and then all hell would have broken loose....I wish, i really wish.
Girls, this drama is now going to last till Friday..So, what about 'Bole chudiyan song?'''' I was so looking forward to it.
I really want truth to be out and HL, DD being blasted by Sid/.dadaji/Viren..And then dadaji should bring in CC too in this...
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Zarmeen we have to stop hoping for DD, she is total gone case. There is not even a nano particle of brain left in her. If she can think she wouldn't have run away like that. In today's episode she asks Nivi again about NivRen and when Nivi told her why she married Viren that She was like but you don't love him. Who the hell are you to ask that question, when you married Sid knowing that he doesn't love you? double standard ki bhi had hoti hai.

And not just that, her and Sid haven't consummated either, just because they share a bed doesn't mean a thing. It's so obvious how much Viren loves Nivi and they might want to take some time getting to know each other.. adjusting to one another before getting physical. Why is that so hard to grasp?
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
God, I am totally put off by today's episode. HL and DD are so selfish and how dare HL slap Nivi?? This is ridiculous! Honestly, very put-off by the turn of events. I am not going to watch today's episode and even tomorrow's if this continues..
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think the truth will not be revealed this soon. Divya wil have to be very angry for her to confront in front of hte entire family , then probably would want her to get her out of the house, including all the other witches , then viren sahab will make an entry and make revelations ..