NivRen-Till eternity - Page 97

Posted: 13 years ago
Divya is like a spoilt child who runs to her mother for everything! What she needs is a tight slap !!! 😡
And I wonder how long would RS allow chanchal to get away with things in his show??? Dear God - this is getting ridiculous!!
@ Ketty & Zarmeen - Can you tell us what they showed in the precap, please. I haven't watched it and don't want to either!!
Last part:

Nivi tells DD about sherwani exchange and asks her to believe her, she says dadi ke kasam i am telling the truth. DD believes it. but still not fully agreed. HL just take 180 degree turn and says i knew there is nothing, ( she is too much). DD again asks Nivi why NivRen sleep separately. Nivi tells her that it's nothing to do with her doubt, it is between her and Viren, she tells DD that she married Viren as he always helped her during tough time, but DD doesn't buy it. HL again corners Nivi and tells her if she has even little bit of love left for Sid she should burry it as it is going to ruin many lives. ðŸ˜¡ 

Precap: CC gives that RK pendant to DD saying that is it hers she found in Nivi's room. DD says no, but CC says that Jeweler told me Sid bought this one. DD is again in her green monster avatar. ðŸ˜¡
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by gmann2010

Divya wakes up in middle of night, Sid is concern, asks her if she needs anything, she gets back to sleep. In morning DD shows up at sharma house, HL is shocked. Everyone in Sood house is looking for DD. DD tells everything to HL and HL is angry, she goes to Nivi slaps her and tell her that how can she wants to break her sister's house when she consider her as her own sister. ðŸ˜¡ 

I am going to burry HL and DD today. Argh.... such a low level people, seriously how dare HL slapped Nivi and accuses her. ðŸ˜¡

I havent seen the episode yet.........but how boring it is.............i think its better not to watch .......... just reading this i feel like slapping HL..................
Oh man why they do this to us. But I think things will get better cause we see that, nivren are having fun with each other on the bike scene.
Sigh I am going spend my next two days just thinking about that .. I am sure.. this thing is not going to get solved until friday

THATs Baaaaaaaaaaad...
Originally posted by anjubala

Good morning/evening girls...
Missed you all... I see after I left yesterday night you girls filled more than 15 pages...

Zarmeen jaan, take care and please be careful..It is winter and this kind of fall hurts a lot... So sweet of your son and hubby to take care of you.
Navz dear, take rest and no need to come to forum if you are not upto it. Health comes first.
Where is Milee???
Rachna, Aashvee, Shova, Payal, Ashly, Mittu, Shana, Ketty....how are you all? Waiting for today's episode?
Hey Anju, Good Morning!! You bet we are waiting for today's episode especially after watching the SBB video. We sure have a really cute Nivren scene coming up.
Originally posted by Ashly19

Divya is like a spoilt child who runs to her mother for everything! What she needs is a tight slap !!! 😡
And I wonder how long would RS allow chanchal to get away with things in his show??? Dear God - this is getting ridiculous!!
@ Ketty & Zarmeen - Can you tell us what they showed in the precap, please. I haven't watched it and don't want to either!!
Yaar Ashly it showed that CC goes to DD and shows her RK pendant and says that yeh tumhara gir gaya tha so I've come to give it back to u and DD says but it's not mine and then CC says oh really coz jeweller was saying that S. boughtit to give as a gift to somebody and DD asked but where did u find it and she said in Nivedita's room
Originally posted by gmann2010

Last part:

Nivi tells DD about sherwani exchange and asks her to believe her, she says dadi ke kasam i am telling the truth. DD believes it. but still not fully agreed. HL just take 180 degree turn and says i knew there is nothing, ( she is too much). DD again asks Nivi why NivRen sleep separately. Nivi tells her that it's nothing to do with her doubt, it is between her and Viren, she tells DD that she married Viren as he always helped her during tough time, but DD doesn't buy it. HL again corners Nivi and tells her if she has even little bit of love left for Sid she should burry it as it is going to ruin many lives. ðŸ˜¡ 

Precap: CC gives that RK pendant to DD saying that is it hers she found in Nivi's room. DD says no, but CC says that Jeweler told me Sid bought this one. DD is again in her green monster avatar. ðŸ˜¡

But I think there is one thing that can happen from this.. that nivi will want to get closer to viren i mean respond to his flirts. but then again what ever I am not going to think about this. I just want the truth to be in open now and I am sure viren will be the one to bring it. I really hope hemlatha, cc are burned by dadaji and viren

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hate her torture.!!!
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar Ashly it showed that CC goes to DD and shows her RK pendant and says that yeh tumhara gir gaya tha so I've come to give it back to u and DD says but it's not mine and then CC says oh really coz jeweller was saying that S. boughtit to give as a gift to somebody and DD asked but where did u find it and she said in Nivedita's room
Thank you, sweets! 🤗

@ ketty -- thank you also for the update !!🤗

Edited by Ashly19 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Oh man why they do this to us. But I think things will get better cause we see that, nivren are having fun with each other on the bike scene.
Sigh I am going spend my next two days just thinking about that .. I am sure.. this thing is not going to get solved until friday

THATs Baaaaaaaaaaad...

I am just going to watch last two days NivRen moments and today's SBB video to get those witches out of my mind. Viren always there and today Nivi even went to Sharma house and there is no sight of him anywhere. ðŸ˜” I guess he had too much of Nivi yesterday and he turned off his Nivi Radar for a while. ðŸ˜†
I hated today's episode.. girls, no need to watch as Nivi only cried. She got a slap from HL...I am crying. And precap is more scary...CC gives the locket to DD and says Sid bought it and she got it from Nivi's room..No Viren today.